over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC 1295 W/ DAC

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been taking 2mg a day for the past 3 days and today the CTS in my left wrist is almost unbearable. I'm driving and had to switch hands. I put on some water but I look pumped up. Going to try and keep high dosing it as long as lethargy doesn't get too bad. So far I can handle it. Might look at combining the dac with exogneous HGH. Hoping to get igf levels high.

I was doing 10mg a week ages back, it worked very well.

Never seem to get cts issues though.

I've been taking 2mg a day for the past 3 days and today the CTS in my left wrist is almost unbearable. I'm driving and had to switch hands. I put on some water but I look pumped up. Going to try and keep high dosing it as long as lethargy doesn't get too bad. So far I can handle it. Might look at combining the dac with exogneous HGH. Hoping to get igf levels high.

That’ll burn fat nicely!

The dreams are unreal! I haven't been using any gh supps for the past few months so this is a shock to my body. I'm pumped and vascular, not sure about fat loss since I'm holding water but my waist seems like it hasn't budged. Went to weigh myself and my scale is dead, needs new batteries.

1514402753851.jpg

The dreams are unreal! I haven't been using any gh supps for the past few months so this is a shock to my body. I'm pumped and vascular, not sure about fat loss since I'm holding water but my waist seems like it hasn't budged. Went to weigh myself and my scale is dead, needs new batteries.

View attachment 95904

Nice....carrying so much mass that your scale shit the bed!!

Curious....what have you been weighing lately? You are definitely looking good!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Nice....carrying so much mass that your scale shit the bed!!

Curious....what have you been weighing lately? You are definitely looking good!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Idk, I haven't weighed myself in months. This scale takes those small disc looking batteries, how dumb is that. I'll have to get some.

Hows the flush from that dose?
Didn't get any flush at all. First time I ever used dac years ago, I would get insane head rush and flush. I haven't had that happen in recent years no matter what dac I use. Sometimes I would get a minor flush but nothing that compares to my first run with it using two different brands at the time superior and progen and both made me flush hard. My head would pound like it was going to pop!

Didn't get any flush at all. First time I ever used dac years ago, I would get insane head rush and flush. I haven't had that happen in recent years no matter what dac I use. Sometimes I would get a minor flush but nothing that compares to my first run with it using two different brands at the time superior and progen and both made me flush hard. My head would pound like it was going to pop!

Yep, thats what mine did too.

Surprised you don't get the head rush. When I pinned 200mcg's I would get it lol
I haven't gotten the head rush in years. Everytime I used it, I got less and less of a head rush. My first time using it felt like my head was going to pop off, now I don't feel a thing.

I haven't gotten the head rush in years. Everytime I used it, I got less and less of a head rush. My first time using it felt like my head was going to pop off, now I don't feel a thing.

Gotcha. Hope that happens to me sometime soon ;)

Rambo, give us an update! How many mg's are you running a week now brother?
How long do you plan on running the DAC?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131