over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyine ever get a tummy Tuck

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone have a tumny tuck here. I lost lot wieght and have loose skin on lower abs where Dr Blau did lipo. 6 yrs ago. Everywhere else is fine.

If you had it what are yiur thougjts in scar. What do women think abiut the scar.

Has thw scar lightend?

First congrats of your weight loss Dragon ......hope things are going ok for you these days .....you have been through alot ........I personally have not ....but a close friend [ now dead ,,,,recs and roids ] had one ....He had been a 360 lb monster and came down to like 250 ...He was 6'4 and looked amazing a 250 .....great shape ....but he had lots of loose skin and some fat pockets around chest and waist ......he had a tummy tuck and some additional lipo .....it looked really good ....but he had a scar all they way around his waist you could see unless pants off , but he showed me , and it was very noticeable but in clothes he looked aces ......with shirt off looked great as well .....He rolled alot of girls so I they couldn't minded too much .....he did say he was very insecure about it , but less than when he had the loose skin and fat pockets ....he said it was quite painful surgery ...took a month off work and 3 from gym ..... then got into his best shape after pretty fast ......He said he would lie to girls that said anything ........hope that gives a perspective of some sort .

I paid for my ex-wife to have one. She had a scar about Bikini line. If you have swimming trunks you probably won't notice it. It did fade a little over time.

Better off with the Scar than the Flap!
Chicks Dig Scars...just tell them you got it in a Fight..lol

Wife did it a few months ago. All the diet and exercise in the world could not remove the loose skin, which was left behind after dropping the weight. Apparently 10 lbs of skin was removed. She does have the scar which probably won't ever go away completely. Fine with me, as overall it was a night and day improvement.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wife did it a few months ago. All the diet and exercise in the world could not remove the loose skin, which was left behind after dropping the weight. Apparently 10 lbs of skin was removed. She does have the scar which probably won't ever go away completely. Fine with me, as overall it was a night and day improvement.

Can you share the cost?

Cheers

What’s the cost to something like that? I hear of woman wanting that all the time. Mostly in early 40 after having kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not to hijack, but i have Diastasis Recti separation of abdominal muscles and an extra layer of fat that is stubborn as hell. even though it's not life threatening or anything, dr's say the only real 'cure' is a tummy tuck.

but even they have warned me that if i can live w/out it, don't do it as it's painful as all hell, and insurance (more than likely) won't cover as it's 'cosmetic' since it has no health threatening potentials. it IS, however pretty damned uncomfortable.

but they also said w/out insurance it was in the neighborhood of 10K

Interested in anyone who can share experiences with cost...

I need to get some gyno removed (again) and was think about asking them to hit the love handles while they're at it lol

Also, if you go to a university hospital like UPenn you can have a resident do cosmetic surgeries like this for much cheaper. They'll have a teacher standing by directing things too. I had my gyno removed like this and was pretty happy with the results.

My Stepfather had All that shit Done...
Sucked out the Fat, Lap ban and surgery on the Flap...All on my Moms dime..
Loser is as Fat as Ever Again...What A waiste!

Its loose skin. Im down to 205 and just trying stay around that wieght. I lost 50lbs. The loose skin on lower abs was issue even before the 50lbs because i had lipo in that area and Dr Blau did a horrible job. Several plastic surgeons stated i be fine if he wasnt so agressive with the old school lipo he used. Plus little loose skin on my chest were he did gyno surgery. I paid him 10k to ruin my body.

Do the scars lighten at all? I found this pic online that doesnt look too bad the way scar curves. The straight across scars look like a shark bit u in half. Plus women can get cool tatoos there kinda wierd guy have tatoos on lower stomach pubic area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180117-122746.jpg
    Screenshot_20180117-122746.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 185
First congrats of your weight loss Dragon ......hope things are going ok for you these days .....you have been through alot ........I personally have not ....but a close friend [ now dead ,,,,recs and roids ] had one ....He had been a 360 lb monster and came down to like 250 ...He was 6'4 and looked amazing a 250 .....great shape ....but he had lots of loose skin and some fat pockets around chest and waist ......he had a tummy tuck and some additional lipo .....it looked really good ....but he had a scar all they way around his waist you could see unless pants off , but he showed me , and it was very noticeable but in clothes he looked aces ......with shirt off looked great as well .....He rolled alot of girls so I they couldn't minded too much .....he did say he was very insecure about it , but less than when he had the loose skin and fat pockets ....he said it was quite painful surgery ...took a month off work and 3 from gym ..... then got into his best shape after pretty fast ......He said he would lie to girls that said anything ........hope that gives a perspective of some sort .

Things coyud be better but still here. Last 8 months were worst than my divorce.i end up being involved with drug addict con artist who tried to destroy my life.

Congrats on the weight loss. If a surgery makes you feel better, go for it. But also make sure that its not a destination happiness... 'as soon as I get this, my life will be better, happier, Ill find a better relationship'... It sounds like youve had some tough stuff going on. I havent had that procedure, but Ive had many patients who have, including a full body lift. The scars arent bad, as scars go, but a few thoughts and observations. Theyll fade, but use sunscreen. Sunlight can darken them. Also, theyll become really noticeable if you start gaining fat back in that area. The scar will stay hard, and everything else will start plumping up on either side of it, making it very obvious. Someone I know personally had a tuck and lipo, thinking surgery would fix her life. She fixed one thing, saw something else, and then something else, and so on. And she didnt fix her self love, or eating habits, and ended up wasting anout $12k, to be more depressed, still overweight, but now with loose, sloppy skin

Last edited:
5k everyone i talk to its 10k. Im going NYC for couple more consults soon.

5k everyone i talk to its 10k. Im going NYC for couple more consults soon.
I dunno... It was a place in Beverly Hills, not some place south of the border or anything. My wife is the one who did the homework on this one. All I know is how much money exited our bank account. Perhaps you can find a better deal.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner