advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone stay lean eating out at restaurants often?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Where I live the only thing to do in the fucking winter with your friends is go out to eat which I feel like we’re doing way too often. Even though I try not to eat garbage when we do its not like I’m eating chicken and veggies and I’m sure it will catch up to me before I realize it. Does anyone stay lean while eating out for a large portion of their meals?

Last edited:
A few points.. Ever here the saying "show me your friends and I`ll show you your future"? All there is to do is go out an eat, really? Find a hobby, do you even lift bro :rolleyes: How about get a gf and cook together, or just cook with friends. As a family we rarely eat out.. and I wore shorts today!

You can get lean anywhere if you want to. I dieted for a contest on all McDonald’s. Atkins diet. 3 quarter pounder patties and lettuce 5 Times a day. I did this for 3 weeks.

Eat at home earlier and have a salad at the restaurant. Good way to save $$ too. If they give yuou shit let them know you ate a late lunch.

Go to Golden Corral and take home a couple of the 'big girls' that hang out by the chocolate fountain. You will burn eight thousand calories entertaining them all night... Might throw out back though.

I actually am not joking. Trained a dude for a show who got ripped doing this... This habit did destroy his back, lol.

Very rarely I will eat out, once or twice a year.

Yes, you can have permission to eat out and think you'll stay lean, but you wont.

If you're only going out for the entertainment value it shouldn't accumulate to that many meals a week to keep you from getting lean. You should be able to make up lost ground with rest of meals and training. I don't really care much about how I look or track macros but if I go out to eat say at cracker barrel with family Sunday morning I just know rest of day all I probably need to eat is lean protien and maybe some vegetables until that calorie surplus has been exhausted. Get a calorie tracking app and look into flexible dieting or the iifym stuff

Takeru Kobayashi, competitive eater:

Takeru-kobayashi-2006.jpg

Pro-Eater.jpg

That dude is crazy. I watched a documentary about him once.. Showed his training for eating...and showed him training in the gym.

Those are the types of genetics I would want!!

I go out to eat all the time because I like to have a social life. Just have to be smart about what you order

It is mostly about choices and discipline.

We all know that one guy who can do whatever he wants and stay lean. For myself I can be close if in IM fasting

I go out to eat at least 5 days per week and usually try to order salads with xtra steak or chicken. It's hard watching my family eat all the good stuff, especially the rolls they bring out for appetizers..

most places have some sort of grilled chicken salad. just no dressing. i pour tabasko sauce on it for "dressing". Yea my friends are like WTF...but i mean i dont give two fucks as they smash sliders and fries. when they give me shit i just say "my girls want to fuck with the lights on"

If they are your friends they will accept it. And honestly i rather eat chicken and veggies and have a few cold beers.

Sushi....sashimi and nigri, Outback has lean NY strips, Mexican places you can get chicken+shrimp fajitas and just use like one-two corn tortillias,

it can be done. quit making excuses. Hell even waffle house has a grilled chicken and egg combo that you can say hold the yolks...

Nah, put the money you would spend on eating out per week into crypto and you'll be rich in 3 years, no problem.

This forum may not be the best place to ask. Every one seems to be on 700mgs tren, but it's their diet secrets that keep them lean.

Employer pays for my meals and I travel a lot and I'm lean. So yes it's possible, just don't choose garbage items.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws