over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fights: How many have you been in?

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've witnessed this monkey dance (Sam Harris's term) a few too many times between guys. A bump here, a look there, and before you know it; fists are flying. Saw it occur tonight as well.

There's this weird phenomenon that occurs with a lot of guys (usually younger ones) where fighting becomes a pretty straight solution for them, regardless of the legal or physical consequences later down the road. Probably even worse with immature minds on extraordinary doses of androgens.

Knowing how a lot of you guys have bounced, worked security; or have been jacked a good portion of life (which brings some weird confrontations with guys); Have you fought a lot in life? Learned a lot from it?

Every trained fighter I've talked to has wanted to avoid fights like the plague in real life; there seems to be no return on the investment. But for guys the social consequences of avoiding one seem to be just as detrimental as legal ones for partaking in one lol

Lots. I’ve kickboxed for years and done lots of grappling tournaments. Been doing a bit of mma training the last couple years as well. I’ve bounced for several years too so I’ve been in my fair share

Never been in any fist fights, minus one or two when I was a kid in junior high.

Grew up taking a lot of martial arts and best lesson learned was to never under estimate someone. Trouble doesnt seem to follow me much, and although Ive come close to going toe to toe a couple times, nothing ever came of it.

I have no issue manning up and walking away.

A kid I met many years ago survived a shotgun blast to the stomach from 10 feet away (bird shot). A couple years later, he got into a fist fight, was punched in the head, fell back and smacked his head on a pole, and died right there on the spot.

Just not worth it.

Last edited:
Wrestled in college so it's not a good idea to get into a fight with me, I don't have much of a punch to be honest but I guarantee the other guy will end with some type of serious injury.

But I think fighting is for idiots, I'll only fight to protect myself or people I care about. Unfortunately here in Metro Detroit EVERYONE is a hardass and I mean everyone, everyone is trying to prove themselves and get into it. Whenever I visit other places it's refreshing not to have to worry about getting into a fight everywhere I go.

Last time I went downtown, that was my first mistake going to downtown detroit, 3 guys decided they were going to take their small man syndrome out on me because some chick they brought decided to start dancing with me even though i wasn't doing shit but standing at the bar ordering drinks. I'm not an especially big guy but I was bigger than them and I straight told them outside "you guys MIGHT win this fight but I guarantee you at least one of you will end up in the hospital with a broken something, I don't fight to see who is stronger I fight to win". They just stuck to yelling like little bitches after that.

But yea that's my dumb story, fighting is for dummies. When you can avoid it that is. Looking forward to some stories....:a;tion-sm:sport-smi:food-:mil

Go my ass handed to me in two of them. The one that I did come out on top was a one punch knockout.

I hate fighting, and I’m not good at it either.

Go my ass handed to me in two of them. The one that I did come out on top was a one punch knockout.

I like the honesty!

None. I know to avoid them. Too many things can go wrong. Luckily I was never forced into one before.

Refreshing. These type of threads usually bring out about 20 undefeated brawlers who could have been MMA/Boxing champion but they only street fight so never went down that route :eek::D

I got in fights here and there when i used to bounce in college...also a cple bar fights when not working. I Rarely go out anymore and try to always be respectful and polite so just about never get in altercations anymore.

Wrestled in college so it's not a good idea to get into a fight with me, I don't have much of a punch to be honest but I guarantee the other guy will end with some type of serious injury.

But I think fighting is for idiots, I'll only fight to protect myself or people I care about. Unfortunately here in Metro Detroit EVERYONE is a hardass and I mean everyone, everyone is trying to prove themselves and get into it. Whenever I visit other places it's refreshing not to have to worry about getting into a fight everywhere I go.

Last time I went downtown, that was my first mistake going to downtown detroit, 3 guys decided they were going to take their small man syndrome out on me because some chick they brought decided to start dancing with me even though i wasn't doing shit but standing at the bar ordering drinks. I'm not an especially big guy but I was bigger than them and I straight told them outside "you guys MIGHT win this fight but I guarantee you at least one of you will end up in the hospital with a broken something, I don't fight to see who is stronger I fight to win". They just stuck to yelling like little bitches after that.

But yea that's my dumb story, fighting is for dummies. When you can avoid it that is. Looking forward to some stories....:a;tion-sm:sport-smi:food-:mil

My family lives in MI....metro detroit no thanks i would rather go to baghdad

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I’ve chocked my chicken a lot. Does that count? [emoji215]
That igf has increased blood flow to unintended areas...[emoji15]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Have not been in any fights and guys, especially ones that would be the fighting type show me respect due to my size. If anything serious were to come up I'm never far from my colt 1911 if I need to defend my self.

But I've never received anything but compliments/respect expect for a few fat women saying I look gross

Last edited:
Wrestled 10 years, some MMA for 4 yrs and grew up in rough nieghborhood. So too many count.

His answer was: As many and as many kinds as her could get away with.

His answer was: As many and as many kinds as her could get away with.
Seriously bro, u smoke some good shit.

Where do you get it?

[emoji4][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Life Long StreetFighter!
Even Beat up a Bunch of Wrestlers....lol
To be honest though out of hundreds fights I only lost one. My best friend who was a few yrs my senior took State 4 yrs in a row. Wrestling Super heavy.
240 lb Blonde and blue eyed Greek, Biker and Brawler!
He still looked worse in the END!
I was in 50 fights even before high school. Got chased home daily and pounded on...Good thing for Puberty!
Grew 6" and 60lbs Freshman yr and already new how to take a beating.
Took over High School Junior yr. and Was Declared toughest in my town by 19 yrs old. I was 6'2" @ 220 lbs by 17 yrs old Senior year, popping 315 x 3 and curling 135 x 6.
That's when the fighting Really got Started. Once you have the Title everyone wanted IT!
I grew up in a town were everyone fought or you did not Go Out!
Lots of Bikers to Boot and Age did not matter.
To bad there was No MMA back then, I would be even more Famous!

Fighting is the Ultimate Sport...
And Man do I have some Stories....
But I would be typing for a Month!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner