over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serostim Delima

beast1909

Newbies
Gentlmen,

recent financial stress has forced me to go from reguarly using 8ius of sero during a blast, 4iu during a cruise to 4iu during a blast and even now im not sure how much longer I can afford it running it constantly, so i wanted to get some opinions from epxerienced vets/members who use gh regularly as to what would be a smarter move (or even suggest another not listed below) with available funds in terms of saving money and physique wise. GH also keeps me very healthy and im able to get reguarly via an aids patient I know. At $800/kit though its not cheap.

A) 4iu during blast
2iu GH during cruise w/ 100mg test/week (even worth it?)

B) 4iu during blast
ZERO during cruise with 100mg test/week

C) ZERO during blast
4iu during cruise

** Blasts are 8-12 weeks
Cruise 4-8 weeks

Last edited:
Truth be told, you are overpaying for the gh. Might not be a dilemma if you find a better price because $800 a kit is outrageous

Maybe if you get generics for awhile you wont be able to tell much difference. Give it a try. If you feel like the pharma youre getting now is far superior you could always go back to that. At the same time, your source not having you as a buyer will hurt his wallet and he just might be willing to lower his price for you next time around since he is feeling that hit. That might work as long as he doesn't have other guys lined up.

I appreciate the replies guys, I do, but that doesnt answer my question. Im not going to use generetics as the ones ive used were trash and I rather spend money on pharm grade, even if I cant use it full time.

Im fully aware coming off it for periods isnt ideal and wont be the same as being on it 24/7, but right now its about damage control - im not expecting a miracle. the above scenarios are what i can feasbily do, hence i simply wanted opinions on which may be best.

Maldorf, using less will hopefully put pressure on my guy but he has other people too, hopefully they bail over time

thanks

Last edited:
I would probably go with B if I were you, especially if you are under 40 yrs old. As you age you have less GH circulating, and even the 2 IU/day during the cruise might be helpful. If you are young I wouldn't worry about doing that during the cruise.

Is your physique at a level that you need to be on hgh all year? If so then I would follow option a. If you can go without it then just have 4-5 months off hgh and save some money or go on holiday somewhere nice.

What are you exact goals? Perhaps adding 10mg MK-677 pre bed with a low dose of hgh could be a good move. You say generics are no good but which ones have you used? Somastim are very good and you can get them a fraction of the price you are paying now. Why not swop over for 1 month at the same dose and see what difference you see. Your physique won't fall apart in 1 month. Or do 3iu of each per day but for the 1st month try the new one to see the difference first.

Last edited:
A.2) Fewer workouts during the cruise with the GH only at the workouts. If you reduce GH, you may not be able to maintain your workout-frequency anyways, so you will be using less GH either way.

I would probably go with B if I were you, especially if you are under 40 yrs old. As you age you have less GH circulating, and even the 2 IU/day during the cruise might be helpful. If you are young I wouldn't worry about doing that during the cruise.

I was somewhat thinking along those lines, gives my body a chance to receover osme insulin sensitivity too from being on GH so long (increases bg levels).

Is your physique at a level that you need to be on hgh all year? If so then I would follow option a. If you can go without it then just have 4-5 months off hgh and save some money or go on holiday somewhere nice.

What are you exact goals? Perhaps adding 10mg MK-677 pre bed with a low dose of hgh could be a good move. You say generics are no good but which ones have you used? Somastim are very good and you can get them a fraction of the price you are paying now. Why not swop over for 1 month at the same dose and see what difference you see. Your physique won't fall apart in 1 month. Or do 3iu of each per day but for the 1st month try the new one to see the difference first.

I have an entire sero kit I just got so i dont want to shell out even more cash on generics right now. Want to explore options with the 126iu I have currently. Ive used a few different chinese sources and its crap compared to sero. Not even close. Is there good china gh? sure. but theres plenty more crap out there and I prefer the consistency of pharm - i know what im getting is 100%. I get what you're saying, I do, but if it means i go without gh for a little bit thats fine by me. I only put quality stuff in my body - sero, my trt, and test I brew myself. Occasionally some pharm orals when i come across them too.

The mk677 sounds intersting though. I could probably go without it for a month given my age, but i enjoy how it keeps you healthy and sleeping well too. I've also been on so long I could probably use a break insulin sensitivity wise. Simply debating if 2iu is even worth wasting money on during a cruise at my age and just save cash for the blast.

A.2) Fewer workouts during the cruise with the GH only at the workouts. If you reduce GH, you may not be able to maintain your workout-frequency anyways, so you will be using less GH either way.

thats similar to just cutting it to 2iu daily. How would 4iu workout days only make much of a difference? serious question as ive done every protocol under the sun and many are identical in results - just comes down to blood sugar regulation - i pin 4iu PM only a few hours after my last meal as bg is declining, splitting it fucks my fasted bg up and makes me super tired AM.

Last edited:
This is some real first world problems, I can't afford enough serostim, lol. People of Venezuela are breaking into the zoo and killing animals to eat. Laborers in Beijing sleep in basements with no windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is some real first world problems, I can't afford enough serostim, lol. People of Venezuela are breaking into the zoo and killing animals to eat. Laborers in Beijing sleep in basements with no windows.

lmfao. True, though ironic coming from the "sent from my iphone" guy lol (just fucking with you) I dont own one, just a basic flip phone. Guess we just all care to spend our money in different ways. I also buy 2-3 at a time and have colleagues who buy them for a little more, so im not paying a ridiculius amount.

Last edited:
Option b but with mk677 on a cruise as elvia said. 10-25mg

lmfao. True, though ironic coming from the "sent from my iphone" guy lol (just fucking with you) I dont own one, just a basic flip phone. Guess we just all care to spend our money in different ways. I also buy 2-3 at a time and have colleagues who buy them for a little more, so im not paying a ridiculius amount.

I have an iPhone 5c! Had it for 3 yrs with no plans to get a new one. There are elementary kids with new phone than me. Look into some threads here on generic results. I think you'll be quite impressed and be able to stay at the same blood levels as now but spend less

sorry typo meant $600, but still. isnt easy to find

Find an old gay dude with hiv.
They sell them for cheap...

I dont use hgh anymore have one box left.
At a point I was getting 4 boxes a month for 1800$
Then prices went up but still was paying like 300$ at most. Then last two I paid 500$ for.

Best advice is to get a good genereric.
Thegreytop or sciroxx...

Find an old gay dude with hiv.
They sell them for cheap...

While I do understand the Aids/ bodybuilder/ GH connection, I have a question.
Not all Aids patients are on GH. How difficult is it for that patient to get his doctor to start writing scrips for it if he's not currently on it?

What about those that are just HIV positive and under 30 yrs?
I know a guy that's in that boat.
How do I go about this?

While I do understand the Aids/ bodybuilder/ GH connection, I have a question.
Not all Aids patients are on GH. How difficult is it for that patient to get his doctor to start writing scrips for it if he's not currently on it?

What about those that are just HIV positive and under 30 yrs?
I know a guy that's in that boat.
How do I go about this?

I'm not sure. I just know gay dudes.
They're scripted way too much and make some money on side.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131