over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beef Liver Tablets

jt7

Registered
For anyone has tried them i was wondering what effects to expect?

I plan to take 22 tabs per day as it says 1 tab per 10lbs body weight and im currently 218

i wanted to hear what anyone has experienced. Any noticeable strength or positive physique changes. More energy? Overall health effects on blood work?

I plan to take 22 tabs per day as it says 1 tab per 10lbs body weight and im currently 218

i wanted to hear what anyone has experienced. Any noticeable strength or positive physique changes. More energy? Overall health effects on blood work?

I don't know that youll really "notice" any effects. theres lots of vitamins and minerals in beef liver tabs and some protein. I used to use beverlys and universals and liked both. But dont expect much

you wont see ANY "effects"....but if you do....let us all know
what kind you were taking....

:)

you wont see ANY "effects"....but if you do....let us all know
what kind you were taking....

:)

Beverly so im sure their sales will surge if i post a 10lb lean weight increase in 30 days lol

I've taken them on and off for years. Great source of Vit B (I think, don't have the bottle in front of me). Effect noticed: none. But I only took like 3 after my workouts. If you are taking over 20 your mileage may vary.

I take Beverlys Ultra 40. I ran 20 per day even tho I should be taking 23 but fuck it. I take 5 per meal. I always swear I feel my muscles are fuller and more dense feeling. I just feel thicker. So that's worth it to me in my book.

I take Beverlys Ultra 40. I ran 20 per day even tho I should be taking 23 but fuck it. I take 5 per meal. I always swear I feel my muscles are fuller and more dense feeling. I just feel thicker. So that's worth it to me in my book.

sounds good to me ill keep everyone posted

sounds good to me ill keep everyone posted

Let us know. I'm curious. I remember Vince Gironda being a big advocate of liver tabs. Too many tabs for me. I couldn't take 20 tablets of anything daily.

Old school supplement right up there with brewers yeast,..... :(

I always have way more stamina when taking over 20 Ultra40s a day.

Supposedly, taking large quantities of liver tabs were Jack Lalanne's secret weapon for performing his feats of strength. I tend to agree that they do this very well.

Beef Liver tablets was good as Supplement to my friends, by the reference from my friend here are some benefits of Beef liver tablet:

• Strengthen Your Muscle
  • Preventing Iron Deficiency
  • Preventing Anemia
  • Boost Your Energy
  • Good for Glandular Treatment Related to Liver
  • Perfect Source of Coenzyme Q10
  • Protect You from Cardiac Arrest.
  • Prevent Migraine
  • Fight Against Cancer
  • Prevent Hearing Loss
  • Fight Against Surgical Stress
  • Improves Male’s Fertility
  • Perfect Source of Various Minerals

sounds good i hope mainly for #1 and #4

I've taken the Ultra40s off and on for the past 20 years. They're not magic, but taken regularly with about 3-4 per meal with a good clean diet will help you harden up. It's a nice supplement for natural athletes, but it's not going t do anything compared to anavar or tbol, for example.

I use 50tabs per day...

None of my diets last (bad or good)
My body hates food after cancer for whatever reason.

Anyway I personally feel I look more jacked when I use liver tabs. Also my energy is great all day.
I normally replace a lot of protein with EAA. I see no negative changes from doing so and my gains don't suffer I think. Ive cut the EAA in half so I could use the liver tabs (protein and vitamins)
Supposedly 2grams protein per pill of the Beverly brand.
DON'T USE ANIMAL BRAND! Terrible gas and upset stomach.

I use 50tabs per day...

None of my diets last (bad or good)
My body hates food after cancer for whatever reason.

Anyway I personally feel I look more jacked when I use liver tabs. Also my energy is great all day.
I normally replace a lot of protein with EAA. I see no negative changes from doing so and my gains don't suffer I think. Ive cut the EAA in half so I could use the liver tabs (protein and vitamins)
Supposedly 2grams protein per pill of the Beverly brand.
DON'T USE ANIMAL BRAND! Terrible gas and upset stomach.

thanks, ill post any and all feedback im doing 22 pills per day

50 a day is a ton!

It’s just good protein

Don’t think of them as pills you take. They’re little protein nuggets. 1.5 mg of good quality protein each. I used to takes 60-100 per day for years back in the 1980’s. They’re a lot easier to take places with you to ensure you get a continual flow of protein into your system. I could fill my mouth with 20 of them and swallow them down with a small drink of water.

I still take them now. A lot easier than protein shakes.

Last edited:
Don’t think of them as pills you take. They’re little protein nuggets. 1.5 mg of good quality protein each. I used to takes 60-100 per day for years back in the 1980’s. They’re a lot easier to take places with you to ensure you get a continual flow of protein into your system. I could fill my mouth with 20 of them and swallow them down with a small drink of water.

20 with one swig of water??:eek: you must have one huge throat hole. I would choke on 5

What brand do you use?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity