over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pin size?

i was using 29 gauge slin pins and it pushed through but sometimes would get hard to push. I switched to a 3cc barrel and 27 gauge and really like it.

bruh 22 isnt a pin thats a harpoon. I switched to 29g ED pinning, no matter the ester and unless Im super dosing I dont intend to go back

23 gauge 1 inch is my sweet spot. Anything smaller and it will take 10 minutes to fill, I don't have that patience. You could back fill it though, but kinda a pain.

bruh 22 isnt a pin thats a harpoon. I switched to 29g ED pinning, no matter the ester and unless Im super dosing I dont intend to go back

Naw, 18 gauge is a harpoon. I used those way back when I first started out because the guy that sold me my stuff could only get those.

29 gauge insulin pin. You can pretty much inject into any muscle providing your not to high in body fat. Fuuuuuuuuuckkkk using anything but a slin pin. Wish I knew about these years ago.

23 gauge 1 inch is my sweet spot. Anything smaller and it will take 10 minutes to fill, I don't have that patience. You could back fill it though, but kinda a pain.

Draw/inject with 2 separate pins.

That's exactly what I use.

I use a 18' gauge to pull the steroid, then just switch the top to 1' 23 gauge.

It was night and day going from 23 to 25 gauge.

Donated blood recently and they used a 16 gauge. Looked and felt like a nightmare. Lol

It was night and day going from 23 to 25 gauge.

Donated blood recently and they used a 16 gauge. Looked and felt like a nightmare. Lol

I dread donating blood for this reason. It's actually started to hurt the last few donations. The scar tissue on those veins must get pretty bad. Really wish they used a smaller needle

I dread donating blood for this reason. It's actually started to hurt the last few donations. The scar tissue on those veins must get pretty bad. Really wish they used a smaller needle

Whenever I donate blood the actual blood letting part is so fast the nurse makes comments on how it must be a record. Then I ask them if they could use a smaller needle in the future and I get a "no"....

For your veins I recommend tensing your arms afterwards to fully pump and expand your veins to reduce the damage because hardened veins can form from IVs (not common). I still have a vein on the top of my left forearm that's still slightly hard from getting an IV for saline years ago.

As for pin size anything larger than a 27g scares me.

Naw, 18 gauge is a harpoon. I used those way back when I first started out because the guy that sold me my stuff could only get those.

I was out of pins while traveling, went to a tractor supply store where you can get vet quality pins, stored at an 18g for a few minutes then said fuck it ill miss a pin or two lmao

I draw with an 18 gauge and inject with a 23 gauge

Always used a 25ga for injecting, but since being on trt, I'm using a 29ga slin pin that my stuff has no problems flowing through. Its a 1cc syringue, but I'm only using 10-15 mg daily.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I use.

I use a 18' gauge to pull the steroid, then just switch the top to 1' 23 gauge.

Yeah,that would work well. Just be careful with using the 18 gauge depending on how many times you stick that same vial. If you penetrate that stopper too many times with a big needle you might end up with an area that isn't air tight anymore. I had it once. When you turn the vial upside down to draw from it you will see tiny air bubbles coming up from the stopper, that is the air from the room leaking into the vial. A leak like that could introduce a pathogen.

You can try to move around the point where you penetrate the stopper each time, but after awhile they will start to run together.

Last edited:

When I get my phlebotomies done they use a 23 gauge thank goodness. For awhile I was having to get it done once a month and they realized the scar tissue would be terrible. It takes a lot longer with the smaller gauge but I don't mind that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear