over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo as TRT cycle? Anyone?

chgolatin2

Registered
I know that TRT is based on a TC or TE cycles, however, for those who are very sensitive with TC/TE Test, how do you cycle it in order to avoid the issues of gyno or test sensitivity?

Anyway, thinking about doing a TRT cycle of Primo and using one of our oustanding sources here on this board, I want to incorporate a cycle of Primo, Tren, Var and T3 for approx 16 weeks~ then I will stay on Primo but as we all know Primo is not cheap!

350 to 400 Primo per week should suffice, but I want to stay on the safe side so maybe I'll stay in the 200mg per week as a safe protocol. Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks~

At TRT dosages my E2 levels stay within range and cause no problems.

I know that TRT is based on a TC or TE cycles, however, for those who are very sensitive with TC/TE Test, how do you cycle it in order to avoid the issues of gyno or test sensitivity?

Anyway, thinking about doing a TRT cycle of Primo and using one of our oustanding sources here on this board, I want to incorporate a cycle of Primo, Tren, Var and T3 for approx 16 weeks~ then I will stay on Primo but as we all know Primo is not cheap!

350 to 400 Primo per week should suffice, but I want to stay on the safe side so maybe I'll stay in the 200mg per week as a safe protocol. Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks~

Would not recommend it at all.. Primo is not very Androgenic although it binds well with androgen receptor.. But you will have no ESTRO conversion which is essential for lipids and sexual function.. You will need test for trt.. Even if your sensitive to estro conversion a rough amount of 120 to 140 mgs of test , with most people, will not convert too much to e2.. The only way to know is blood work.. That being said primo is one of my favorite compiunds... I run 175 mgs of test a week with 500 mgs of primo quite often.. But primo as a sole trt is not recommended,, . But with a small amount of test the cycle you mentioned above would be fine..

Thanks~

Would not recommend it at all.. Primo is not very Androgenic although it binds well with androgen receptor.. But you will have no ESTRO conversion which is essential for lipids and sexual function.. You will need test for trt.. Even if your sensitive to estro conversion a rough amount of 120 to 140 mgs of test , with most people, will not convert too much to e2.. The only way to know is blood work.. That being said primo is one of my favorite compiunds... I run 175 mgs of test a week with 500 mgs of primo quite often.. But primo as a sole trt is not recommended,, . But with a small amount of test the cycle you mentioned above would be fine..

Make sense, thanks for the input~ So Test is always needed as a base even while using Primo? Isn't Primo also Testosterone? But safer and milder than TC or TE?

You can't use primo as trt Man U can add to test at trt and call it a cruise , not cuz all steroids are derivatives from test that u can use them as replacing ur normal testosterone so ur body function properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LATS...I'm curious, what does your blood look like when you run Primo and Test that way?

I had been running Test at about 300 and Primo at 700, and when I went for my bi-annual TRT blood test, my RBC was very high. My quack had me donate blood (should have been doing that years ago).

I love the results, so was thinking of backing the test down to 150 and keeping the Primo at 500. So curious to hear back from you.

Also, beside Primo, what about running masteron or equipoise with Test at TRT levels? If so, how much of each would you recommend? Thanks

Don’t think that would be good idea as a “replacement”. Plus Lipids would be off I would assume

LATS...I'm curious, what does your blood look like when you run Primo and Test that way?

I had been running Test at about 300 and Primo at 700, and when I went for my bi-annual TRT blood test, my RBC was very high. My quack had me donate blood (should have been doing that years ago).

I love the results, so was thinking of backing the test down to 150 and keeping the Primo at 500. So curious to hear back from you.

Also, beside Primo, what about running masteron or equipoise with Test at TRT levels? If so, how much of each would you recommend? Thanks

That's just a classic stacking cycle...300mg of gear is still 300mg of gear(150t/150eq trt dosage); and lets be serious bro, running 300 test and 700 primo is a real cycle , not trt , so you've already ran 1000mg of gear a week with that cycle. Based on that, I would run test/eq at 500 each and maintain some of your good gains by running 300mg test after as your trt dosage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131