over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157

Wisco2

Registered
Verified Customer
Looking to get some input from people who have used BPC-157 and what their thoughts are on the peptide.

Did it work, how much did you use, how long of duration used for, etc.... Just trying to decide if this will help with my lower back issues, shoulders, and elbows. I know its supposed to be used sub-Q in the location of trouble spot, really just looking for some feedback.

Thanks!

It definitely helped my elbows.
My lower back is bad but i don’t feel okay injecting into my lower back.
It must be injected locally as close to the injury site as possible to get results.
SubQ BPC-157 won’t work. SubQ TB-500 works and builds up over time. BPC-157 works well in the elbows. I injected it into my elbow tendon/ligament with a 31 gauge slin pin at 250mcg per day. My elbow hurt like hell for months but healed in 20 days from daily BPC-157 shots.

Thank you

So BPC 157 should be taken IM as close to the problem area as possible?

Yes. It works best locally

Did you guys take time off from training the effected body part that you used BPC-157 daily for or just continue to train it and hope the daily injections would still work?

I continued to train just really have been babying my shoulders and staying away from certain movements.

I have definitely noticed the BPC-157 working as the pain has really subsided, its still there but getting much better.

I have only been using the BPC-157 for 3 weeks now but will continue for another 5 weeks and go from there.

I continued to train just really have been babying my shoulders and staying away from certain movements.

I have definitely noticed the BPC-157 working as the pain has really subsided, its still there but getting much better.

I have only been using the BPC-157 for 3 weeks now but will continue for another 5 weeks and go from there.

Ive got tendonitis in both biceps. Do you suggest 250mcg per bicep daily or is hitting one or the other every other day suitable? My first two days Ive been going IM right where it hurts in each arm.

Ive got tendonitis in both biceps. Do you suggest 250mcg per bicep daily or is hitting one or the other every other day suitable? My first two days Ive been going IM right where it hurts in each arm.

Continue exactly what you are doing by injecting IM 250mcg in each spot. I actually do 2 injections in each shoulder that total 250mcg total in each, coming to a total of 4 injections.

I do this just to try and make sure I'm covering the sore area...

I used 250mcg/EOD for a patella issue. Healed it right up! I pinned right at the site, just under the skin with a 29g slin pin. Just pinch the skin up and pin subQ and your g2g.

-LK

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity