over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Datbtrue question.

notorius

Registered
Can anyone inform about the link where Datbtrue recommend the use of small dose anabolics with HGH?
Thanks.

not trying to stir up shit and I could be misremembering, but didn't that guy die because of cancer possibly related to the shit ton of supps he took?

not trying to stir up shit and I could be misremembering, but didn't that guy die because of cancer possibly related to the shit ton of supps he took?

I was told he had AIDS. Not sure about gossip though.

I recommend that you gear towards "small-dose" anabolics, in the sense that there are steroids that are dosed in micrograms-and-milligrams. One of the few somewhat-commonly available is DMN.

Put it all into your formula with GH, IGF, BPC157, Dihexa, PGE1, PGF2a, and do the localized-bilateral microinjections. Cloprostenol and Alprostadil only needs dosed 2-10mcg. Some people do DMN @20mcg.

DatBTrue, as a researcher, said a lot of things, and there is no reason to pine after any specific protocol. He could say things that were contradictory if you couldn't understand the probability-involved. As he developed his thoughts, this thing was always a work-in-progress.

I'm not sure what protocol you are talking about, but it's pretty much like a lot of the same if you just want low-dose anabolic and GH. Some of his followers started a new forum with his information (or something), but I actually haven't even looked at it yet...

Can anyone inform about the link where Datbtrue recommend the use of small dose anabolics with HGH?
Thanks.

Sorry, his site and all the information was taken down so no links exist. Having read most of his content, I don't recall any such advocacy in general. He was not a fan of rHGH, hence the many years of focus on peptides which don't elevate IGF-1 levels (except for CJC MPA for specific purposes like healing).

Sorry, his site and all the information was taken down so no links exist. Having read most of his content, I don't recall any such advocacy in general. He was not a fan of rHGH, hence the many years of focus on peptides which don't elevate IGF-1 levels (except for CJC MPA for specific purposes like healing).

No. But obviously, he was known for the peptides, and he had many "advocacies" for differing situations.

Pulse with upto 1.5iu hGH, maybe upto 3iu, for health. With-or-without IGF, depending. IGF, for the most cautious, was to be micro dosed into bilateral injections.

There were low-dose anabolics protocols for people whom he believed needed such help. It's not some big question, though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws