over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I refeed?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am dieting (i do not compete) and gradually lowering calories, and increasing cardio as needed.

Right now im at 3350 calories per day, 3x40 min steady state cardio per week.

700mg prop/700mg NPP per Week (not running much right now, taking it easy on the gear use).

I always make my daily calorie intake exact (3350), but not macros. I shoot for 200g + protein, 50-80g fat, and the rest are carbs (mostly pre and post workout).

For example today was 214g protein, 481gcarbs, 84g fat

And i have been refeeding/cheating to boost metabolism 1x per week. After a workout I will go to pizza hut and eat 1 large pizza, and 2 sides of cinamin rolls.

When I wake up the next day I usually look lean, and it appears i haven't gained fat. Scale and waist are going down each week slowly.

Do you guys think i need this refeed to speed my metabolism since my overally daily carbs are not that low? Or is it helping retain muscle and keep metabolism from crashing?

i highly doubt you would need a refeed with that many carbs in your diet

but post a pic just to be safe

Im not one to post pics due to easily recognizable tattoos, but heres one thats cropped enough ill post it, it kinda shows leanness. Im 5ft11 196lbs (in the am naked, dry, after a piss), waist though is 35 (naturally wide hips, i never look lean).

I dropped total calories down to 3150 for a couple weeks but i looked like a skeleton, so i increased them back up to 3350.

Attachments

• BN.jpeg
    BN.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 298
u look pretty lean

i would refeed when your fat loss progress stalls

Do a refeed on how you look. If you look in the mirror and you're flat as a pancake then go for it.

I am dieting (i do not compete) and gradually lowering calories, and increasing cardio as needed.

700mg prop/700mg NPP per Week (not running much right now, taking it easy on the gear use).

Ummmmmmm....... Just curious, if 1400mg/week total of gear is "taking it easy", what does your blast look like?

If it works, why change ?

Do what you do, and when the shredding stalls, drop some calories like you did previously..

Maybe raise the protein and drop some carbs to change things up?

I do carb/ refeeds once a week, but thats because I like dieting on keto.
Always wake up hard and full day after, usually gaining 1-2kg of water also.

Ummmmmmm....... Just curious, if 1400mg/week total of gear is "taking it easy", what does your blast look like?

i would add something in like EQ at 900mg, or an oral. I also consider tren harsh. I dont so much look at total MG, but compounds being run (tren/orals being more harsh then some test and NPP).

You need about 48 hours of increased calories to reverse any metabolic deregulation

480g carbs between pre and post-workout? What carb sources do you eat?

Do a refeed on how you look. If you look in the mirror and you're flat as a pancake then go for it.

x2

You look great. If it isn't broke don't fix it. Although how lean do you want to get? I would go without a refeed for a while until you really need it

x2

You look great. If it isn't broke don't fix it. Although how lean do you want to get? I would go without a refeed for a while until you really need it

If your fat loss has stalled then you probably need a refeed. At 3000+ calories I doubt yo need a refeed unless you do hours of strenuous work a day.

But if your fat loss has stalled take a trip to I-Hop get a Colorado Omlet with the 3 pancakes then order a second order of pancakes. Drown the pancakes in syrup , this should be around 4000 calories. If your metabolism has slowed you will feel a huge difference before you finish the meal.

If your fat loss has stalled then you probably need a refeed. At 3000+ calories I doubt yo need a refeed unless you do hours of strenuous work a day.

But if your fat loss has stalled take a trip to I-Hop get a Colorado Omlet with the 3 pancakes then order a second order of pancakes. Drown the pancakes in syrup , this should be around 4000 calories. If your metabolism has slowed you will feel a huge difference before you finish the meal.

Hmm I don’t need a refeed but might do this anyway, lol. Sounds amazing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws