over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ameen Alai: Truth about Craig Titus

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO4tOduAWig"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO4tOduAWig[/ame]

Humatrope GH from a military hospital...well I'll be damned :)

Pretty neat interview on RX.

I like these stories from the 90s. That doc who he's referring to was a big player on the scene; I remember guys talking about how it was the Sahara Dessert when he went down, Wonder if any of you old timers remember?

LMFAO...I'm 12 minutes in and this is fucking great. I grew up in the same area as all the guys he is talking about but I was a little over a decade late. Kamali, Batista, Don Long, Levrone, Ameen, and several other major National competitors were doing big things before they were about to do bigger things.

I can't tell you how many older gym rats would tell me stories or ask if I knew these guys.

Interesting story is...3 yrs ago while no one could find Ameen and very few people knew about him...
Who knows if he would have climbed out of obscurity himself eventually, but I got him in touch with the guys of geardup and set up the podcast which put him back on the map. I knew Ameen a bit...and Kamali had just been on the podcast but wasn't giving any contact info and telling them he didn't know how to find him these days. I then contacted Ameen and contacted the hosts from geard up and got them together for what would be his entrance back into some relevance in the sport.

I often wish I was 10-15 yrs older because I have no doubt my development would have been different and perhaps better around the guys who were in the area I grew up in and I have little doubt I would've moved to Venice. I was 11 or 12 yrs old when these guys were getting popular. When I was 12 and 13, Don Long came to assemblys at my gym and I can't dispute the fact that it burned something into me that I wanted to be huge one day and he was the first real life human I had seen that made me go WTF?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That was a great interview. I always like his interviews.

Haven't listened yet but Ameen appears plain stupid to
me from what I've seen. For example the stuff he says about orals, don't take them preworkout, they are useless on off days, take them with fish oil etc.

He has the worst genes and response to anabolics that I've seen.

Last edited:
Interesting about what he says about growth hormone and how he studied it

for muscle building 3.5- 4 iu's and no more.

Crazy stories about Titus

That was a great interview. I always like his interviews.
Me too mate. Pretty interesting stories.

Watched a bit last night. Watching the rest shortly at work while lunching. Decent chap.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Amen speaks very well and I love his insight on the bodybuilding community. Wish he had more content

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck that murderous prick

Haven't listened yet but Ameen appears plain stupid to
me from what I've seen. For example the stuff he says about orals, don't take them preworkout, they are useless on off days, take them with fish oil etc.

He has the worst genes and response to anabolics that I've seen.

This was my thinking when i first saw him in an interview. He looks like he has never taken any form of anabolic. It’s hard for me to take someone seriously when they talk about all these drugs and they look like little boy.

This was my thinking when i first saw him in an interview. He looks like he has never taken any form of anabolic. It’s hard for me to take someone seriously when they talk about all these drugs and they look like little boy.

Didn’t he compete recently and planning to again this year?

Ameen recently did a video talking about the importance of genetics in the sport. I think it's smart he never went the excessive route, and figured out that piece of the puzzle early on.

But one thing that makes me wonder with some of these guys is; You have the drug knowledge, the nutrition knowledge, the knowledge of human physiology and how to peak bodies, Why is the emphasis on training so far down the list?

Heavy progressive training is like a red headed step child in some of these circles. It should take precedence for the less genetically gifted IMO. You take some drugs, you train to the best of your ability with progressive overload, and try to be mindful of injuries, it'll take you a lot further than a 1000 page encyclopedia on drug metabolism.

I don't know Ameen, and don't know how he trained; maybe he did train heavy and hard, and still didn't grow too much; it's good that he didn't go hard the chemical way then.

Ameen recently did a video talking about the importance of genetics in the sport. I think it's smart he never went the excessive route, and figured out that piece of the puzzle early on.

But one thing that makes me wonder with some of these guys is; You have the drug knowledge, the nutrition knowledge, the knowledge of human physiology and how to peak bodies, Why is the emphasis on training so far down the list?

Heavy progressive training is like a red headed step child in some of these circles. It should take precedence for the less genetically gifted IMO. You take some drugs, you train to the best of your ability with progressive overload, and try to be mindful of injuries, it'll take you a lot further than a 1000 page encyclopedia on drug metabolism.

I don't know Ameen, and don't know how he trained; maybe he did train heavy and hard, and still didn't grow too much; it's good that he didn't go hard the chemical way then.

I agree. But you are right....maybe someone did do all the proper stuff...and just seen that they didn't have the genetics for it.

But I look at it this way. I don't have the genetics for it...but it doesn't change the fact that I love the sport so much. And anything you love...you are going to invest a ton of energy into learning every aspect of it...(I do anyway).

And if I could make money off of doing something that I love and was good at it......damn right I would be doing it even if I didn't look the part.

Not saying that's the case with this guy as I don't know much about him.

It's a case of what people want to hear/see. Guys like you and I and most on here love hearing about training. But for an interview on rxmuscle if he talked about his favourite exercises it wouldn't get half the views of a drug video. Doesn't make it right but just the way it is.

Every element is vital and common sense should be used. I want to write training is almost the least important element but it would just come out wrong. I remember Phil writing that (a few times) and I 100% understand what he meant. I train brutally hard and always will but I don't think it is needed. Obviously every element needs to be in place and without one you won't look good. Training is a constant for me but my look hugely changes depending upon diet and drugs. Obviously it would if I stopped training but again common sense. Many could also get by with a decent but not great diet. The same for more low drugs vs high. Anyone who watches the top pro's on IG can see they all pretty much train brutally hard... it's the foundation of bodybuilding.

and yet to contradict a past Mr O has said take as much GH as you can afford. looking forward to part 2. good stuff

Remember, Ameen would have you take gh and insulin in small doses 3-6x daily which would create a large surge in IGF.

Probably made low doses of GH super effective...and don't forget he had fresh Humatrope.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner