over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

way too many injuries..

No1

Registered
right, so I wanna speed up the recovery process and make sure I fully recover on top of the rehabbing exercises which I will mostly be doing.. also do not want to gain bodyfat whilst not going to the gym for a high volume workouts..

I have herniated disks (cervical confirmed by MRI and lumbar I suspect)
elbow which is healing but gets aggravated slowly if I go the gym
other joints
multiple others muscular and some atrophy here and there..

strengthen tendons/ligaments

what peptides would you suggest?

I am thinking :
BPC 157
TB500

GHRP/H the one without the DAC IIRC was not stimulating appetite
PEG MGF maybe

what else to maximize recovery and speed up the process to the max whilst also leaning out?

supps? MSM/Glucosamine/Chondroitin.. what else?
diet will be trying for no more than 2 meals daily as usually people and me tend to gain bf when injured and out of the gym

The best healing peptides are TB-500(Thymosin beta 4) and BPC-157.
With BPC-157 i administer 250-500mcg per day as close to the injury site as possible until it heals.
With TB-500 i administer 2mg subQ every 3 days for 6 weeks then only 2mg per week for maintenance.

right, so I wanna speed up the recovery process and make sure I fully recover on top of the rehabbing exercises which I will mostly be doing.. also do not want to gain bodyfat whilst not going to the gym for a high volume workouts..

I have herniated disks (cervical confirmed by MRI and lumbar I suspect)
elbow which is healing but gets aggravated slowly if I go the gym
other joints
multiple others muscular and some atrophy here and there..

strengthen tendons/ligaments

what peptides would you suggest?

I am thinking :
BPC 157
TB500

GHRP/H the one without the DAC IIRC was not stimulating appetite
PEG MGF maybe

what else to maximize recovery and speed up the process to the max whilst also leaning out?

supps? MSM/Glucosamine/Chondroitin.. what else?
diet will be trying for no more than 2 meals daily as usually people and me tend to gain bf when injured and out of the gym

Sounds like you need to slow down in order to heal. Take some time off. The things you mentioned won't heal if you keep pushing!

well aware of this.. and I am taking time off, I just want to minimise this as much as possible..

The best healing peptides are TB-500(Thymosin beta 4) and BPC-157.
With BPC-157 i administer 250-500mcg per day as close to the injury site as possible until it heals.
With TB-500 i administer 2mg subQ every 3 days for 6 weeks then only 2mg per week for maintenance.

what about GH secretagogues? will they help to speed up the process for a more effective recovery protocol?

well aware of this.. and I am taking time off, I just want to minimise this as much as possible..

Ok good. Trust me, I speak from experience. Not sure what posts of mine you've seen but I've had a two level lumbar fusion, two level cervical fusion, fractured T-6 vertebrae and about to have a single level cervical fusion. Also dealing with tennis elbow and a partially torn distal bicep tendon.

what about GH secretagogues? will they help to speed up the process for a more effective recovery protocol?

Yes. An increase in human growth hormone, whether from synthetic HGH or GH Secretagogues will definitely speed up overall healing .

have you seen Wolf's movie about his cervical spine fusion injury? he lost a lot of size,but still kept his condition. obviously he is doing the right thing in the right way.. any ideas on how to put least amount of effort in the future as this is somethign I always put max effort in and if anything negative results is what I get.. ie. like Rich said it not to work backwards,but forwards

I have used BPC 157 and TB500 but with not much luck. Seemed to help with inflammation and the pain associated with it. But would start to come back once I discontinued their use. HGH has helped more then most things for me.

I had similar problems and did not take time to heal. I am currently dealing with pain really hard to keep fat off and keep muscle mass. Work on the diet that is more of what I have to do now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131