over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine HCL without Caffeine & Aspirin

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is for my wife. She find taking the old ECA stack 2-3 times a day leaves her bit zombified ( due to multiple ingestion of caffeine during the day) .

When I use to run ECA back in the day, not anymore I use to run the good old ECA stack.

Dows anyone run legit ephedrine hcl like Kaizen brand by itself without caffeine and aspirin and found good or same results as of a ECA stack ?

I have read some things where it suggests that baby dose of aspirin is not really needed with aspirin. Is that really the case ? I haven't personally tried running ephedrine by itself.

So the question really is can pure legit ephedrine HCL deliver the goods without the C & A ?

Little Slice fuck off in advance for the , "Hey brah why don't just run the DNP instead. Shit is bonkers fam!" comment. [emoji123][emoji83]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

First time doing an EY stack and have had better success than I expected. I’m a stim whore so bypassing the caffeine and just doing 50mg of E and 10g of Yohimbine. Started with 25/5 and am slowly ramping it up. I have found it to be one of the few things that actually dampens my appetite. And I don’t feel like I’m on anything ie foggy or tweaked out. Impressed so far.

This is for my wife. She find taking the old ECA stack 2-3 times a day leaves her bit zombified ( due to multiple ingestion of caffeine during the day) .

When I use to run ECA back in the day, not anymore I use to run the good old ECA stack.

Dows anyone run legit ephedrine hcl like Kaizen brand by itself without caffeine and aspirin and found good or same results as of a ECA stack ?

I have read some things where it suggests that baby dose of aspirin is not really needed with aspirin. Is that really the case ? I haven't personally tried running ephedrine by itself.

So the question really is can pure legit ephedrine HCL deliver the goods without the C & A ?

Little Slice fuck off in advance for the , "Hey brah why don't just run the DNP instead. Shit is bonkers fam!" comment. [emoji123][emoji83]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

For the purpose you're wanted to get out of E, running without caffeine wouldn't deliver.

It needs a stimulant/caffeine to be effective as this is what potentiates its effects.

Baby aspirin is not needed.

have her try ephedrine and yohimbine. some people feel better on it. Me personally? Yohimbine makes me feel like im gonna die! But no stimulation from it, lol

For the purpose you're wanted to get out of E, running without caffeine wouldn't deliver.

It needs a stimulant/caffeine to be effective as this is what potentiates its effects.

Baby aspirin is not needed.

you ve great burn fat with just E, no need C

have her try ephedrine and yohimbine. some people feel better on it. Me personally? Yohimbine makes me feel like im gonna die! But no stimulation from it, lol

What do you mean you feel like you want to die? I've taken stims before and felt like I'm going to die. But if it has no stim effect on you then what do you mean?

Last edited:
What do you mean you feel like you want to die? I've taken stims before and felt like I'm going to die. But if it has no stim effect on you then what do you mean?
I think I know what he means. I haven't used yohimbine in at least 10 years. It's just an ugly feeling to me. Like you know you took a stim, but it feels like ALL of the stimulant effect is directed towards making you jittery and shaky. I don't know how else to describe it, haha. Some people like it, but it feels dirty to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i love the eca stack i still use it today ephedrine is hard to get and is costly cause of supply

Same...only time I took Yohimbine, my heart rate and the pressure at which it was beating (I swear it was trying to leap through my chest) had me thinking I needed an ER visit. Other people say it just feels nice, but like most supps it's highly individual. I won't ever be taking the stuff again...I had to stop halfway through an intense workout because my heart felt like it was going so crazy and it made me feel sick.

i would suggest a low dose of yohimbine as well
an see how she reacts to that
E by it self doesn’t do much for fatloss for me but it
still helps suppress my appetite

Ephedrine, as a beta adrenergic agonist, will cause fat loss all by itself, in a similar way to clenbuterol, albuterol, and other beta agonists.

Yohimbine, as an alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist, will cause fat loss all by itself, and of course works even better combined with ephedrine or other beta agonists.

Both of these are of course stimulants, and the stimulant effect is too much for many people to handle, especially if they have any pre-existing heart problems like an arrhythmia that may be triggered by stimulants. Overuse of stimulants can help to cause arrhythmias in athletes who are genetically predisposed to such conditions.

Adding caffeine to the mix will cause further stimulant effect and further fat loss, but again may be too much for many people to handle.

Aspirin doesn't seem to help much with the fat loss, but for many people may have benefits as far as heart health goes, so as long as you personally can handle aspirin it wouldn't hurt to take a baby aspirin a day.

Start out low with a dosage of any of them, add to it if you can handle the side effects, discontinue if the side effects are too much for you.

In all honesty, we would all be better off to avoid all these stimulants as much as possible, as they are not healthy in the long run. But they do help out when trying to lose fat, especially dieting before a contest, so they have their place in an athlete's arsenal, just as long as they are used responsibly, like any other drug.

Speaking from personal experience as a former competitive bodybuilder, I used high doses of caffeine, ephedrine, and yohimbine for years (from 1992 to 2016) to lose fat and to stay in shape (and to be honest, because I enjoyed the feeling of being "up" from the stimulants.) But in 2016 I had a SVT (supraventricular tachycardia), a rapid uncontrolled heartbeat that made it feel like my heart was going to explode out of my chest, that put me in the ER. The cardiologists felt that my SVT was probably caused by overuse of stimulants, and since then I have cut way back on the stimulants and the SVT has not recurred. So if you, like me, want to avoid any possible heart problems, I would suggest going very light on the stimulants and staying off them as long as possible.

Yohimbine makes me feel like im going to have a panic attack. I feel like I feel on clen....but worse! Shakes, high heart rate, weakness, feverish, flu like feelings and lots of anxiety. no jitters or alert feeling though. It actually makes me tired feeling. I absolutely hate it. I can take a pre workout and within 20 minutes tell you whether or not it has yohimbine in it

Yohimbine makes me feel like im going to have a panic attack. I feel like I feel on clen....but worse! Shakes, high heart rate, weakness, feverish, flu like feelings and lots of anxiety. no jitters or alert feeling though. It actually makes me tired feeling. I absolutely hate it. I can take a pre workout and within 20 minutes tell you whether or not it has yohimbine in it
This ^^^

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yohimbine is fucking terrible. Gives me horrible anxiety, sweats, and shakes. fuck it

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws