over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else bloat like this

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am doing lean mass right. Diet is in check and have barely increased calories . Using 100mg test prop, 60mg npp, 50 var ed. Just started mk677 at 12.5mg. I am lean and veiny all over except my abs. I still have veins in my abs, but bloated. Anyone else bloat like this? Any suggestions? My sodium is very. Only added sodium is pink salt in my intra. My water intake is around 1.5 gallons a day. I appreciate the help

Its probably the mk-677.. bloats me to. Combined with high carbs, I bloat within 2-3 days..

How many days are you into the MK? As we've discussed before....it seems like a lot of people bloat on it.

One of the biggest complaints of it really.

Some see serious bloat a few days in....ride it out a few weeks...and it goes away.

For Others.....it never goes away until they stop taking it altogether.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Its probably the mk-677.. bloats me to. Combined with high carbs, I bloat within 2-3 days..

I was liking the Bloat this time of Year,,,Big and Full with Great Pumps!

Pumps and size is crazy, but hate feeling like this in the core. I'm just going to try to ride the storm out and keep diet in check

MK-677 bloats the stomach but brings out vascularity, fullness, and great pumps plus strength. After a month or so the body adapts and loses some bloat. For me i could care less because i have a ripped stomach and everything is full. Even Ronnie Coleman had the turtle shell so who cares.

MK and npp together would have me so bloated I wouldn’t be able to open my eyes.

Nothing ever bloated me like MK. I gained like 16lbs in 8 days recently, it was insane. Stomach was huge and crazy pitting edema in my ankles. But after 2 weeks I woke up with most of the ankle edema gone, I guess my body adjusted. I lost all of the weight a couple of weeks after stopping.

Nothing ever bloated me like MK. I gained like 16lbs in 8 days recently, it was insane. Stomach was huge and crazy pitting edema in my ankles. But after 2 weeks I woke up with most of the ankle edema gone, I guess my body adjusted. I lost all of the weight a couple of weeks after stopping.
This does sound good guys. I started it for the first time and was into it for 2-3 days and then i had s letter come through to see a consultant doctor and i couldn't have had a bloated stomach cos of this. I realised that & dropped it quick. I did feel retention in the abdomen in that short time. I dont feel that with gh.

i m going to run it properly after my docs stuff is over.
I'm only 8 days in and up 10lbs. Freaking crazy. Bloat is all in my core

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Mk no doubt. Have to be really honest with yourself, does the cost of using mk really worth the negatable benefits? Not for me. I always felt tired and just plain sloppy on it. The little gh benefits i got were drowned out with all the water. My cardiovascular health was in the shitter, always short of breath doing any form of cardio. Fullness was there, but my cuts were also washed out with a smoother appearance, not very motivating. The fun in working out was not only dampered, but my energy and endurance suffered as well. I tried 3 different runs at it adjusting my times and amounts, but always ended up with the same result each time. I ended up just giving away my stash. Staring using low dose generic gh instead, Best decision I've made health wise but also cosmetically.

Every time I try to load pics, it says fail
I give up on trying to load them
If you want...you can email them to me if you want them posted. I know you've asked me how to upload before....but tapatalk has had issues.

Just PM me and I will send you my email address. Just make sure your identity isn't recognizable if that is needed.

Also even though Little Slice may want something different....please make sure they are "Safe for Work" pics! [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity