over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cancun-Four Seasons

We've experimented but aren't in the lifestyle.

Wife likes to be topless and the party scene there is awesome.

I wanted to go with my gf. After she read the yelp and trip advisor reviews it was hell no. Lol. We stayed at the Rui instead. Great time regardless. One of the best nye in a long while

Temptations Resort. Only place my wife and I stay at. You can get a day pass there as well. Great topless party scene

A guy I know and his girl are into that scene and they went to a hedonism resort in Jamaica. He told me it was just absolutely horrifying, his words were endless gray pubes and droopy shaved snatches. Just the description gave me nightmares lol. They were early 30s and said they were the youngest couple in there, he said the people were nice and weren't all creeping on his girl or anything but he said it was the least sexual he's felt on a trip ever, he found it a turn off. He said they came home and banged more than they did on that trip.

Cancun -The Ritz-Carlton

I'm actually going on business and will now be staying at The Ritz-Carlton. I also will be leaving the hotel as I learned on Friday a family friend has numerous relatives in Cancun. I am definitely going to check out the Temptations Resort, as that is my kind of crowd. I'm 45, so I was hoping to find a place with people my age with the same sinful mind. I was also hoping someone would post the locations of any reasonably safe pharmacies in Cancun? But, I do remember a funny story of Caucasian body builders standing in lines at various Mexican pharmacies, along with 60 year Mexican women.

I'm actually going on business and will now be staying at The Ritz-Carlton. I also will be leaving the hotel as I learned on Friday a family friend has numerous relatives in Cancun. I am definitely going to check out the Temptations Resort, as that is my kind of crowd. I'm 45, so I was hoping to find a place with people my age with the same sinful mind. I was also hoping someone would post the locations of any reasonably safe pharmacies in Cancun? But, I do remember a funny story of Caucasian body builders standing in lines at various Mexican pharmacies, along with 60 year Mexican women.

The Ritz-Carlton is the nicest hotel on the strip. I take it you will be there on a convention?

There are pharmacies everywhere in Cancun where you can buy prescription drugs with no prescriptions necessary. In fact, i think there is one right in front of your hotel. Prices in the hotel zone are higher than if you go downtown (20min out of the hotel zone by taxi). Your best choices for AS will be sostenon, testo prim D (shots are painful) and primoteston depot (test enan). Every other AS is overpriced no matter where you go. Dont buy vet gear out of a pharmacy (yes some will have them available). Its mostly garbage.

There is a district called Zona Roja located about 40min taxi drive from your hotel. Its where all the strip clubs are located. You can probably get laid there if you want (for a price). Never been there myself. Temptation resort may not allow non hotel guests in the property (but I am not certain).

Tips:

-Talk to your bellmen's. they know everything. Dont be shy. They see gringos like you everyday that are looking for prescription drugs and/or girls.

-Agree on the price with the cab driver BEFORE you get in the cab (and with the girl before you have sex with her).

-Some of the most beautiful natural parks of Mexico are located close to cancun. Take a day or two to visit. Its worth it.

You can purchase a day pass for the resort, its fun but don't go expecting to hook up. People are around your age(and older) so you will have fun getting drunk at the new huge swim up bar.
As for the Pharmas, not sure what you are looking for but for steroids, I don't recommend in Cancun (too expensive). I use to have a couple of vet pharmas about 15 years ago where I would go and stock up on my Ttoyyoko labs stuff. These where all the way downtown, I would take a taxi, but that is long gone (I believe)

pharmacies tend to be cheaper in cozumel..just take a cab to playa del carmen then ferry ride over to cozumel, have a wonderful day, pop some pills, find what you need , like sex, pills, beer, alcohol whatever ...just stay on the strip where federal police is heavy and present... youll be fine..u have to remember 1 thing..all they really want is your money but most in an honest way..they want to sell you something , like food or drink or jewelery. its a safe place man, you know when and where not to hang out trust me your instincts will tell you..have fun but in cancun i usually stay in the hotel zone at hyatt ziva or riu los playas americanos

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws