over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cross fit training

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Just wondering what crossfit training is best for , is it better for building muscle or to get shredded and ripped, would love to hear experiences with crossfit training

Just wondering what crossfit training is best for , is it better for building muscle or to get shredded and ripped, would love to hear experiences with crossfit training
Depends on the programming you follow. My coach snatches 300, back squat 550, cleans 360ish. He has been doing it for 5 years and is around 8%.

You can build muscle but it will be a much slower process because your not isolating and training to failure like you do in BB.

If you want to be functional, flexable be able to run a 10k on the weekend and eat what you want in moderation crossfit is the way.

Nothing against BB but crossfitters who eat healthy usually look better year around. IN MOST CASES!!!

You wont get injured if you learn proper technique and dont do stupid shit and your coach knows what he is teaching.

I hate the bullshit between BB and Crossfitters. I have BB friends who come with me on a weekly basis and they cant finish workouts because their cardio is no where close and when i hit the gym with them they run circles around me. Its a different stimulus.

I think the BEST would be the both. Personally i need a group setting with others it motivates me working out with other people.

Good luck. Gove it a try it works even with out AAS!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Crossfit will build muscle and get you shredded, but will limit your gains if you're just trying to put on straight muscle. I personally don't like Crossfit purely because you shouldn't be lifting heavy weight when you're fatigued. Form will suffer matter who you are which leads to a higher risk of injury.

Crossfit only takes time, it is used by most of those who don't have a good workout

Well clearly crossfit is an athletic event so yeah it would burn more calories. No need to do that to just lose weight. Diet is number one. Pick whatever form of cardio you like. Also I think strongman training would eat up a lot of calories as well.

Well clearly crossfit is an athletic event so yeah it would burn more calories. No need to do that to just lose weight. Diet is number one. Pick whatever form of cardio you like. Also I think strongman training would eat up a lot of calories as well.
We have a god down here who trained strong man he's a younger guy and he eat somewhat healthy throughout the week but he also has to add in extra food to get extra calories because he burned so much. He's one of your more healthier strongman he's not like a Big Blob like other guys. I know at one point he said he was eating around 4200 calories I don't remember if that was close to a competition or if you was trying to make some sort of weight or what

It's always funny to listen to different training styles bash each other.

CrossFit is good if you're looking for functional performance. If you want a balance between overall strength and cardio and to have it all mapped out for you, then CrossFit is a pretty good option. Just look into the coach and make sure they have a lot of experience with power lifting and Olympic lifts. When CrossFit got really big, they grew fast and certified a bunch of people who didn't know what they were doing. A lot of people get hurt when they're learning to do heavy snatches from a kid in high school.

Traditional bodybuilding training is a better option if your priority is form over function. CrossFit can help you tone up, but there are tried and true bodybuilding methods that will do that.

You're always best off if you try everything yourself and learn a little bit of everything.

Well whether you're into crossfit/body building/strong man stuff.....at least your not being a lazy piece of shit and doing nothing.

Crossfit is not for everyone. Many people get injured from it. I'd do a combination of swimming and resistance training before trying crossfit.

I incorporate some type of crossfit after I hit my main lifts. I do this because I hate cardio, running, treadmill etc. say I do deads. Follow that up with 7 rounds of pull ups, kb swings, box jumps. Any type of circuit or crossfit routine. Like somebody said, beats doing nothing

Crossfit is not for everyone. Many people get injured from it. I'd do a combination of swimming and resistance training before trying crossfit.
People get injured because bad coaches who let them do more than what they're able to do, or because they have poor mobility and again they do things that their coach not allow them to do. CrossFit is for everyone I do CrossFit with for people over the age of 72 obviously things are scale back drastically but in general they're still doing CrossFit. You're never too old to work on mobility and building strength that goes for CrossFit and then goes for people who go to Global gyms also.

The key is finding a coach who knows what they are doing. Just like going to the regular gym, are doing yoga or doing Pilates it's for everyone it just depends on if that person wants to do it or not it can be done.

Props to this site and the people for having more respect for crossfit than other sites. Ive crossed some who just bash it yet have no knowledge

People get injured because bad coaches who let them do more than what they're able to do, or because they have poor mobility and again they do things that their coach not allow them to do. CrossFit is for everyone I do CrossFit with for people over the age of 72 obviously things are scale back drastically but in general they're still doing CrossFit. You're never too old to work on mobility and building strength that goes for CrossFit and then goes for people who go to Global gyms also.

It's high impact anyway.

These good coaches must be hiding somewhere because I see lots of people getting injuries. What's Global gyms?

Crossfit seems to be a community of people trying to change their lives, and enjoy all aspects of it to me.

Going to the gym is usually a personal thing- at least for me, its me and the bar. I went to a Crossfit competition locally and it seemed like a party with snacks, and games, and kids running around while mom did burpees.

Whatever floats your boat I'd say, we all have different motivators.

Crossfit for weight loss - initially silly. There are many other alternatives.

It's high impact anyway.

These good coaches must be hiding somewhere because I see lots of people getting injuries. What's Global gyms?
Yeah your right. We have a shortage of GOOD coaches. They do exist but far between. Its a bit to easy to get your L1 and become a coach IMO. I have a handdull of the specialty courses under my best but im still far from where i want to be.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner