YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking back; What would you stay away from?

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Looking back on your experience so far; What compounds would you guys stay away from personally (either due to personal sides or knowing it's long term effects).

Tren's never been kind to me; wouldn't run it again unless for special occasions; even then, I think higher dosed primo would be better.

Superdrol feels like chemotherapy; never again. Orals in general; bad bad idea in off season.

Blood glucose runs high on MK 677 (which I ran at 25+ mgs for months at a time without monitoring), now it's very low dose of it, or just GH. The constant GH pulses wreck your insulin sensitivity if left unattended IMO

Never been a stimulant guy which I'm glad for; heard too many horror stories of burned out adrenals from guys being jacked up on them.

Never ran any fatburners (unlike some board members; I am not addicted to DNP :cool: )

Obviously if I could go back; I'd taper my cycles in a 50-100 mgs increase only, so 250 mgs of test to 350 to 450. That in itself would've yielded fantastic results rather than just jumping to 2 compounds. Then take years to build up to a gram; but easier said than done :eek:

It's actually kind of remarkable to see the many different responses each individual has to these drugs.

All stimulants.

Clenbuterol
Ephedrine
Yohimbine
Caffeine

etc...

-FF

Same like you, i would taper my cycle better and would start with lower dosages! During my prep i would always choose harder diet and do more cardio than high dosages of clen,t3 which always deplete me so much and it wasn't worth it (health wise too). Everything in moderation, don't push it, it takes time. :lightbulb:

from experience higher dosed superdrol

30 mgs a no,no

20 maybe for a short time, kind of on the line, probably best not too

10 mgs was okay

Truthfully, if I could start again I'd use nothing but test and would not exceed 300mg/week.

Then take years to build up to a gram; but easier said than done :eek:

It's actually kind of remarkable to see the many different responses each individual has to these drugs.

it really is. I build a good base naturally. then, I've started low and built my way up , and glad I have, it gives me something more to do, if I decide to

All stimulants.

Clenbuterol
Ephedrine
Yohimbine
Caffeine

etc...

-FF

Same here. Once, and it happens much sooner than most would think, you can't function anymore, and by that I mean not only feel energized but also simply in the mood to do the most basic things/simple life tasks... OR EVEN JUST GET UP IN THE MORNING :(, without heavy doses of always bigger stacks (you know, the "oh that new stim looks nice on paper, I'm gonna add it to my current supps" mentality), then there's something really going wrong with you... :cool:

t3 for sure. Just made me look like shit and lose muscle, it was ruthless. Never again

Clen...endless cramping no matter what I drank, took, supplemented and it made my heart feel like it wanted outta my chest.

Same here. Once, and it happens much sooner than most would think, you can't function anymore, and by that I mean not only feel energized but also simply in the mood to do the most basic things/simple life tasks... OR EVEN JUST GET UP IN THE MORNING :(, without heavy doses of always bigger stacks (you know, the "oh that new stim looks nice on paper, I'm gonna add it to my current supps" mentality), then there's something really going wrong with you... :cool:

Completely agree.

Stimulants fucked me up so bad. If i do not take them i am depressed and can't function. If i take them i get enraged, anxious and paranoid...

As resort, take L-Theanine and Valerian Root do counter stimulants side-effects it doesn't cut all the sides, but i certainly helps, i would say 65%.

Last edited:
Completely agree.

Stimulants fucked me up so bad. If i do not take them i am depressed and can't function. If i take them i get enraged, anxious and paranoid...

As resort, take L-Theanine and Valerian Root do counter stimulants side-effects it doesn't cut all the sides, but i certainly helps, i would say 65%.

L-Theanine is indeed a wonderful - and unfairly underestimated - compound... its anxiolytic properties are REAL. :)

Rhodolia Rosea and Acetyl-L-Carnitine will definitely help with "stabilizing" your mood too. ;)

Stims, winny, and abusing anti-e's.

At this point even at 6-900mg of test I use minimal armi/asin.

Hi Phidias,

I sent you a PM but after checking my sent messages, i can't see it.

This is what i take:

Morning:
200mg L-Theanine | 400mg Valerian Root | 2 Caps Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Lunch:
200mg L-Theanine |
Dinner:

200mg L-Theanine | 400mg Valerian Root | 1 mg Melatonin

I suffer from moodswings / depression / anxiety depending what was the intake from stimulants. Would you change something here?

I would say tren. I never used high amounts anyway....but I don't know what kind of damage I could have caused.

I've never done orals...can't take stimulants because I'm too sensitive to them...and all of my "blasts" have never exceeded 500mg tops that I can remember.

I learned at an early age that I wasn't built to carry a lot of mass....so I used sparingly. Most times being on a true dose of TRT....with maybe a quick acting compound thrown in every 4 months or so for short periods of time.

That's interesting about the MK mentioned above. I did 25mg nightly for about 10 weeks last year....and it didn't affect my blood glucose.

Both my parents are diabetics...so I'm always monitoring that aspect of things with a meter...or A1C test.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Long term, High dose HGH.
Not sure if it is proven or not but it seems like it causes...Gut Growth!

Or Even Higher dose LR3....?

Last edited:
Looking back, at 38 now, I don't really regret any drug use per say but I do regret getting obsessed with bodybuilding. Looking back it was a huge time waster. Right now I do a high intensity whole body routine a couple times a week with half as much gear and focusing much much more on my diet and I look way better than my overtrained, overeating, abusing gear look.

High dose AI's... Finasteride... Getting a little too obsessed with getting stronger week in and week out (injuries)... aldactone for peaking for contest...

tren for sure. just use small dose pre contest

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420