over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork

brucepancake

Registered
Please tell me how fucked I am
ALT 133
AST 72

I am taking roughly 1300 milligrams on NAC and 500 mg tudca. Should I up my doses?

Thanks for your help guys. I need to get this taken care of for the long haul.

ALT 133
AST 72

I am taking roughly 1300 milligrams on NAC and 500 mg tudca. Should I up my doses?

Ive seen numbers much higher than that in other's bloodwork just from taking too much acetaminophen.

I would stay where you are at and retest in about a month. With those doses, it wouldn't surprise me to see those numbers come down pretty quickly.

Just coming off of some orals?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

hell man we have guys come in on the 300s from week long alcohol benders, upon discharge their levels are fine.

just figure out what is elevating them. you on orals or tren?

If you're on an oral or tren, then those numbers aren't too staggering. I've seen much worse.

this is almost exactly like mine but mine are worse, I am 4 weeks post show, funny I was gonna post the exact same thing im taking 250mg of tudca, 1200mg nac, and I have synthergine on hand although synthergine didn't do much last year when I came off prep....

ALT 133
AST 72

this is almost exactly like mine but mine are worse, I am 4 weeks post show, funny I was gonna post the exact same thing im taking 250mg of tudca, 1200mg nac, and I have synthergine on hand although synthergine didn't do much last year when I came off prep....

For 3 month time periods, you should run 2-3g NAC and 500-1000mg TUDCA for repair. Also, look into ALA and SAMe...Synthergine will also help.

.For 3 month time periods, you should run 2-3g NAC and 500-1000mg TUDCA for repair. Also, look into ALA and SAMe...Synthergine will also help

oh I see, those doses are much higher, any side effects like stomach issues or anything with those?

ALT 133
AST 72

did you workout the days before your test?
mine were worse when i have drawn blood at the end of my training week (6 days in a row, last day was back)
3 days no training and back in range.
where is your ggt? GGT is much more important and should be in range, even when training the days before the test.
ALT/AST are enzymes that can be elevated through training (muscle damage) alone

yes
Ive seen numbers much higher than that in other's bloodwork just from taking too much acetaminophen.

I would stay where you are at and retest in about a month. With those doses, it wouldn't surprise me to see those numbers come down pretty quickly.

Just coming off of some orals?

did you workout the days before your test?
mine were worse when i have drawn blood at the end of my training week (6 days in a row, last day was back)
3 days no training and back in range.
where is your ggt? GGT is much more important and should be in range, even when training the days before the test.
ALT/AST are enzymes that can be elevated through training (muscle damage) alone

No but my RDW was high 18.3 and my Alkaline Phosphatase was low at 32 and FSH was low at .2 everything else was in normal range. Well my estro was low at 5.0 I would say MONSTER aromasin is really good. I took 12.5 every third day for about a week and a half before the test. I am surprised it lowered it that much though. My test is 1500 plus.

Here is the thing. I like a drink or two at night. Every night. I know this is not responsible but it one of my only wises and I am Catholic and Italian. Thats my excuse and I like to live life. So will I ever be able to get my shit in normal range doing that.

Last edited:
I would try and not drink when on orals, MOST things in moderation are ok.

As stated earlier keep taking what you are at those doses and see if drops since you arw just coming off an oral!!

Jmho you will be fine

I have been taking Nurticost but I would like to find something cheaper if I am going to up my dose to 1000 mg a day.

I have been taking Nurticost but I would like to find something cheaper if I am going to up my dose to 1000 mg a day.

Going any cheaper and you're risking bunk tudca. Stuff is expensive for a reason.

ALT 133
AST 72

I can confirm those numbers won't kill you :) I know somebody that had liver problems and went for a routine bloodtest and found out they had hep-c and both ALT and AST were in the 800's for almost a month and they were fine.

His doctor recommended he didn't travel or fly till resolved but the day he got tested he went to the doctor because he was a little tired but other than that was training and eating normal and had no idea his levels were that high, said he had been tired for months!

I would just just like to get them down. I upped my dose of tudca and NAC so we will see. Does it surprise anyone how low my estro was? 12.5 mg of aromasin every 3rd day. I am going to take it once every 6 and see where Im at next time.

ALT 133
AST 72

Ok guys. I decided to run SYNTHERGINE from SYNTHETEK. I have been drinking 3 ml a day. 1. 5 in the morning and 1.5 at night. If I were following the directions I would be taking 4 but I wanted each bottle to last at least a month.

Anyway new blood work came back after taking it for about a month.
AST 48
ALT 54

This is way better and I actually trained about an hour before giving it and have not stopped drinking. I am extremely happy with these results and will be a customer for life.

Keep in mind NAC can also inflate enzyme numbers...can't recall if that's just in the beginning of using it. The orals you're using certainly elevated the numbers. Not sure if you use Niacin (B3) but it can elevate liver enzymes as well.

I ran superdrol back in 2011 and saw ALT/AST numbers in the 400s. They were back in the normal range 1 1/2 weeks later once I stopped and got re-tested.

I ran superdrol back in 2011 and saw ALT/AST numbers in the 400s. They were back in the normal range 1 1/2 weeks later once I stopped and got re-tested.
Holy cow....that would have completely freaked me out!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity