over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB

unhinged

Registered
Is it still the flavor of the month? I know for awhile it was all over a ton of forums and people raving about it. Just wondering how the guys here feel about it after they've used it for a couple of weeks?

Is it worth the hype?

I wanted to try it. Either brew some or buy a finished product. But I'm so over pip and this has it bad.
There are some that say they have painless. But idk.

Leaning towards an experiment series on this compound solo.

-FF

Leaning towards an experiment series on this compound solo.

-FF

Go for it. Things like DHB, Ment, and Parabolan are fascinating to me. Also, the infamous THG.

I am about 4 weeks in on 300mg wk DHB run, I have to tell you it is pretty good from my perspective. Nice gains, and only problem i see is slightly elevated BP, but i have that under control.

I like it a lot, no estrogen sides.

I got some from Viking. I plan to give it a try after my doctor's appointment if I am still healthy. Low dose like 300mg pf DHB with my TRT of 140mg. Might add mast too.

I am going to take DHB, I've actually heard pretty good things about it. Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to find. A majority of sources don't carry it. I might even give it a shot sometime if I can find it somewhere from a reputable place. Maybe from Provenpeptides.

Are they a sponsor here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am about 4 weeks in on 300mg wk DHB run, I have to tell you it is pretty good from my perspective. Nice gains, and only problem i see is slightly elevated BP, but i have that under control.

I like it a lot, no estrogen sides.

Yikes -- Slight increase in BP?

Are you eating for"mass" or losing fat dieting?

That alarms me since I am hyper sensitive to high BP

-FF

I'm curious why the lower dosages like 300mg.
I'm not saying that's low justower than u see with anything else.

MENT and DHB complement each other well. I also ran a low dose of test with it too. Primo was better but my body fat was lower then too.

Thanks for the reply. I'm wondering what dosages though. I've used MENT from another board source and they have the DHB too. Loved the MENT. Had feeling of well being while on it...it seemed. 300mg is all for 6 weeks.

I'm curious why the lower dosages like 300mg.
I'm not saying that's low justower than u see with anything else.

In my case, I'm not looking for any kind of dramatic transformation at this point. I want a little bit of a boost without sacrificing health. If I were a smaller guy looking to pack on more muscle, I'd probably double that.

In my case, I'm not looking for any kind of dramatic transformation at this point. I want a little bit of a boost without sacrificing health. If I were a smaller guy looking to pack on more muscle, I'd probably double that.

I wanna see what 1 gram a week does. :star-:ars

Thanks for the reply. I'm wondering what dosages though. I've used MENT from another board source and they have the DHB too. Loved the MENT. Had feeling of well being while on it...it seemed. 300mg is all for 6 weeks.

I ran DHB for about 3 years straight at one point. Nothing but dry gains and vascularity, although I ran it at about 700mgs per week. When I ran the DHB sometimes I used 70mg per week test, other times I ran test at at about 150mg per week.
Just depended on how much test prop(or cyp) I put in the same DHB vial. I usually brewed 100ml at a time, and i usually brewed it at about 70-80mg/ml concentration(DHB). At 100mg(DHB) concentration left me with PIP and knots all over.

When I ran injectable trest(MENT) solo I also saw semi-dry gains, albeit at VERY much lower dosings. 25-50mg per day.. Majority of the times I ran it at the lower end of that. I remember dosing 50mg first pin. Body temperatue increased a few hours later, and for the whole run my whole body stayed hot.. my feet especially.. Also noticed a slight bit of elevated heart rate,. Managable using 200-400mg of l-theanine.
On the positive side, erections were MUCH FULLER, and more frequent. Somewhat annoying. Strength and fullness very noticeable after 2-3 days of dosing.

All that said, I respond well to small doses. When compltely off all gear, and just using creatine and beta-alanine, guys ask when I am on. Noridc genetics, I suppose.

Love dhb and several ppl I know have used 200/ without pip. For what it's worth. Always helps when watered down with other oils. And if you're a cautious individual then use a wheel filter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner