over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some good advice for people on the cheapest best cycle for your money

I know he was opposed to gh bleed. But he had a reason for that saying it was potentially dangerous. He seemed to back his research with facts so I took that as important. I do see better results with bleeding gh but it also bloats so I’m not a fan

Bc he took down his content I don’t have the reasoning he gave

Last edited:
Cheapest mass cycle would be lots of test, mk677 and a dab of insulin pre workout

Bloat yes, but hell when your eating 4,000cals a day your gonna bloat

More expensive less bloat would be test and something like DHB along side it

I don’t want to make this into a debate about the safety of peptides. Which is why I think dat closed his site. He probably had a predisposed condition and exasperated it with higher igf levels I know he had a genetic problem. He closed his content Bc he didn’t want to be responsible for anyone else’s problems. But that’s just speculation.

Test, deca, dbol... cheap and effective!

A simple testosterone cycle is best for a beginner. No need to run primo or tren or GH.

The best advice to save money for beginners is to be: Patient!

It takes time to build muscle tissue. Load it up with drugs and you can only build so much at a time. Ask anyone here what's built their physique overtime; it's consistency and patience.

Good genetics also help; there's plenty of guys who turned pro without touching GH.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I dunno man, adding gh/slin was a gamechanger for me. I hyper respond to that shit, I just shovel calories in and watch my body get larger day by day. It is expensive though, I need 5-6iu/day of gh.

I must have shitty genetics though, probably naturally very low IGF level because when I added in GH I finally understood what it meant to be growing lol

Before then I would FIGHT....fucking FIGHT to gain 2-4lb in a few months lol

with gh/slin I can do literally anything in the gym and gain (with test base of course).

Nandrolone will increase the likelihood of injury, as it has recently been shown to damage tendons.

Forgive my ignorance Mike but can you elaborate on this? I always try to use a compound that increases collagen synthesis in hopes of preventing an injury. My next cycle was going to include npp for this purpose.

Got more money? Raise your primo

Got more don’t mind lethargy? Add gh

Got more? Don’t care about feeling like shit? Raise your Tren
And you also have to raise your test. Don’t add dbol or sd. Add Tren.

Last edited:
I dunno man, adding gh/slin was a gamechanger for me. I hyper respond to that shit, I just shovel calories in and watch my body get larger day by day. It is expensive though, I need 5-6iu/day of gh.

I must have shitty genetics though, probably naturally very low IGF level because when I added in GH I finally understood what it meant to be growing lol

Before then I would FIGHT....fucking FIGHT to gain 2-4lb in a few months lol

with gh/slin I can do literally anything in the gym and gain (with test base of course).
You added a new pathway of growth and you grew more [emoji3][emoji4]

Of course adding growth and insulin will make you bigger; but it's not like you didn't grow from just testosterone either.

My point was to crawl before you can walk, and run only when needed. Play the long game, the healthier game (which in a way OP is right about, less AAS+ some GH > Higher dose AAS in terms of health and growth).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Also I’ve heard some say insulin Won’t cause visceral fat and other well respected guys say it does. Which is why I say there is a chance to gain visceral fat. I think you recommend the 2-3 day a week protocol to keep down sensitivity is that what eliminates the possibility of gaining fat

It can cause visceral fat build-up, as insulin itself can decrease insulin sensitivity, but whether or not someone gains visceral fat with insulin is not a result of the insulin itself, but insulin resistance. This problem can be prevented with proper use, but abusers that take no precautionary measures are likely to encounter issues.

Test is cheap as hell , the cheapest way to add muscle would be steady increasing test every few weeks with a bit of insulin

Start test at 400mg a week with 5iu Novalin-R 3x a day
After 3 weeks add 200mg test and stop insulin.
After a week off insulin start it back at 8iu a day for 3 weeks.
After 3 weeks on slin and 4 weeks test at 600 , stop the slin and add 200mg test
After a week off slin start back at 12iu 3x a day.
Continue untill you reach desired size or time to start prepping for a show.

Two of the cheapest most anabolic hormones available

Primobolan and HGH should never be in the same conversation as a cheap cycle

there's a difference between just a cheap ass cycle.

and a best cycle you can run and this is as cheap as you can get it. No where in that thread said blow up as quick as you can.

But I stand by, TRT Test and Low GH if you want simply cheap. I'll even go so far as to say sub q test daily.

Last edited:
there's a difference between just a cheap ass cycle.

and a best cycle you can run and this is as cheap as you can get it. No where in that thread said blow up as quick as you can.

But I stand by, TRT Test and Low GH if you want simply cheap. I'll even go so far as to say sub q test daily.
There's also a difference between people who know what they are talking about and those who think they know.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

And to be quiet honest. Look under my name, what do you see?

That's right, no 5% discount coupon, no website to click on, no 50 other bullshit ads.

Because I'm not here to sell anything. You see all these posts popping up saying oh, go ahead and take dbol test and deca! cheap cycle.

I say, stop posting this shit in my thread.

Three posts down, it's oh! know a cheap cycle? Go for dpmrht with some green spinach!

That's because all this shit is, it took get an advertisement in a thread at the top. period.

And honestly I don't give a fuck. I'm glad to have these guys here... But I want them to post something fucking useful. If I'm wrong then prove me wrong. If you have scientific evidence that this works better then post it. I love to learn more about my own methods. But this shit is strait just trashing up my thread and I got to come in and wipe up the bullshit in order to illicit decent responses from the few and far between that actually give a shit.

Take Mike Arnold, the one mother fucker who comes in here and brings to light things I didn't know that I learn from. And you know what? Other people who read learn too, that's what they want to read. That's how the fuck you post an advertisement. Y'all need to take notes on business etiquette

And I swear to god, I swear to you... the next post is gonna be take some test and dbol bro that will get you big... I'm just gonna laugh

Last edited:
And to be quiet honest. Look under my name, what do you see?

That's right, no 5% discount coupon, no website to click on, no 50 other bullshit ads.

Because I'm not here to sell anything. You see all these posts popping up saying oh, go ahead and take dbol test and deca! cheap cycle.

I say, stop posting this shit in my thread.

Three posts down, it's oh! know a cheap cycle? Go for dpmrht with some green spinach!

That's because all this shit is, it took get an advertisement in a thread at the top. period.

And honestly I don't give a fuck. I'm glad to have these guys here... But I want them to post something fucking useful. If I'm wrong then prove me wrong. If you have scientific evidence that this works better then post it. I love to learn more about my own methods. But this shit is strait just trashing up my thread and I got to come in and wipe up the bullshit in order to illicit decent responses from the few and far between that actually give a shit.
You need to calm down. The moment you learn that you don't have it all figured out is the moment you are a wiser man. Your thread title and your posts seem to indicate you have it all figured out.

As has already been stated, Primo and GH are not synonymous with the word/phrase cheapest best cycle. The phrase is in practically an oxy moron.
You want something similar to Primo that's cheaper? Equipoise...add winstrol or tbol if you'd like.
Something similar to GH? Mk-677!

All this cheapest cycle nonsense with the most expensive things included is absolutely ridiculous when you think about it unless you just wanted to post a thread that was basically speaking in riddles in the first place.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The thread title, can be interpreted as somewhat misleading. a riddle lol

But from reading the content one can recognize the intention of the thread was the best cycle for the cheapest cost. That doesn't mean that the cheapest cost is $75. It means take the best components and put them together in this synergy in order for the overall cost to be as cheap as it can be.

You need to calm down.

Yes.

The guy thinks he found the holy grail. He even started the same thread on sponsor's forum.

HGH and AAS will make you grow and look good? No shit, Sherlock...

I don’t want to make this into a debate about the safety of peptides. Which is why I think dat closed his site. He probably had a predisposed condition and exasperated it with higher igf levels I know he had a genetic problem. He closed his content Bc he didn’t want to be responsible for anyone else’s problems. But that’s just speculation.
No Dat was terminally ill for years, unfortunately it took a turn for the worse as he got older. It had nothing to do with peptides. He sold peptides. He passed away as far as I know. That's why he was all about anti-aging and dismissed anything bodybuilding, because of his illness. So stop speculating with BS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131