over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

plague build-up

subzero

Registered
Looking for what you think is the best sup/meds to prevent & remove plaque from arteries. There was a video from anabolic doc with him talking about what he takes everyday for health, and he mentioned things that he takes to prevent plaque from building up. Any help guys?

Control your sugar and refined carbohydrate intake and also limit saturated fats..This will have far more impact on lipids and cholesterol than taking expense, heavily marketed supplements such as fsh oil, niacin, red yeast rice etc.

I would look into and make your own decisions about...
Vitamin K2
Tocotrienols/Red Palm Oil
Astaxanthin

Looking for what you think is the best sup/meds to prevent & remove plaque from arteries. There was a video from anabolic doc with him talking about what he takes everyday for health, and he mentioned things that he takes to prevent plaque from building up. Any help guys?

If your thinking of the Dr. Thomas O'Connor video I believe he mentioned using Crestor.

Eliminate things that cause inflammation. Sugars, alcohol, yes AAS do cause inflammation, some more than others. All that signals increased cholesterol to patch up those arteries and before long you got plaque build up. I choose diet and lifestyle over drugs, especially Rx like crestor, but do still use my AAS moderately.

Atherosclerosis is multifocal. Isolation would be great, tho it doesn't play out that way.

Rather than initially placing focus on what "supplements" to take to reduce plaque burden--adhesion. I would advise placement on what genetic--epigenetic determinants and lifestyle--sleep habits you may be exposing yourself to. Then move forward appropriately.

Although it's so much easier popping a pill or dozen in hopes of disease resistance.

PDE5-i's, what's lining your endothelial.

This message was delivered specifically non-GMO and gluten free:)

Last edited:
cardio.

if you are still looking for more supplementation low dose aspirin, vitamin k2 as Knight9 said and according to jerry brainum L-Citrulline

4-8oz of pomegranate juice (not from concentrate) daily is also a big one to prevent (even reverse) arterial plaque. My Lp(a) level was at its lowest recently since I started drinking it again. Could be a correlation.

Pycnogenol has been shown to help strengthen arteries.

Not human where are you finding it? I found it previously on Amazon but wish it was carried locally.

Stop eating meat dairy and eggs. On a plant based diet I cut my ldl in half and lowered CHD risk factor 2 points in four weeks.

Pea protein is great. No effect to kidney function after consuming.

You can literally reverse heart disease on a plant based diet.

Eating a simple handful of nuts every day lowers ldl dramatically.

If you can’t go plant based at least eat nuts and have a plant based protein smoothie once a day with any almond or soy milk among with frozen berries and chia hemp and flax seeds.

Only thing you should be drinking is water and green tea and maybe a cup of coffee if you must.

Supplements really don’t do shit but drain your bank account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's something I've been looking into lately...

"Pharmacological PTB1B Inhibition Reduces Atherosclerotic Plaque"
https://www.fightaging.org/archives/2017/11/pharmacological-ptb1b-inhibition-reduces-atherosclerotic-plaque/

Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) seems to inhibit PTB1B... and has a myriad of other benefits, most notabley much lower C-Reactive Protein
https://examine.com/supplements/pyrroloquinoline-quinone/

Anyone know more?

Don't know anything about the first one but if it's something we have no way of obtaining, it doesn't really help us.

PQQ is something I have been taking for a while. Excellent supplement.

Don't know anything about the first one but if it's something we have no way of obtaining, it doesn't really help us.

PQQ is something I have been taking for a while. Excellent supplement.

Agreed. PQQ seems pretty awesome thus far. I guess what I meant by that post is that atherosclerosis was semi reversed thru a drug who's main mechanisim is PTB1B inhibition... and PQQ is a PTB1B inhibitor... therefor it might be effective in reversing atherosclerosis too? Maybe I'm assuming too much.. but just throwing it out there!

Alcoholics have arteries as clean as a new born baby.
Unfortunately, the heart muscles get destroyed.

Polmegranate juice is good.

4-8oz of pomegranate juice (not from concentrate) daily is also a big one to prevent (even reverse) arterial plaque. My Lp(a) level was at its lowest recently since I started drinking it again. Could be a correlation.
Good for the prostrate too.

blood clots

Scary thing is that it doesn't take a whole bunch of plaque building up and blocking your coronaries to kill you. You can have what happened to me. They think a small plaque broke off in my right main coronary artery and then my blood freaked out and made a huge clot. The clot blocked blood flow, not atherosclerosis and plaque. Once they cleared out my clot it was 100% open. Surgeon was wanting to put a stent in but they didn't have one large enough for my artery. So I didn't really need one.

I think the high blood pressure you get when lifting really heavy is what did it for me. The pressure blows that plaque right off and it is seen as damage to the vessel. Blood starts a clot. I was squatting real heavy for me. Doing 455 for sets of 8 to 10.

Here's something I've been looking into lately...

"Pharmacological PTB1B Inhibition Reduces Atherosclerotic Plaque"
https://www.fightaging.org/archives/2017/11/pharmacological-ptb1b-inhibition-reduces-atherosclerotic-plaque/

Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) seems to inhibit PTB1B... and has a myriad of other benefits, most notabley much lower C-Reactive Protein
https://examine.com/supplements/pyrroloquinoline-quinone/

Anyone know more?

I've recently added 20mg PQQ daily. Its a gangster little supplement and pairs very well with Ubiquinol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131