over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Venting some what?

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Amen.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

My knowledge and life experiences and having literally dated hundreds of women the last decade have taught me that we all cheat. Yes, all women and all men cheat. With social media and the casual structure of everything sexual around us today, women are cheating as much or more than men. Period, end of story. So if you cannot deal with that eventual fallout, don't get serious with anyone.

I used to try and find a way to get serious with every girl I dated. I looked for the positives and would try and work through everything. Not any more. I respect them, I am sweet, sincere and all that good stuff, but once I've went a few rounds, gotten inside their heads and maybe heart a little, I move on.

All women lie, they all have at least triple the pasts they tell you of these days and they will almost all stray. The ones that claim to be brutally honest? Watch out for them the most, they are usually just the best liars of all, or lie with the hard stuff and will be truthful when it's easy.

My knowledge and life experiences and having literally dated hundreds of women the last decade have taught me that we all cheat. Yes, all women and all men cheat. With social media and the casual structure of everything sexual around us today, women are cheating as much or more than men. Period, end of story. So if you cannot deal with that eventual fallout, don't get serious with anyone.

I used to try and find a way to get serious with every girl I dated. I looked for the positives and would try and work through everything. Not any more. I respect them, I am sweet, sincere and all that good stuff, but once I've went a few rounds, gotten inside their heads and maybe heart a little, I move on.

All women lie, they all have at least triple the pasts they tell you of these days and they will almost all stray. The ones that claim to be brutally honest? Watch out for them the most, they are usually just the best liars of all, or lie with the hard stuff and will be truthful when it's easy.

Holy cow! You (and a lot of guys in this thread) appear to have massive issues finding good girls. Not really that hard. You guys are making some very poor choices in your partners or something which comes down to you. Don't get the women bashing. A ton of immaturity being displayed with posts like this.
All women do not lie. All women do not cheat.

Holy cow! You (and a lot of guys in this thread) appear to have massive issues finding good girls. Not really that hard. You guys are making some very poor choices in your partners or something which comes down to you. Don't get the women bashing. A ton of immaturity being displayed with posts like this.

They do brother, trust me. I'm not talking just all slutty, aggressive, flaunting women. Even the most quiet, shy, loyal, submissive type women often do. I should not say, ALL, but the vast majority do, eventually. I've dated women who were incredible in the sense they were loyal, dedicated, shy, beautiful, business minded, successfully, all the qualities any man would want and THEY, were married. Their husbands sounded just like you. Complete would blow their minds they were out seeing someone else. I could write a book on the subject. Women need attention and they need it 24/7 and in todays world, we men cannot give it to them. THE SECOND, even the most loyal good women feels rejected or neglected by you in TODAY'S environment, she will start to first subconsciously look and then accept it and look consciously. I see it EVERY DAY

They do brother, trust me. I'm not talking just all slutty, aggressive, flaunting women. Even the most quiet, shy, loyal, submissive type women often do. I should not say, ALL, but the vast majority do, eventually. I've dated women who were incredible in the sense they were loyal, dedicated, shy, beautiful, business minded, successfully, all the qualities any man would want and THEY, were married. Their husbands sounded just like you. Complete would blow their minds they were out seeing someone else. I could write a book on the subject. Women need attention and they need it 24/7 and in todays world, we men cannot give it to them. THE SECOND, even the most loyal good women feels rejected or neglected by you in TODAY'S environment, she will start to first subconsciously look and then accept it and look consciously. I see it EVERY DAY

good post and 100% agree, they always need attention even most loyal women

good post and 100% agree, they always need attention even most loyal women

Exactly and it's because we do not live in the 1950's anymore. Women can get anything any man can and they can get attention in two clicks online, via social media or 1000 other ways. Women are the new men of the 1950's. like it or not. The women's movement has made it that way. We as men have to and have had to adjust and part of the adjustment is realizing the pool of loyal to death type women are VERY low.

I have dated some incredible women over the last decade. Women any of you guys would kill to just have a shot at and it's beyond just their hot looks. They were really good girls. But each of them let me down in one way or another. Every time!

Exactly and it's because we do not live in the 1950's anymore. Women can get anything any man can and they can get attention in two clicks online, via social media or 1000 other ways. Women are the new men of the 1950's. like it or not. The women's movement has made it that way. We as men have to and have had to adjust and part of the adjustment is realizing the pool of loyal to death type women are VERY low.

I have dated some incredible women over the last decade. Women any of you guys would kill to just have a shot at and it's beyond just their hot looks. They were really good girls. But each of them let me down in one way or another. Every time!

they certainly have changed the rules..

the only problem is, they want the benefits of both the old system and the new system.. without the consequences of either.

Last edited:
All this stuff is making me feel really shitty about being in a relationship and actually trusting the girl for once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this stuff is making me feel really shitty about being in a relationship and actually trusting the girl for once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no one is saying that you shouldnt trust your lady..

just don't give her (or anyone else) the rope to hang you

basically, if she cheats on you and leaves you, it should be

'damn.. that sucks, i really liked her'

not

'HOLY FUCK MY LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES SHE TOOK EVERYTHING' - the position so many men seem dead set on putting themselves in.

Last edited:
For the record, I do not "hate" women, I actually adore them. I'm just very guarded before I go pouring my heart and soul into a woman anymore. They have changed. Big time and until you understand that and realize women ARE the new players out there, you're gonna get burned and heartbroken many times.

Now that said, there are still some women who crave that older style relationship and truly want to fully give themselves to one man. But they are far and few between. Women tend to follow trends and do as other women do and today, that is fucking as many "hot" guys as they can get their hands on. Literally. Even those who do not want to fuck every guy, still want them all chasing them.

I've literally laid in bed next to a woman after screwing her for three hours and had her go down her list of different men and then different dicks and types of sex she had as if it were a badge of honor and then she couldn't understand how it bothered me. LOL. And this was what I would consider a sweet girl.

They have changed. You adjust, or you get burned.

The good news is, if you got any game at all, there is all the sex to be had you can imagine. Like dream sex land out there. I grew up when you had to actually work your ass off to get a little action. Not anymore. I can get laid by a different hot woman almost every night of the week now. LOL.

Last edited:
For the record, I do not "hate" women, I actually adore them. I'm just very guarded before I go pouring my heart and soul into a woman anymore. They have changed. Big time and until you understand that and realize women ARE the new players out there, you're gonna get burned and heartbroken many times.

Now that said, there are still some women who crave that older style relationship and truly want to fully give themselves to one man. But they are far and few between. Women tend to follow trends and do as other women do and today, that is fucking as many "hot" guys as they can get their hands on. Literally. Even those who do not want to fuck every guy, still want them all chasing them.

I've literally laid in bed next to a woman after screwing her for three hours and had her go down her list of different men and then different dicks and types of sex she had as if it were a badge of honor and then she couldn't understand how it bothered me. LOL. And this was what I would consider a sweet girl.

They have changed. You adjust, or you get burned.

The good news is, if you got any game at all, there is all the sex to be had you can imagine. Like dream sex land out there. I grew up when you had to actually work your ass off to get a little action. Not anymore. I can get laid by a different hot woman almost every night of the week now. LOL.

women see their commitment as the prize.

'why does it matter how many guys ive slept with? im choosing you..'

that's quite literally how a great deal of them think.

now that im stable in my career with great future prospects, ive got quite a few women my age and older who have been around (a LOT), approaching me, because they are 'ready to settle down'.

it's pretty fascinating..

complete and total bulllllllllllllllllllllllllshit

I used to try and find a way to get serious with every girl I dated.
Here is your serious problem. It is actually the opposite approach that has worked well for me. Nearly every woman is not a suitable match, things have to really line up to try to pursue something (and once they do line up, there is no "try" - it happens!).

Last edited:

Agreed. It probably has something to do with the fact that he is bragging about being with "hundreds" of women the last decade :rolleyes:

Of course you're not going to find the right woman for you when you're banging everything that crosses your path. Of course your opinion of women is going to be horrible when all you have to base it on is the "hundreds" of slutty women you are hooking up with...

Holy cow! You (and a lot of guys in this thread) appear to have massive issues finding good girls. Not really that hard. You guys are making some very poor choices in your partners or something which comes down to you.

have you ever heard of a man and woman getting married, and then the woman does a complete 180 and turns into a completely different person?

I've heard that story countless times.. so no, it isn't always the man's fault.

have you ever heard of a man and woman getting married, and then the woman does a complete 180 and turns into a completely different person?

I've heard that story countless times.. so no, it isn't always the man's fault.

I do agree that things have changed. Society is now pushing girls to be more out there like "guys get what they want and so can you" and yes, cheating is way more almost "ok to do" with social media but I totally dis agree that every girl and every guy cheats and to be honest, if you think every girl cheats cause you have been cheated on, maybe your the issue picking the wrong ones

How many times do you hear people talk about how they have been married and faithful for the whole time....NEVER cause that is the norm!!! People only talk about girls going 180 or cheating cause its something to talk about...people who have a good marriage don't go around talking about how good it is.

These are all good points, good topic and interesting views.

And whoever said girls need attention...mmmmmmmmmmm DUH - so do guys!! LOL....Than give her attention!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear