over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doctor perscribed TRT dosage?

DaveWallerCB

Registered
My urologist just placed me on trt at a dosage of .5 ml every 14 day... so since Ive been use to doing 800mg a week or so will I only maintain at the doctor’s perscribed dosage?

Why did he place you on TRT if you're using 800mg a week?

I’ve been off everything for three month, went to have bloodwork done and my testosterone was 35.

Guess you didn’t do pct after you’re last cycle? What in the mg/ml of your test? .5ml doesn’t tell much.

My urologist just placed me on trt at a dosage of .5 ml every 14 day... so since Ive been use to doing 800mg a week or so will I only maintain at the doctor’s perscribed dosage?

horrible, you are going to need at least every 7 days, my preference is twice a week

Last edited:

So about 100mg every 14 days? What a joke

Guess you didn’t do pct after you’re last cycle? What in the mg/ml of your test? .5ml doesn’t tell much.

You’re correct, I didn’t do a proper PCT. And the Cyp is 200mg. I check back with the doc in six months so I’d like to add to with other supps and stop in time for my bloods to look normal

800 down to 50 a week and you’re hoping to maintain,......seriously?!

800 down to 50 a week and you’re hoping to maintain,......seriously?!

Well he will certainly maintain better on 50mg than 0mg but the every two week thing is so silly. Still it’s way too low

Hard to believe that these drs, mine included, script the dose at eow.

Read Emeric's thread on daily injections. You will feel much better and make better gains too.

Discuss with him the benefit of injection more frequently to help with the ups and downs. You will get more than enough to keep you afloat. If you don't have bloods scheduled for another 6 months (through your doc) then just blast until 8 weeks out, then just do his protocol but make sure you wait the 14 days before giving bloods. He'll see you're in a trough and explain to him that you still feel like you're low t. Also just use ugl test and save the prescription

This stuff continually pisses me off. as a urologist who does lots of TRT, I'm simply amazed docs are still prescribing injections every 2 weeks. And you're on a minimum WEEKLY dose there at 100mg. Talk to him, and if he doesn't change things up, find someone else.

I start most guys on 100mg/week. Most aren't willing to do twice weekly injections even though I recommend that and do it myself. I then bump up from there if needed.

What I’m really aiming to do is cycle moderately and come off like 8 weeks out or in enough time before seeing doc again to have decent bloods

would it be okay to blast, then do short estered test (ace, prop) up until maybe 5 days til bloods? always wondered about legit TRT and how guys get around this...

I'm often dumbfounded by the lack of knowledge of doctors on TRT. I have to educate my doctor often on how to prescribe TRT.

Discuss with him the benefit of injection more frequently to help with the ups and downs. You will get more than enough to keep you afloat. If you don't have bloods scheduled for another 6 months (through your doc) then just blast until 8 weeks out, then just do his protocol but make sure you wait the 14 days before giving bloods. He'll see you're in a trough and explain to him that you still feel like you're low t. Also just use ugl test and save the prescription

The last part I would not recommend. When you go to the dr. you want to know how much test you're taking. UGL can range from zero to over dosed test.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws