over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GETTING RIPPED - WHATS YOUR DIET FORMULA protein/carbs/cals

shadow1

Registered
Whats up everyone.

Im currently floating around 14% bf and id like to know your diet formula for bringing it down to that 10% level without sacrificing muscle of course.

How many grams of protein per lb of body weight?
How many grams of carbs per lb of body weight?
How many calories ?

6"0 177lbs (14% bf or around there, My abs show but I can still pinch some belly fat)

Thanks for the advice.

Oh, currently running 6iu hgh ED

not enough info to give an accurate answer......

the picture you have created says drop carbs and up cardio...
but its just an assumption....

:cool:

not enough info to give an accurate answer......

the picture you have created says drop carbs and up cardio...
but its just an assumption....

:cool:

How low can I go on the carbs? Complex carbs.

How low can I go on the carbs? Complex carbs.

Tenny isn't joking when he says there's several variables at play here.

You should track what you're eating for the next few days straight, and adjust calories and macros from there. I would personally not try to diet too much; the GH should help you stay lean (and get a little leaner); just keep progressing and putting on more size.

I personally shoot for 1.5g Protein per pound of body weight and 1/2g Fat per pound body fat. To this I add in 30g carbs to the meal prep training , 50g carbs during training , 50g to the shake directly after training then 30g to the meal after training.

If I'm not losing fat on the this I subtract carbs from the meal pre training , if fat loss slows i take carbs out of the meal after training , then the shake post workout. Generally I can get to 10% with the intra shake. Finally I'll cut all carbs out and add in a cheat meal every other week.

Im currently floating around 14% bf and id like to know your diet formula for bringing it down to that 10% level without sacrificing muscle of course.

How many grams of protein per lb of body weight?
How many grams of carbs per lb of body weight?
How many calories ?

There's no formula and those questions can't be answered.

Your body is an ever adapting machine. It will try to find a balance and it's always related to what you've been doing.

You've been maintaining at a certain weight, a certain bf% and a certain diet. That's the homeostasis as of today...

So, your body needs to be forced into thinking it needs a different homeostasis point.

You keep your muscle with AAS, doesn't take much. TRT with a low dose of npp will do it. Or a different combo if you don't like npp.

Then you keep your protein per meal, 50g works for most. I usually don't like high fats, so just a bit of olive oil or coconut oil. Carbs is where you want to change things around... Lower like 10% a week and raise it to your previous number every now and then, preferably on a training day... And add cardio. Start with 5 minutes if you do none, add 5 minutes a week.

If ECA agrees with you, go ahead and use a moderate dose. 2 weeks on, 2 off.

And your body will slowly adapt to a newer, lower bf%. If you stay there long enough, it will become a new setpoint for your homeostasis.

I start with high fat keto, I reduce fat and increase the protein and cardio. The last weeks due to DNP, very low fat diet and cardio, I will introduce small amounts of hydrates.

My current diet was:

Training day:

250g Pro
250-350g carbs
30g fats

Non training day:

300g Pro
150g carb
30g fats

Am 5.9, 205lbs now

Most do well starting at BWx13 calories, protein 1.5g per lb, 1/2g fat per pound, and the rest carbs. Carbs pre/post and post-post. As you get leaner you can slowly cut down carbs to just pre/post. When you get to 10% or so your gonn have to start doing a little carb cycling tonget under 10%

I always didnwell with 4 days 1.7g protein per lb, 50-70g carbs (this included veggie counts) moderate fat, then day 5 do a higher volume lift of big muscles, more carbs like 250 or so, very low fat. But I never got under 8%....but a true 8% I was pretty fucking lean.

Most do well starting at BWx13 calories, protein 1.5g per lb, 1/2g fat per pound, and the rest carbs. Carbs pre/post and post-post. As you get leaner you can slowly cut down carbs to just pre/post. When you get to 10% or so your gonn have to start doing a little carb cycling tonget under 10%

I always didnwell with 4 days 1.7g protein per lb, 50-70g carbs (this included veggie counts) moderate fat, then day 5 do a higher volume lift of big muscles, more carbs like 250 or so, very low fat. But I never got under 8%....but a true 8% I was pretty fucking lean.

Wow, great info... thanks bro

Do you have pics?

For being 6ft and only 177lbs I don’t see why you’d wanna cut down atm.

IMO you need to gain some good solid mass on you first then diet down.

Do you have pics?

For being 6ft and only 177lbs I don’t see why you’d wanna cut down atm.

IMO you need to gain some good solid mass on you first then diet down.

The wheels are small due to the fact ive got ankle and knee issues. I work them with small weight and use for cardio. Love to run!! So, I cant use anything heavy and risk injury that would effect them.

I actually feel great on any weight under 180 lbs.

I might be actually not eating enough carbs, cause im always worried about taking on fat. How low is too low?

I prefer 45% protein, 30% fat, 25% carbs

BUT at

6"0 177lbs you aren't going to get much love here asking how to cut, focus on your training and make sure you EAT

Oh i didn't even read 6ft 177lbs.

Train heavy And EAT. You need to go the other way lol

Oh i didn't even read 6ft 177lbs.

Train heavy And EAT. You need to go the other way lol

Indeed, but he could, probably should get down to 10% BF before starting a bulker.

The response from the hormones will be better and estro conversion will be lower.

I had Phil Hernon prep me for a show and he had me eating chicken and broccoli for every meal except breakfast. We would replace broccoli with rice when I started to flatten out. This would only be for one meal and then back to broccoli. I was peeled and won that show.

I had Phil Hernon prep me for a show and he had me eating chicken and broccoli for every meal except breakfast. We would replace broccoli with rice when I started to flatten out. This would only be for one meal and then back to broccoli. I was peeled and won that show.

You're a brave man.

I like chicken and don't mind broccoli. But that combo on every meal must be torture.

LOL It was brutal. I became an expert at seasoning chicken. Believe it or not I even found pickles on the side were pretty good. I tried just eating the chicken first and then just broccoli first even all together like a bowl of Chinese food. Teriyaki sauce worked really well.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner