over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post reduction of prostate

one more rep

Registered
So my psa has been going up over the years. I went from a 2.1 from last January to a 6.1 in November. I have done continuous cycles for 15 years so I'm not surprised of those numbers. Going forward looking for advice to continue testosterone but with low androgen effect on prostate. My surgery is good for 10 years but I don't want to speed it up with testosterone. I was thinking primobolan tbol or anavar. Any advice.

Clear up post a little better

So I had prostate reduction surgery. Their is a link to androgen activity and prostate growth. Was wondering if any one also went through this surgery called turp. They don't remove the whole prostate just remove tissue that's blocking the urethra. So I was wanting some input from people who went through this procedure. And are you still using anabolics.

Mine is starting to swell up. I'm on Flomax now and it helps a lot, I am on the lower dose cap. Didn't have to take proscar. I figure if I live long enough I will have to have surgery too like you. How long did it take for yours to progress from the point of having normal urination to where you needed surgery? Ive had symptoms now for about 1 1/2 years. I am only on trt though, 100 mg/week.

My last visit had a PSA of about 2.0. My family doc's first reaction was advice for me to stop HRT altogether. I told him that is NOT an option. That doc is nuts if he thinks I am going to suffer the rest of my life with low T. I suffered for almost 1 year at a total test level of about 35. Never felt so crappy, and I am suffering from heart failure on top of that. I came close to just dropping his ass and finding a new doc but his office is really close to my home.

Last edited:
I was noticing a problem for last 3 years. I am 45 now so 42 when the stream was noticeable. I did continues cycles for 15 years with dosages getting up to 900 mg. With multiple compounds. My urologist asked if I was doing testosterone and I said yes. Off my cycles I counseled with a try doctor. 2 months off of steroids my total testosterone was a 25. So I went on trt with 180mgs a week. That brought my total up to 425 which was in normal range. All went good for a year until my psa went from 2.1 in Jan last year to 6.1 in November. Surgery was scheduled for Jan 17. I am recovering good so far. Next step is to go on steroids that have a high anabolic response and no androgen response. Primobolan anavar and turinbol seem to have 0 andgrogen activity. I can not be on nothing at all. What's the point of feeling like shit.

I was noticing a problem for last 3 years. I am 45 now so 42 when the stream was noticeable. I did continues cycles for 15 years with dosages getting up to 900 mg. With multiple compounds. My urologist asked if I was doing testosterone and I said yes. Off my cycles I counseled with a try doctor. 2 months off of steroids my total testosterone was a 25. So I went on trt with 180mgs a week. That brought my total up to 425 which was in normal range. All went good for a year until my psa went from 2.1 in Jan last year to 6.1 in November. Surgery was scheduled for Jan 17. I am recovering good so far. Next step is to go on steroids that have a high anabolic response and no androgen response. Primobolan anavar and turinbol seem to have 0 andgrogen activity. I can not be on nothing at all. What's the point of feeling like shit.

Yeah, having test levels that low is like a living hell. I felt like absolute shit that whole 10 months I was off. The endo was hoping my production might come back but it never did at all. My LH levels always came back "below measureable levels". Some young guys don't think about the future and how they will probably screw up their body so bad that they will have to take shots the rest of their lives. I am 48 years old and starting having problems with flow when I was about 47. I haven't taken a large dose of steroids though since I was 38 years old and had my heart attack.

Hoping I don't need the surgery like you had, but it sounds like yours went ok.

Last edited:
I am 51, I don't recall my last psa I has a couple years ago but they weren't concerned, doc said my prostate is enlarged (finger test). My issue is flow and frequency, I get up about 5 times a night and when I have to go, I have to go real soon. I said no to the flomax so far.
I never knew there was a surgery for this problem, is it a major one, recovery, etc??? I assume all is well in that avenue now?

I am having good success with an alternate HRT protocol. 80mgs of trest deconate (does not convert to DHT) and 75mgs of test cyp per week. I feel like trest doesnt give you enough estrogen at that dose for libido purposes, and the test gives just the right amount. Libido through the roof. I no longer get up in the middle of the night to pee, like i did on 180mgs of test. Strength is actually greater with trest in the mix.

Urologist chiming in here.

TURP is a great surgery. still the "gold standard" for prostate reduction if the gland isn't enormous. I do them frequently for patients (usually Greenlight laser).

From what I've seen in practice thus far, some guys are just simply more responsive to androgens than others, with regards to prostate.

My theory is that it works just like guys who have the genetics for male pattern baldness....it's GOING to happen, androgens will just speed it up.

There are plenty of guys on high dose androgens who don't go bald and who don't get prostate issues, and vice versa. It's all individual.

So i think for guys who are prone to prostate issues with androgens, less androgenic compounds have to be the way to go. What the ideal protocol is, I'm still not sure.

and I'm not a fan of 5-alpha reductase inhibitors to help alleviate this issue. (proscar/finasteride/avodart).

Why not a fan of the inhibitors? Im 52 years old and My PSA is down to 3 but Im still having flow issues. Doc has me on Afluzosin which helps control the urges but doesnt address the root of the problem.

Why not a fan of the inhibitors? Im 52 years old and My PSA is down to 3 but Im still having flow issues. Doc has me on Afluzosin which helps control the urges but doesnt address the root of the problem.

i guess I'm biased but I see enough guys who take the finasteride and it just kills their sex drive/erections. there is a very small % who seem to keep these issues even after they come off. Low risk, but something to consider.

I like the medicine for what it does, but I hesitate with the younger sexually active guys. And it really is only needed for bigger prostates, >50 grams or so, in my opinion.

There may be some SARM's coming out down the road that will selectively target the prostate androgen receptor to hopefully block DHT there but not elsewhere. Prob several years, as studies under way, but who knows if it will be successful. Makes sense in theory but we all know how that goes :)

I am 51, I don't recall my last psa I has a couple years ago but they weren't concerned, doc said my prostate is enlarged (finger test). My issue is flow and frequency, I get up about 5 times a night and when I have to go, I have to go real soon. I said no to the flomax so far.
I never knew there was a surgery for this problem, is it a major one, recovery, etc??? I assume all is well in that avenue now?

Yes it went well don't have to do it again in 10 years. Androgens cause cells to mutiple. Stay with strictly anabolics like primobolan anavar and thol that have 0 androgen activity.takes about 2 weeks full recovery . Cather stays in about 2 days.For me I was having a problem going to be after caher removal. So I go back this Tuesday to try again. Any questions feel free to private message me.

TURP is a great surgery. still the "gold standard" for prostate reduction if the gland isn't enormous. I do them frequently for patients (usually Greenlight laser).

From what I've seen in practice thus far, some guys are just simply more responsive to androgens than others, with regards to prostate.

My theory is that it works just like guys who have the genetics for male pattern baldness....it's GOING to happen, androgens will just speed it up.

There are plenty of guys on high dose androgens who don't go bald and who don't get prostate issues, and vice versa. It's all individual.

So i think for guys who are prone to prostate issues with androgens, less androgenic compounds have to be the way to go. What the ideal protocol is, I'm still not sure.

and I'm not a fan of 5-alpha reductase inhibitors to help alleviate this issue. (proscar/finasteride/avodart).

I have male pattern baldness so I guess that applies to me. Did the turp biopsy was negative but after cather removal couldn't fully void. Foley back in a second time for 5 days. I go back this Tues to remove 3 Rd time. I'm hoping 3 times is a charm. Doctor appolgized for removing it in 23 hours. Did a scope and said all looks good . Blatter went through a dramatic event.all cases hoes good but I'm the exception.

I think this is very true. My father had issues in his early 50s. Now I am having issues in my mid to late 40s. I used androgens a lot when I was younger and now just 100 mg/wk test but it must be enough to stimulate growth. So with me it seems to have made my issues happen about 5 years earlier that it might have. My uncle had his removed, but he was in his early to mid 60s.

I think this is very true. My father had issues in his early 50s. Now I am having issues in my mid to late 40s. I used androgens a lot when I was younger and now just 100 mg/wk test but it must be enough to stimulate growth. So with me it seems to have made my issues happen about 5 years earlier that it might have. My uncle had his removed, but he was in his early to mid 60s.

Unless it's cancerous it's dangerous to remove it without having severe sexual side effects. Do the turp and your good for 10 years. Do low anabolics with zero androgen activity.primbolan anavar and thol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131