over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genetics (again)

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Leon Jacobs-Nwude. NFL draft prospect from Wisconsin. 22 years old. 6’2 245lbs. Outside linebacker

IMG_0357.JPG

WOW

holy f@#$

for arguments sake, i just showed the pic to my wife and she said,"he's def on shit, look at his gut bloat."

regardless, great genetics. would prob be damn good at any sport he chose.
-F2S

Last edited:
holy f@#$

for arguments sake, i just showed the pic to my wife and she said,"he's def on shit, look at his gut bloat."

regardless, great genetics. would prob be damn good at any sport he chose.
-F2S
To be fair, it does look like he's mid-rep on something (no idea what those things in his hands are lol), so the "gut bloat" could just be from whatever his current breathing pattern/exertion is.

From a purely aesthetic perspective, you'd have to hate being one of the two guys framed in the back :eek:

genetics is everything on this sport. We with regular genetics must work around it and find our sweet spot.

To be fair, it does look like he's mid-rep on something (no idea what those things in his hands are lol), so the "gut bloat" could just be from whatever his current breathing pattern/exertion is.

From a purely aesthetic perspective, you'd have to hate being one of the two guys framed in the back :eek:

Those things in his hands are Powerblocks adjustable dumbbells. They're pretty cool actually. I'm guessing the ones he's using there adjust from 10 or 20 lbs all the way up 100lbs....all in one "block." Yeah he has some really good genetics for hypertrophy and leanness! And he's probably not even training for that kind of physiological response either. As a football player at a major D-1 program he's probably doing a lot of cleans, jerks, snatches, and other ground-based "athletic" training. If he ever decides to do purely bodybuilding-type training he definitely has some great potential.

Leon Jacobs-Nwude. NFL draft prospect from Wisconsin. 22 years old. 6’2 245lbs. Outside linebacker

And to say a lot of guys think they'll shrink if they just do a bit of cardio... :eek: lol...

He looks awesome, especially for a tall guy that's not so heavy (245lbs at 6'2''). :headbang:

Yes great genetics, but don’t get it twisted that none of those athletes haven’t cycled even if just orals. Like I said, I interned at EXOS, and heard all about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes great genetics, but don’t get it twisted that none of those athletes haven’t cycled even if just orals. Like I said, I interned at EXOS, and heard all about it.

Ah yea I do recall you saying you worked at EXOS. I follow their IG page and they posted his pic too. What was their PED program like over there and what did they use?

Oh I’m not saying EXOS themselves, the athletes would go about doing cycles on their on. A few I know had said they would do 8-12 week oral runs in off season then come off before testing time.

Oh I’m not saying EXOS themselves, the athletes would go about doing cycles on their on. A few I know had said they would do 8-12 week oral runs in off season then come off before testing time.

Do you know which orals/doses? All of them did it? I'm curious

I'm jealous of that guy in the back.

Great genetics for sure. He is holding a lot of well developed muscle especially at his height

Wonder how he times his protein.

Must be taking that intra-workout stuff.

I played D2 and maybe 10-12 out of 50 on the travel squad used. Most of us slow white boys lol.

Usually just guys running winstrol, or epistane or whatever pro hormone they could get their hands on , but some of us knew what we were doing and would run test.

i would be very surprised if just about every football player at the very least wasn't on a very approximate TRT dose of test to put them at the very top of the normal range.

i would be very surprised if just about every football player at the very least wasn't on a very approximate TRT dose of test to put them at the very top of the normal range.
I wouldn't be surprised if just about every football player sat on the upper end of the genetic spectrum for building muscle.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Even if he has used steroids, his physique is ridiculously impressive, I guarantee that most of us could never look like that even using a shit ton of gear.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear