over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 into tendon/ligament instead of IM

dbbt

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
What does this feel like? Is it extremely painful to inject directly into tendon vs muscle? I imagine it is. Using BPC-157 in biceps and knees. Thinking going into the tendon may be most effective use of the product.

What does this feel like? Is it extremely painful to inject directly into tendon vs muscle? I imagine it is. Using BPC-157 in biceps and knees. Thinking going into the tendon may be most effective use of the product.

Well every time you pin into a ligament you're going to be damaging it so I would avoid doing that... Just pin suq Q or IM as close as possible.

if i remember right...johnjuanb1 injected BPC into his ligament...and had good results...
if he misses this thread and doesnt chime in...maybe shoot him a PM...

if i remember right...johnjuanb1 injected BPC into his ligament...and had good results...

AI are the only BPC injections ive done, and ive done over 500 in knees, elbows, feet over the last years.

It makes a crunching noise injecting into the elbow tricep tendon. Haha i sure was crazy back then. It did heal my elbow in 20 days. My elbow hurt for 5 months before that with no sign of healing.

It makes a crunching noise injecting into the elbow tricep tendon. Haha i sure was crazy back then. It did heal my elbow in 20 days. My elbow hurt for 5 months before that with no sign of healing.

Curious - what size pin andn gauge?

cheers

Curious - what size pin andn gauge?

cheers

I use a 30ga slin pin for doing my BPC injections, have been for a few weeks now in both shoulders and left elbow. Working Great, have noticed relief already

I pinned into the knee, right over the knee cab for my patella issues. I just pinch the skin and carefully injected in the skin, NOT the ligaments. Knee healed up perfectly after 2-3 mo with this localized injection protocol. BPC is great!

I pinned into the knee, right over the knee cab for my patella issues. I just pinch the skin and carefully injected in the skin, NOT the ligaments. Knee healed up perfectly after 2-3 mo with this localized injection protocol. BPC is great!

2-3 months of 250mcg per knee every day? Damn that seems like a long time, thought BPC would work in 30-45 days using that protocol. Glad to know I can go subQ in skin above knee cap instead of the tendon. Guess I figured going into the tendon would give a knee jerk response when the pin hits it. Glad I’ll not need to go that route.

2-3 months of 250mcg per knee every day? Damn that seems like a long time, thought BPC would work in 30-45 days using that protocol. Glad to know I can go subQ in skin above knee cap instead of the tendon. Guess I figured going into the tendon would give a knee jerk response when the pin hits it. Glad I’ll not need to go that route.

I actually pinned 250mcg EOD. Simply just to make the BPC last longer at the time. I was lucky enough to never hit the tendon, this could be a possibility tho. Just be careful and you should be good man. I think as long as your getting it in the area you should get a localized effect from the BPC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this stuff is pretty good, I keep it around anytime I get a strained muscle, usually after a few days already the healing seems to be effective

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws