over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kingcake

Marvin Martian

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
:banghead: Any of you cats that know what a king cake is - knows that the struggle is real this time of year in South Louisiana. It pretty friggin hard all the time with the tastiest food on earth (if you doubt me just come visit and I’ll put 15 pound on you in a weekend) but DAMMIT it’s hard during Mardi Gras. I shit you not - we’ve had at least a dozen king cakes delivered to our office. I actually haven’t had any yet which is a big thing - but I am jonesing hard brothers...
Family coming in this weekend and I am just not the dude to sit out and miss passing a good time with family - so I’ll indulge a little. I just hope my ass doesn’t go insane and gobble an entire cake so fast that I swallow and choke on the baby!!

Anyway - carry on. Just needed to get that out.

:banghead: Any of you cats that know what a king cake is - knows that the struggle is real this time of year in South Louisiana. It pretty friggin hard all the time with the tastiest food on earth (if you doubt me just come visit and I’ll put 15 pound on you in a weekend) but DAMMIT it’s hard during Mardi Gras. I shit you not - we’ve had at least a dozen king cakes delivered to our office. I actually haven’t had any yet which is a big thing - but I am jonesing hard brothers...
Family coming in this weekend and I am just not the dude to sit out and miss passing a good time with family - so I’ll indulge a little. I just hope my ass doesn’t go insane and gobble an entire cake so fast that I swallow and choke on the baby!!

lol, yeah i had one about 2 weeks ago, i lived in Louisiana for a long time, had some people come visit me in TX and they brought 1 over to me, they always go to a place that make their own, they have praline, blueberry and 1 that come half coconut and half strawberry, they brought the blueberry, the other 2 were sold out for the day, the blueberry was pretty damn good, yeah don't eat that baby, lol.

Hi Marvin Martian. Love to eat those when guest come visit. Just eat it.
Close your eyes when you are eating it, that way your body will not know and it won't count it as calories....J/K.
Live a little. Enjoy
Take care.
MS

Randazzo, Manny or Dianne, it doesn’t matter!

Where do you live?

That’s the worst part about competing down here , prep time starts around Mardi Gras the lates craze in New Orleans is king cakes from a Vietnamese bakery here local , it first come first serve and people are waiting for HOURS to get one , it’s stupid

I ate an entire one a couple of weeks ago. Food in New Orleans would definitely make eating clean a challenge.

I’ve never heard of a king cake, when I saw the title I thought it was a dig on Steve kuclo....

I used to work with a guy that grew up in New Orleans. He had season tickets to the Saints....and we would make a 12 hour drive down on a Friday after work...spend all day Saturday in the Quarter...go to the game on Sunday....drive all the way back right after...and be back at work on Monday morning.

I couldn't do that if I wanted to now. Things I loved:

Mother's Restaurant - PO' Boy sandwich's and the Crawfish Etouffee Omelets and Bloody Mary's for breakfast.

Café Du Monde - Beignets...I ate so many of these the first time I got sick.

Acme Oyster House

I was lucky in that I was with a "local" who knew where to go for anything. Great times!

dong phuong bakery in The East! Hands down the best! best
That’s the worst part about competing down here , prep time starts around Mardi Gras the lates craze in New Orleans is king cakes from a Vietnamese bakery here local , it first come first serve and people are waiting for HOURS to get one , it’s stupid

I would be afraid of swallowing the baby, that would be just my luck!

Shit just looked it up mann thats looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to work with a guy that grew up in New Orleans. He had season tickets to the Saints....and we would make a 12 hour drive down on a Friday after work...spend all day Saturday in the Quarter...go to the game on Sunday....drive all the way back right after...and be back at work on Monday morning.

Mother's Restaurant - PO' Boy sandwich's and the Crawfish Etouffee Omelets and Bloody Mary's for breakfast.

Acme Oyster House

I was lucky in that I was with a "local" who knew where to go for anything. Great times!

you lost me at "12 hour drive"......:eek:

you lost me at "12 hour drive"......:eek:
Hahaha....I can understand. Being much younger and making plans on the spur of the moment wasn't such a big deal back then.

Honestly I hate driving if it involves more than 3 hours...unless I'm on a deserted mountain road and in my Corvette! [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Acme Oyster House

Jonny's po boys in the quarter is where its at. Shrimp po boy with the roast beef on it is one of the best things ive ever eaten

Randazzo, Manny or Dianne, it doesn’t matter!

Where do you live?

Those cork suckers just brought a Radazzo today!! I think the last one was too - didn’t last long enough to tell and I think one of the freaks I work with ate the damn box cause it had icing on it!

I’m right outside BR.

I read in the paper about some new Vietnamese bakery in New Orleans that has a long cake where people line up for blocks. The article said they bake 400 and are sold out by 10am!!
I’m in NO a pretty good bit but my office is in Denham

Hahaha....I can understand. Being much younger and making plans on the spur of the moment wasn't such a big deal back then.

Honestly I hate driving if it involves more than 3 hours...unless I'm on a deserted mountain road and in my Corvette! [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Man I can’t drive for shit in NO. I am like a nervous old man..it’s about an hour from my town so we used to go a lot. Had TOO much fun - many times in the quarter. The place is literally like no other place on the planet

Marvin:

When I was a young Pekkerwood just starting out in the bidness world I had a project at Charity Hospital. I knew Jack Squat about the area or King Cakes. Cue the office Smart Ass offering me a "special" piece of King Cake my second day there.

He set me up with the Baby. I had to venture out to buy the one for the next day having no idea where to get it or what it was. Later in life I had a bidness in Metairie and Kenner and got that stuff figured out. I became the Smart Ass.

PWood

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner