YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My terrible diet (that works amazing for me)

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Per day:

1 gallon lactose free (ish) whole milk
1 pound chicken breast
10 cups cooked white rice
70 grams EAA (to replace a lot of protein)
4 servings of spinach and beats (juice)
One serving of green freak.

Lazy but easy.
Anyone else have some easy diet?

Id never post pics here. Not on an PED site.
But I can finally eat whatever and like the easy liquid way.

From the neck down?

>posts shit diet and claims it "works really well for him"
>won't post pics of physique

:eek:

The last time I was wowed by someones diet or lack there of they died within 3 months. Not saying this will happen to you but you lacking a lot and having too much of other thing.

How would you dscribe this as working for you?

>posts shit diet and claims it "works really well for him"
>won't post pics of physique

:eek:

Why would I with people like you here?
You're a teenage girl...

I'm saying this simple diet is working for me.
Nothing to it and has been just as effective as loads of meat. Was wondering if others had simple shit that's working great for them. And only the milk is the shit part but works for me
Why don't you be useful here for once?

Last edited:
Why would I with people like you here?
You're a teenage girl...

I'm saying this simple diet is working for me.
Nothing to it and has been just as effective as loads of meat. Was wondering if others had simple shit that's working great for them.
Why don't you be useful here for once?

Little Slice is just trying to complete the 2018 ProMuscle calendar before the year is up. If you want to see his usefulness read up on threads he is in about women and relationship.

Little Slice is just trying to complete the 2018 ProMuscle calendar before the year is up. If you want to see his usefulness read up on threads he is in about women and relationship.

Does he roofie them with high dnp
;)

The last time I was wowed by someones diet or lack there of they died within 3 months. Not saying this will happen to you but you lacking a lot and having too much of other thing.

How would you dscribe this as working for you?

I feel better...
Not bloated.
Gaining well.
Lethargy is no issue.
Appetite is normal.

Little slut contributes, yea you have to put up with his attention whoring trying to derail every thread for likes which has gotten pretty old but his personal expierence with dnp alone is pretty damn valuable I would say. He’s a net positive, positively ghey too so that might be some motive in wanting your pics....

That being said this is a site where we’re all pretty much obsessed with our physiques so I think asking for a pic is pretty appropriate and I would also be very interested in what you look like with that diet. But also understand why you wouldn’t want to be identified, tats suck I swear they fucken ruin everything!

So what are your stats at least?

This is not about Cinder as I am sure he looks great. I just never have understood some of the guys who have posted great stats in the past and won't post pics. Surely if you look that good people must know you use gear. Plus it's not like Mary your childens Math's teacher will be reading this forum. This forum is basically a steroids forum and most guys on here use them or are thinking about using them.

We even have pro's who use their real names and no one out of bodybuilding knows who they are so they are not going to know x poster who posts his right arm are they. I guarantee I could even ask steroids users in UK gyms who so and so is and they will not know. Even John Meadows who is very popular when I have mentioned him to bodybuilders in Europe barely anyone knows him. I was shocked by that as he competed at the Arnold and is all over but most don't have a clue. Maybe this is a culture thing and me being from the UK but I just have never really understood why guys are so worried about it.

Little slut contributes, yea you have to put up with his attention whoring trying to derail every thread for likes which has gotten pretty old but his personal expierence with dnp alone is pretty damn valuable I would say. He’s a net positive, positively ghey too so that might be some motive in wanting your pics....

That being said this is a site where we’re all pretty much obsessed with our physiques so I think asking for a pic is pretty appropriate and I would also be very interested in what you look like with that diet. But also understand why you wouldn’t want to be identified, tats suck I swear they fucken ruin everything!

5'8 240 15% bodyfat at moment I think.
22 inch arms if that helps. Lol.

Oh and I know about him.
I'm mostly joking to hurt his feelings a lil.
Hes cool...

This is not about Cinder as I am sure he looks great. I just never have understood some of the guys who have posted great stats in the past and won't post pics. Surely if you look that good people must know you use gear. Plus it's not like Mary your childens Math's teacher will be reading this forum. This forum is basically a steroids forum and most guys on here use them or are thinking about using them.

We even have pro's who use their real names and no one out of bodybuilding knows who they are so they are not going to know x poster who posts his right arm are they. I guarantee I could even ask steroids users in UK gyms who so and so is and they will not know. Even John Meadows who is very popular when I have mentioned him to bodybuilders in Europe barely anyone knows him. I was shocked by that as he competed at the Arnold and is all over but most don't have a clue. Maybe this is a culture thing and me being from the UK but I just have never really understood why guys are so worried about it.

Actually ive been confronted in gyms before because of public posting. And its usually by some dude thats enhanced yet doesn't even look it. "Hey are you on this"
I'm very private about my ped use...even if its obvious.
Id never lie about its use but I'm not talking shop to a stranger or hopeful forum follower.
My gym time is mine and I'm not talking to anyone about my posts.
Ive talked about high dosages, slin , and ass drugs.
I dont want anyone coming my way for it with questions.

The above is my reasoning

Last edited:
I respect it.. I don't post my face here either...though I think I might have once accidentally lol..

and some random person posted a pic of me from years back... which was..concerning :eek:

it just gives credence to what you're talking about - when you post a pic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws