over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS & Calories requirements...

megarips250

Registered
So, are there calorie requirments for AAS to work in your favor? Do you have to adjust your AAS dose based on your current calorie program/intake for them to work in your benefit and to help your physique progress?

What got me thinking about this was a video by Enhanced Athlete. Coach Trevor was talking about an experiment he ran where he Mega Dosed and took over 10 grams of AAS which resulted in his progress and physique going bakwards. I guess Dan Duchene ran the same experiment and had the same results. His solution was to take insulin but i can't really elaborate because he touched on it briefly.

Thoughts?

I'm gonna say yes and no.
Personally I prefer to use as little AAS as possible to continue seeing gains and adjust FOOD AS NEEDED.

If your base calories needs are 3000 a day and you jump on 2 grams of test I don't think you will need to double your calories despite your test level being 10x normal.
You body can only assimilate so much nutrition at a time , granted adding in AAS and insulin greatly improves it.

For the average person to just jump on mega doses I'd be willing to bet that they will almost always regress not due to needing more food but because your poisoning your body.

If you're natural and get on a cycle then by all means increase your food or you won't grow , start with an extra 1000 calories a day and slowly work up till you see that you're gaining fat then stop. If your growing stops then add a little more gear and food.

Listen to Gunsmith. He is dead on with his advice. Why use blasting as an excuse to get fat?

Add some calories in from food that your body digests really well....and you will be hungry more often allowing you to eat more.

You don't need huge doses. There is a point of diminishing returns where your body is only going to assimilate so much food....and upping the dose in my opinion helps less than increasing workout intensity...or adding small amounts of cardio.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Guys should build their approach around diet and training with an addition of drugs.

Not drugs with an addition of diet and training.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Guys should build their approach around diet and training with an addition of drugs.

Not drugs with an addition of diet and training.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

this

have training and diet on point.

add drugs

adjust training and diet if necessary

Pretty much what they said. This whole 'dont put on fat thing' though.

Unless you're genetics are top of the line you bet your ass if you're eating to grow you're going to put on fat. I dont mean random sloppy meathead in the gym 'fat', but definitely 'softer'.

Pretty much what they said. This whole 'dont put on fat thing' though.

Unless you're genetics are top of the line you bet your ass if you're eating to grow you're going to put on fat. I dont mean random sloppy meathead in the gym 'fat', but definitely 'softer'.

Absolutely , it's much easier to maintain and grow at 12-15% than 7-8% (for most people anyway) a little added fat and water also gives a bit of a mechanical advantage allowing you to lift heavier.

Guys adding 30-40 pounds because they think that adding a couple thousand calories a day via junk food are setting themselves up for a hard time.

At a certain point I quit Gaining weight no matter.
I peak at around 6000cals and when adding more juice I just start getting harder at the same weight...265lbs max.
If I could eat more cals I would continue to grow but even Food starts to Feel Toxic.
Now with heavier androgens like Tren, Calories need to be even higher to maintain that weight. If not I become leaner while loosing weight both fat than eventually Muscle.
So I try to maintain My Calories and then add certain dosages and compounds to get the desired effect I am looking for at that period of the year.

I'm gonna say yes and no.
Personally I prefer to use as little AAS as possible to continue seeing gains and adjust FOOD AS NEEDED.

If your base calories needs are 3000 a day and you jump on 2 grams of test I don't think you will need to double your calories despite your test level being 10x normal.
You body can only assimilate so much nutrition at a time , granted adding in AAS and insulin greatly improves it.

For the average person to just jump on mega doses I'd be willing to bet that they will almost always regress not due to needing more food but because your poisoning your body.

If you're natural and get on a cycle then by all means increase your food or you won't grow , start with an extra 1000 calories a day and slowly work up till you see that you're gaining fat then stop. If your growing stops then add a little more gear and food.

I agree.. Been in game long time..i used to juice heavy till i got sick, then i realized that the better quality of food i ate the less i had to eat and so therefor less fat..i.e...1/4 lb hamburger from McDonald..or a the same just alll organics..i beleive with higher quality food you can get more by eating less beacuse of quality of food and personally i beleive with less chemicals having to go thru kidneys and liver.

So you can eat more calories just better quality food will get you quality gains..imo nacho
I.e.
Pharm grade gh..can use less for good results
Generic gh use more for similar results..
I think this principal is just true in life...nacho

One of my favorite recipes to add when it's getting tough to get enough calories in is a protein bar by this scooby guy on YouTube. I personally can't stand the guy, but the recipe is legit lol.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHfJysdYXK0"]Natural Bulking Bars - YouTube[/ame]

They taste great and pack a ton of quality calories.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131