TB-500(Thymosin beta 4) and Cardiac Repair

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Thymosin beta4 and cardiac repair.
Shrivastava S, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010.

Abstract

Hypoxic heart disease is a predominant cause of disability and death worldwide. As adult mammals are incapable of cardiac repair after infarction, the discovery of effective methods to achieve myocardial and vascular regeneration is crucial. Efforts to use stem cells to repopulate damaged tissue are currently limited by technical considerations and restricted cell potential. We discovered that the small, secreted peptide thymosin beta4 (Tbeta4) could be sufficiently used to inhibit myocardial cell death, stimulate vessel growth, and activate endogenous cardiac progenitors by reminding the adult heart on its embryonic program in vivo. The initiation of epicardial thickening accompanied by increase of myocardial and epicardial progenitors with or without infarction indicate that the reactivation process is independent of injury. Our results demonstrate Tbeta4 to be the first known molecule able to initiate simultaneous myocardial and vascular regeneration after systemic administration in vivo. Given our findings, the utility of Tbeta4 to heal cardiac injury may hold promise and warrant further investigation.

Another plus. I seen this earlier when I was researching my TB500 run. There seem to be a host of benefits from this compound other than what I was initially looking to use it for!

No one knows if TB-500 will have the same effect. It's only a fragment of a larger protein hormone, so it does not possess all of Thymosin beta4's effects.

Another plus. I seen this earlier when I was researching my TB500 run. There seem to be a host of benefits from this compound other than what I was initially looking to use it for!

I noticed that yesterday. There are a lot of cool pubmed studies on it.

No one knows if TB-500 will have the same effect. It's only a fragment of a larger protein hormone, so it does not possess all of Thymosin beta4's effects.

True...what I had read is that protein hormones such as TB-4 do not bind in their entirety to a receptor site as they are too large to fit. But companies will still sell TB500 and some actually label it as Thymosin which can be misleading.

The TB-500 peptide sequence is supposedly identical with the active region of Thymosin beta-4 hormone which promotes the most useful effects (overall healing, repair, new blood and muscle cells).

Now whether this is true or not...I do not know. I guess it's kind of the same comparison as Frag to HGH for fat loss.

What I do know is that I am seeing positive results in small nagging issues. Things that I experience with aging or constantly trying to beat my logbook in the gym.

It feels similar to using Deca or NPP in small doses as those made minor joint aches go away as well.

Where it goes from here...I will just have to see.

Excellent Info! Cardiac probs in our industry are frequient ....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131