over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some good advice for people on the cheapest best cycle for your money

And to be quiet honest. Look under my name, what do you see?

That's right, no 5% discount coupon, no website to click on, no 50 other bullshit ads.

Because I'm not here to sell anything. You see all these posts popping up saying oh, go ahead and take dbol test and deca! cheap cycle.

I say, stop posting this shit in my thread.

Three posts down, it's oh! know a cheap cycle? Go for dpmrht with some green spinach!

That's because all this shit is, it took get an advertisement in a thread at the top. period.

And honestly I don't give a fuck. I'm glad to have these guys here... But I want them to post something fucking useful. If I'm wrong then prove me wrong. If you have scientific evidence that this works better then post it. I love to learn more about my own methods. But this shit is strait just trashing up my thread and I got to come in and wipe up the bullshit in order to illicit decent responses from the few and far between that actually give a shit.

Take Mike Arnold, the one mother fucker who comes in here and brings to light things I didn't know that I learn from. And you know what? Other people who read learn too, that's what they want to read. That's how the fuck you post an advertisement. Y'all need to take notes on business etiquette

And I swear to god, I swear to you... the next post is gonna be take some test and dbol bro that will get you big... I'm just gonna laugh

I know this wasn't just directed at me but these posts really annoy me. I couldn't care less if you wanted to order from my sign. In fact guys with a temper or attitude like yours I urge you not to ever order. Everything you write is backwards. Again your cycle is great but you are stating it's the cheapest. It's like me starting a thread stating here are the best gym shoes if you have a tight budget and post a pic of some Christain Dior trainers costing $600.

Think about what you just posted. I work for an aas seller and I am agreeing that for a cheap cycle test and insulin such as what Gunsmith posted is ideal. Or test, deca and dbol as that is the classic bulker and very cheap. As I posted newbies could just use test. My sponsor sells all the items you listed for your cycle so if guys ordered that is a good sale. Yet I/we are stating it is not needed. If what you wrote (sign, sales etc) were true I would be agreeing with you and urging people to order lot's of primo and hgh from my source.

When budget is a big concern and the word "cheap" is mentioned no one should be using primo. As Knight posted there are similar items that are much cheaper and for many they would actrually get more from the cheaper items.

I have used the cycle you have posted and it's obviously great. I went up to 1.05g primo with low test and hgh. For cheap and results I would take test, deca and dbol over that cycle :eek::D

Last edited:
I would rather spend more money on food than gear.

But that aside like I said earlier..low dose test, low dose npp, and MK are the best "bang for my buck".

Best bang for the buck is test and tren. Are you even serious with the above? !

Exactly my first thought. Primo and GH are the best bang for your buck?

Most would do best on moderate test and a good diet.

Test/Tren is definitely best bang for buck if you can handle Tren.

Test/Deca/Dbol is both inexpensive and great for packing on size.

There 3 types of newbies who starting posting at PM

1. The post whores who bump a thread from 4 years ago and say, "I agree" so they can get their 50 posts as fast as possible. Yeah, they suck.

2. Guys like this, whose first post is "this is how it is! take it or leave it! I know it all!" They can't admit mistakes or anything. Yeah, they/you suck too.

3. The guys who read, read and read. Once in awhile they chime in and add a question to a thread, but for the most part they just explore and LEARN for the first 6 months to a year. Intense Muscle was GREATTTT for this. We need more of these guysssss

No Dat was terminally ill for years, unfortunately it took a turn for the worse as he got older. It had nothing to do with peptides. He sold peptides. He passed away as far as I know. That's why he was all about anti-aging and dismissed anything bodybuilding, because of his illness. So stop speculating with BS.

Well once again, the term speculating is just that. Speculating.

And what was the illness since you understand the situation so well?

He also did NOT dismiss anything bodybuilding he was on cycles which he posted. He also CLOSED his plethora of information. How many researchers close all the work they do and all the files they have? I'll tell you... Only the ones who don't think the information could be harmful to others..

I know this wasn't just directed at me but these posts really annoy me. I couldn't care less if you wanted to order from my sign. In fact guys with a temper or attitude like yours I urge you not to ever order. Everything you write is backwards. Again your cycle is great but you are stating it's the cheapest. It's like me starting a thread stating here are the best gym shoes if you have a tight budget and post a pic of some Christain Dior trainers costing $600.

Think about what you just posted. I work for an aas seller and I am agreeing that for a cheap cycle test and insulin such as what Gunsmith posted is ideal. Or test, deca and dbol as that is the classic bulker and very cheap. As I posted newbies could just use test. My sponsor sells all the items you listed for your cycle so if guys ordered that is a good sale. Yet I/we are stating it is not needed. If what you wrote (sign, sales etc) were true I would be agreeing with you and urging people to order lot's of primo and hgh from my source.

When budget is a big concern and the word "cheap" is mentioned no one should be using primo. As Knight posted there are similar items that are much cheaper and for many they would actrually get more from the cheaper items.

I have used the cycle you have posted and it's obviously great. I went up to 1.05g primo with low test and hgh. For cheap and results I would take test, deca and dbol over that cycle :eek::D

No, my post wasn't directed at you.. Not anyone in specific really.

And there is a misunderstanding when you read the thread title because of the fact that the word "cheapest" is included.

There 3 types of newbies who starting posting at PM

1. The post whores who bump a thread from 4 years ago and say, "I agree" so they can get their 50 posts as fast as possible. Yeah, they suck.

2. Guys like this, whose first post is "this is how it is! take it or leave it! I know it all!" They can't admit mistakes or anything. Yeah, they/you suck too.

3. The guys who read, read and read. Once in awhile they chime in and add a question to a thread, but for the most part they just explore and LEARN for the first 6 months to a year. Intense Muscle was GREATTTT for this. We need more of these guysssss

well my join date is 2011 so that's what, a year before yours?

Here's the thing. I don't know it all. I have asked, repeatedly for others to correct me or give me information I don't have.

My program is founded on GH. Simple and plain, if you are spending money, get GH. Why? Because it recruits new satellite cells which expand your body beyond it's natural limits... IF you have the money, stay on GH as long as you can... It's a cumulative effect, and at 4 iu you won't get to many sides. So get on 4 iu.

Next, Add some primo and some test. If you can't afford primo. Then just add test. BUT before you spend more money on other shit. Save for 400mg primo a week... That is a LOW dose, and it's not that expensive.

Next grab a bottle of npp.

The list goes on and on from how I explained it. It's not a BLOW UP FAST this is the cheapest way you can do it. It's... be on gh.... stay on gh... buy some other high quality anabolics, run them in low doses so it's cheaper... If you want to blow up, add tren.

Exactly my first thought. Primo and GH are the best bang for your buck?

Most would do best on moderate test and a good diet.

Test/Tren is definitely best bang for buck if you can handle Tren.

Test/Deca/Dbol is both inexpensive and great for packing on size.

yes. simply put. GH is the very best bang for your buck.

Primo at a low dose is not that expensive... test is cheap...

If youre ready to spend more? Add npp... Then add tren if you like... I prefer adding primo with that money but to each their own. The reason I pick primo, is because it doesn't negatively effect your health... So High doses of primo you can stay on them for as long as you want.

I also included the fact that my stack without the tren is a FEEL GOOD and a HEALTHY stack. Even the guys who I piss off agree that it's a good cycle... But it's not the cheapest...

I'm just saying add little quality anabolics and GH as you can. I'm trying to advise against wasting money on stuff that blows you up, and steer people towards making long term quality gains.

Last edited:
This is all information that new guys need. They don't need to keep pumping themselves full of Test and dbol and insulin. They can... if that's what they want..

But if you do GH first, you accumulate and years later you look back and you have a much Stronger base to work with.

But again, I understand that by including the word cheapest in the thread title it has caused people to believe I mean the CHEAPEST CYCLE. I don't.. I mean this is the best cycle (That I have found) I'd love someone to improve upon it. But start slow, and add shit in this order.

And the way I talk is just the way I talk... Maybe it is backwards. But it works when I sell to Mercedes, Bell Helicopter, Hyundai, Mallinkrodt, you get the jist.

I'm sorry I called out the guys for advertisements.. But now days everyone who claims they want to be a sponsor thinks they know how to push product. This weak ass sales shit bothers me I don't know why.

Last edited:
The bottom line is, look how many guys in this thread have said it's a great cycle. That's all that needs to be said. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word cheapest. But like I said, I could do a Best Expensive Cycle.

I would rather spend more money on food than gear.

But that aside like I said earlier..low dose test, low dose npp, and MK are the best "bang for my buck".

I missed this post. Because my cycle was strictly about just that, a cycle.

FIRST before you buy GH or anything else... Take your money, go to mountaindog and have them do a custom diet for you... Ask for a year long goal and send pictures and ask them what you should be trying to do.

That is the most important thing you can do with your money. One time diet plan $300.

I'm sure any of these guys can whip you out a good diet plan, I like the way john meadows views nutrition though.

Last edited:
For a very vast majority of guys; drugs are not the variable holding them back. .

This is pretty evident when we see new guys come on here asking about the best stack weighing 170 at 6 ft.

The biggest obstacle is training hard and progressively; and most importantly calories. Most guys, especially the new ones don't know how to properly structure and adhere to a diet. The small ones need to first learn how to properly eat enough to even make use of the anabolics.

GH for bird eaters is fucking useless in my opinion. No amount of satellite cells will aid someone who will max his calories out at 3200 a week. You need to push that bodyweight up and hold it to establish homeostasis. This where guys will falter and yo yo up and down between bodyweight. Looking decent on drugs, horrible without them.

It was almost better a few decades back for guys; because they had to learn these basics before even touching drugs. Nobody would take them seriously without it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Also, I'll add. The very best thing about spending 300 on a diet plan.. Is that you will follow it. lol... once you drop the cash you will follow the plan

I missed this post. Because my cycle was strictly about just that, a cycle.

FIRST before you buy GH or anything else... Take your money, go to mountaindog and have them do a custom diet for you... Ask for a year long goal and send pictures and ask them what you should be trying to do.

That is the most important thing you can do with your money. One time diet plan $300.

I'm sure any of these guys can whip you out a good diet plan, I like the way john meadows views nutrition though.
I have my diet figured out...I can drop weight, gain weight, and have the willpower needed to stick with it.

I only said what I did because most people don't have that simple concept down, and look for drugs to fix all their issues.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I have my diet figured out...I can drop weight, gain weight, and have the willpower needed to stick with it.

I only said what I did because most people don't have that simple concept down, and look for drugs to fix all their issues.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Oh I agree, I was just sharing what I think is useful information. And sadly, most of them have to take so many drugs and they manage to look good. But they could look so much better.

Guys disagree without all the name calling or this thread will be closed!

Just when I thought this thread was going away....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who said npp gives you deca dick at 300mg? You said it yourself. Everyone is different. I know quite a few people including myself that never had a problem with deca dick no matter the dose. And yes before you ask. The gear has always been real.

On the hgh part. If you really want to put size on then do over 6iu ED. 10iu is magic. Expensive hobby now right

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
i have experienced deca dick on deca. never on npp! i wont touch deca, i love NPP!

i have experienced deca dick on deca. never on npp! i wont touch deca, i love NPP!
Really not on npp? That's interesting to hear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner