over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

S-23 Sarm - any experiences?

dros

Registered
For the unaware it's the strongest sarm available as of now developed by the same company who made Ostarine and S4.

People who have tried it describe it as a much stronger version of S4 without the vision side effects. Dosages of 25-30mg is comparable to 50-75mg Winstrol without any of the bad side effects.

Have some on order and really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Where did you get this information from? Was it by any chance from a site trying to sell it?

and joint issues comparable to about 200mg of winstrol...
the above is based on personal experience.. have half a bottle still sitting.
better to use 25-50mg of real var, then to mess with s23.

. Dosages of 25-30mg is comparable to 50-75mg Winstrol without any of the bad side effects.

Where did you get this information from? Was it by any chance from a site trying to sell it?
No. Various user experiences on forums
and joint issues comparable to about 200mg of winstrol...
the above is based on personal experience.. have half a bottle still sitting.
better to use 25-50mg of real var, then to mess with s23.

Were you on test when you ran s23? Where did you get it?
If youve ran s4, how would you compare it to s23?

Nice info, Thanks for sharing.

From Wiki

-
S-23 is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) developed by GTX, Inc as a potential male hormonal contraceptive. It binds to the androgen receptor more strongly than older drugs such as andarine with a Ki of 1.7 nM, and in animal studies it showed both a good ratio of anabolic to androgenic effects, and dose-dependent suppression of spermatogenesis with spontaneous recovery after cessation of treatment.

Very little info on S23 out yet...

It will be MUCH more suppressive then all the other SARMS.

Very little info on S23 out yet...

It will be MUCH more suppressive then all the other SARMS.

Most of us are on blast/cruise anyway so it doesnt matter that much to us.

I'm on day 3 now and it has the same effects of 50mg Winstrol at dosage of 25-30mg but no sides at all really, but maybe its too early to tell. Strength is stronger than winstrol which to me is very impressive considering winstrol gives impressive strength gains. Definite libido increase.

Most of us are on blast/cruise anyway so it doesnt matter that much to us.

I'm on day 3 now and it has the same effects of 50mg Winstrol at dosage of 25-30mg but no sides at all really, but maybe its too early to tell. Strength is stronger than winstrol which to me is very impressive considering winstrol gives impressive strength gains. Definite libido increase.

Interested. Please keep us posted...

I've used it from two sources. I don't know if I'm supposed to list them. Both seemed legit. I ran it for slightly less than a month each time, at slightly less than 40mg/day(36mg with one and 37.5mg with the other. Weird dosing I know.), with only about 10 days off in between "cycles". I didn't want to split it up like that, but you know, sometimes things fall through. I think the results of one, two month cycle, without the break, would have been even better. It is very strong, with noticeable increases in strength and hardness within a few days. Both times, over the course of about a month, I steadily gained a little muscle, and lost a little fat, with a slight overall weight gain. Calories were at a slight surplus, obviously. It worked well both times, and the strength and body comp changes were consistent the whole cycles. I didn't use it with test, but I did take 100mg a day of DHEA figuring that my body would have something to convert to estrogen so I wouldn't have joint or libido problems, and I didn't have either. I've never taken winstrol over 40mg/day orally, and it's stronger than that. I thought S4 was pretty good, but S23 is much stronger and better, and I don't think I would really compare them. I didn't notice any side effects, but I haven't had blood tests while on it or right after, so liver, blood cell, and lipid changes may have occured. I like it a lot, and think it's by far the best sarm, but the lack of information or human testing is concerning.

I will be interested in finding out if S23 turns out to be legit. I'm probably going to give it a run. I guess I will be the guinea pig.

Started 4 days ago. Twice a day, 20 total. Nothing do far. I'll double the dose and see what happens. With Winstrol I'd have seen noticeable strength gains. It works real quick for me. Just can't tolerate the joint pain. Bought this out of curiosity. Prohormones worked 100%. This? I have my doubts. Oh and I'm taking test c 200/week. HRT prescribed. As always you're better off with real gear in my opinion.

MA Research

S23 Now Available!

Link: **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Day 8. Bumped to 30 mg. A little harder. Yesterday was my rest day. So far haven't noticed strength increase. I'll post weekly or anything noticeable.

Been at 40mg/day for a week. After 14 days starting this really not seeing any strength increase like winny. Joints don't hurt and see a little more definition.

Been at 40mg/day for a week. After 14 days starting this really not seeing any strength increase like winny. Joints don't hurt and see a little more definition.

Maybe what you're using isn't real S23?

Now, if you are using a bunch of AAS with it, it isn't surprising you aren't noticing much, but if S23 is the only thing you are using you should certainly notice pretty significant effects by day 14 with S23, especially when using 40 mg/day.

what is recommended dosage on this i read the half life is about 12 hours so i was thinking 10mg 2x per day? I am thinking about starting in june i assume i will be roughly the same as i am now 219lbs (just came of lgd)

goal is hardness, vascularity

Thoughts?

sooo any updates on this stuff? Sounded promising and some good responses in here of how it was going.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws