over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB = DHT

prodaf

Featured Member/IFBB PRO
Featured Member
Registered
ok to say DHB = primo with less pin. But it is DHT derivate also ?

ok to say DHB = primo with less pin. But it is DHT derivate also ?

I am guessing he is saying less injections/amount needed for the same gain. As the pain seems to be worse.

Dihydroboldenone (DHB) is formed by the reduction of boldenone by the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, much like DHT is formed through 5-alpha reductase from Testosterone.
The definition of 'DHT derivative' is actually not really clear, but if it is taken to mean 'derived from modifying the parent steroid DHT', then based on that I'd say DHB is not a DHT derivative.
I'm not sure why it matters in the first place though. The common denominator of most 'DHT derivatives' is that they tend to have a higher Anabolic/androgenic effect ratio, and that they do not aromatize. But other steroids outside that category can also have those properties (e.g Turinabol).

Dihydroboldenone (DHB) is formed by the reduction of boldenone by the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, much like DHT is formed through 5-alpha reductase from Testosterone.
The definition of 'DHT derivative' is actually not really clear, but if it is taken to mean 'derived from modifying the parent steroid DHT', then based on that I'd say DHB is not a DHT derivative.
I'm not sure why it matters in the first place though. The common denominator of most 'DHT derivatives' is that they tend to have a higher Anabolic/androgenic effect ratio, and that they do not aromatize. But other steroids outside that category can also have those properties (e.g Turinabol).

it s interesting thx

Yes.. People constantly refer to primo as a dht.. It is not a DHT.. It's chemically a dhb.. Very different.. As stated above think of DHB as the sister of Eq.. Same as DHT is to test..

The most important thing to know about DHB is that it’s........AWESOME!! :D

I tried to brew some years ago and I dont know if it was really DHB but it was extremely suppressive. The only thing Ive ever taken that gave me tiny tiny nuts. I would try it again if a sponsor carried it.

how is it different than primo?

It's truly a different compound.. A bit more " harsh".. It's like comparing masteron to test.. It's easy to think that they would feel similar but they aren't entirely.. Dhb gave me no bloat of course.. Strength increase.. Fullness.. No real sides that I could tell.. But I only did 350 a week in addition to my 175 mg of test Trt.. It's a great compound and if brewed right it can be painless.. I get mine from viking .. But you must run at least a small amount of test to get some ESTRo conversion..

It's truly a different compound.. A bit more " harsh".. It's like comparing masteron to test.. It's easy to think that they would feel similar but they aren't entirely.. Dhb gave me no bloat of course.. Strength increase.. Fullness.. No real sides that I could tell.. But I only did 350 a week in addition to my 175 mg of test Trt.. It's a great compound and if brewed right it can be painless.. I get mine from viking .. But you must run at least a small amount of test to get some ESTRo conversion..

Thx for info. I know it s specific but to build mass, for you what is the sweet spot?

I hear 300-400 DHB + 300-400 npp is AMAZING

Have to hit up Viking soon. Lats and zackarykane liked his DHB

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear