over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 vs. TB500

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For general joint well being...and the typical nagging injuries that come with getting older and still lifting pretty heavy...which do you guys prefer between the two for "maintenance".

I don't have a specific injury...just little aches here and there in the shoulders, elbows, etc.

Just wondering what doses you guys have been using, which one you prefer, etc. I think I read that BPC is localized while TB500 is systematic.

I have read through a few posts...and will continue researching. But I wouldn't mind hearing from people who use these compounds.

Thanks!

I just started TB this week so I will know how it works fairly soon.

I debated between 2 for awhile but went with TB for overall maintenance from what I have read.

TB500 is the one I’d go with for general healing. It builds up in your system over time. At first I do 2mg subQ every 3 days for 6 weeks. At that point it’s peaked in your blood stream so i do 2mg per week for maintenance.

BPC-157 is best for localized injuries. With BPC157 i do 250mcg per day in the wound site or as close as possible.

We have good healing peptides at our site in my signature

Great thread!

I have bpc coming from Mike Arnolds company, I have had a weird bicep to forearm pain for months when doing rows, I am planning on 250 above and below elbow 1x aday.

Love to hear more from others.

I'm thinking I'm going to be going with the TB500.....as I don't have any specific injuries....just the general aches and pains of getting older! [emoji45]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Great thread!

I have bpc coming from Mike Arnolds company, I have had a weird bicep to forearm pain for months when doing rows, I am planning on 250 above and below elbow 1x aday.

Love to hear more from others.

250mcg at both sites daily will work well. I remember my elbow area took 20 days to heal which was awesome because it wasn’t healing after 5 months on its own.

250mcg at both sites daily will work well. I remember my elbow area took 20 days to heal which was awesome because it wasn’t healing after 5 months on its own.

That gives me great hope thank you!

How long til you started feeling relief/could train?

I remember using some from Superior back in the day and remember it would sting like hell after injection? Did you notice that? I was only able to dose once and I managed to break the vial then :/

I'm thinking I'm going to be going with the TB500.....as I don't have any specific injuries....just the general aches and pains of getting older! [emoji45]

Please keep me updated as well on this, very interested. Im only 33 but started lifting at 13 and have tons of aches already.

Any plans on dosing?

Please keep me updated as well on this, very interested. Im only 33 but started lifting at 13 and have tons of aches already.

Any plans on dosing?
2mg subQ every 3 days like John posted until I start feeling a change.

After that I will continue another week or so, then drop to the maintenance dose he mentioned.

I remember using some from Superior back in the day and remember it would sting like hell after injection? Did you notice that? I was only able to dose once and I managed to break the vial then :/

I never felt anything from injecting the BPC except the needle penetrating the area. It didn’t sting. It was a gradual improvement but i trained through the pain. I had to go very slow on reps. It freakin hurt.

I agree tb500 for overall fixing shit, and run BPC when you have a specific injury.

But low dose BPC is good for lowering overall systemic inflammation.

I used it when I had ulcers. I drank it

I agree tb500 for overall fixing shit, and run BPC when you have a specific injury.

Interesting. What does did you drink to get rid of your ulcers?

I read studies about it healing "gut" issues. I would need to go back and look, but I think it was used at the same dose as for IM into a muscle group.

I read studies about it healing "gut" issues. I would need to go back and look, but I think it was used at the same dose as for IM into a muscle group.

I think you're right. It’s crazy that a drop orally would do the trick.

BPC never caused me any pain on injection. Is it possible maybe it was reconstituted with acetic acid? That shit stings. But bpc in bac water feels like nothing

BPC never caused me any pain on injection. Is it possible maybe it was reconstituted with acetic acid? That shit stings. But bpc in bac water feels like nothing

Lets see, I just got a new vial from Mike Arnold labs, about to start later today!

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner