over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carditone

makaveli25

Registered
Curious who's using it? I have a bottle sitting here I just started npp I can already feel my blood pressure getting higher. I've read it can effect neurotransmitters. Anyone get bad side effects from it?

Curious who's using it? I have a bottle sitting here I just started npp I can already feel my blood pressure getting higher. I've read it can effect neurotransmitters. Anyone get bad side effects from it?

How can you feel your blood pressure getting higher? Have you tested it? I use carditone twice daily but will be replacing it with telmisartan. No side effects at all. Well I make sure to have it with food as it can make me feel dizzy if taken on an empty stomach. Although I only felt the dizziness when I first started taking it but do recommend having it after food. Some report a stuffy nose and that seems to be the most common side effect.

Other side effects such as the effects on brain chemistry (depression) seem to be when higher doses are used. I have read it lowers levels of catecholamines (epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine) and 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin). The fact it effects all those neurotransmitters means it should not be taken lightly. It can have a slight sedating effect and I attribute that to it's effects on serotonin. On the whole I consider it a relatively safe supplement to use if you stick to 2 caps per day (start at 1) at your max. Although I have read some just don't feel right on it so again start at 1 cap and see how you are and go from there.

I have taken it for sometime now. Started at two caps per day....and my BP got really low. Switched to one cap a day and I stay around 115/65 on average all the time with a resting heart rate in the low 60's as I found that it lowers that as well.

That is on true TRT doses (80mg - 100mg). When I do add something in like my last "blast"...it never went much higher.

But my blast was 175-200mg TPP and 175-200mg of NPP per week so nothing extraordinary.

I think carditone is amazing. I feel it works better then any of the other prescription meds. No side effects except a stuffy nose sometimes.

1/2 tab works well for me. I use it when on a blast when BP creeps close or over 130. A 1/2 tab gets me back to 120 or under. If I do a full tab it drops too low and I will get light headed when I stand up after laying down.

I have not noticed any negative side effects but then again my dose is pretty low and I only use it usually about month into a 16 week blast so technically about 12 weeks at a time. I do not need/use it on a cruise.

Elvia summed up the downsides already. I will use it whenever I am taking someone that raises my resting heart rate. Honestly, I feel like it's stronger than Telmisartan, but Telmisartan is better for your health.

This is one supplement i will take until the day i die. One cap before bed has lowered mine from the 145'ish range to 128ish range.

But it took me about 4 or 5 months to get that low. Now it stays there with one cap.

I'm going to try half a tab and see how that works. I don't want to have mood problems because of a medication I've had anxiety depression issues.

I am going to have to try taking before bed instead of in the morning

How would you guys compare lisinopril to carditone.I pay like $10 for a 3 month supply at Walmart(for lisinopril)

Elvia summed up the downsides already. I will use it whenever I am taking someone that raises my resting heart rate. Honestly, I feel like it's stronger than Telmisartan, but Telmisartan is better for your health.

FWIW, the active component of carditone is reserpine--which is available RX but is ancient and widely unused, as there are much better options available (obviously your choice is one of the better ones).

My bottom line: if you have BP issues, go to the doc and get a better drug.

FWIW, the active component of carditone is reserpine--which is available RX but is ancient and widely unused, as there are much better options available (obviously your choice is one of the better ones).

My bottom line: if you have BP issues, go to the doc and get a better drug.

Agreed. Unfortunately, not many people will want to go through the trouble of the health care system to tell a doctor we need a prescription for high BP as a result of steroid use (except for the rare lucky ones with amazing doctors).

Was taking 5mg of Lisinopril and dropped it completely by taking 1 tab of Carditone. Has been a staple ever since. Lowers my BP a solid 30 systolic. So be careful not to overdo it.

Agreed. Unfortunately, not many people will want to go through the trouble of the health care system to tell a doctor we need a prescription for high BP as a result of steroid use (except for the rare lucky ones with amazing doctors).

I'm gonna use the "my family has a history of" and "the new guidelines are below 130" with a good dose of hypochondriac.

I have a pretty forward thinking doc who seems willing to listen to me and let me try things out, provided I sound knowledgeable and like I've done my research thoroughly every time. Next time I go in I'm shooting for telmisartan and metformin--might as well start working on longevity now, cause I'm not getting any younger.

If you get lucky to find a good doctor, you have it made. I was the 2nd patient my doc had when he opened up shop, and been with him 20+ years. Cool thing is he is only about 5 years older than me, and is on HRT as well.

I can and have told him everything I do...even gh use.

His specialty is Internal Medicine so he is pretty up to date with being proactive with your health.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

This is from last night. I'm on one tab of Carditone. I haven't checked it in awhile, so I may need to cut it back to a 1/2 tab...or every other day if the half-life is long enough.

Also this was taken after my evening routine. After my injury last year, I spend 30-45 minutes each night doing stretches, foam rolling, planks, and ab work...which may explain why my pulse is higher than normal as it is typically low to mid 60's. But I finished my routine, went and got my cuff, and took a measurement. I will admit all the stretching had me pretty relaxed as well.

FOrkQZO.jpg

This is from last night. I'm on one tab of Carditone. I haven't checked it in awhile, so I may need to cut it back to a 1/2 tab...or every other day if the half-life is long enough.

Also this was taken after my evening routine. After my injury last year, I spend 30-45 minutes each night doing stretches, foam rolling, planks, and ab work...which may explain why my pulse is higher than normal as it is typically low to mid 60's. But I finished my routine, went and got my cuff, and took a measurement. I will admit all the stretching had me pretty relaxed as well.

FOrkQZO.jpg

You just motivated me to order an omron home bp monitor.I have a family history of high bp and in the past had a script for lisinopril 20mg/hctz 12.5 mg.My doc stopped writing my script because the last couple of times I went they said my bp was like 135-138/83-86.I personally feel like I should be on my meds and will probably just order some lisinopril from India.I might experiment with carditone as well.
I also want to add that I still have some meds left and have been using them for the past couple of weeks(using tren/test/EQ at the moment) and donated blood the other day.my bp was 116/74 but my pulse was 92,again this is while using bp meds and using some low dose test/tren/EQ

Last edited:
You just motivated me to order an omron home bp monitor.I have a family history of high bp and in the past had a script for lisinopril 20mg/hctz 12.5 mg.My doc stopped writing my script because the last couple of times I went they said my bp was like 135-138/83-86.I personally feel like I should be on my meds and will probably just order some lisinopril from India.I might experiment with carditone as well.
I also want to add that I still have some meds left and have been using them for the past couple of weeks(using tren/test/EQ at the moment) and donated blood the other day.my bp was 116/74 but my pulse was 92,again this is while using bp meds and using some low dose test/tren/EQ

If you're in the US--old guidelines suggest targeting to below 140/90. New guidelines recommend below 130/80...so if you need fire to fight with just look em up. It's the ACC/AHA 2017 guidelines (search acc/aha blood pressure and you'll find them).

Should your doctor not want to listen to you and put you back on, find a new doctor. There's no reasoning behind taking someone off BP meds that's just barely under their target (off old guidelines)--especially when it's taking a combo BP drug to hit it.

If you're in the US--old guidelines suggest targeting to below 140/90. New guidelines recommend below 130/80...so if you need fire to fight with just look em up. It's the ACC/AHA 2017 guidelines (search acc/aha blood pressure and you'll find them).

Should your doctor not want to listen to you and put you back on, find a new doctor. There's no reasoning behind taking someone off BP meds that's just barely under their target (off old guidelines)--especially when it's taking a combo BP drug to hit it.

Much appreciated ,in the past I was about 20 pounds heavier and my bp was 150-160/95-100. I keep my weight lower now but struggle with high-high normal bp

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131