over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Time To Take Growth?

BigPumps2014

Registered
I will be starting Growth for the first time, Im aware of all of the talk around eating and the growth going to your intestines causing the bloated look, does that mean you are better off taking it right before bed (maybe an hr after eating) or when you first wake up in the morning (maybe 45 minutes before eating) Also would doing fasted cardio after injection in the morning be a worry since there is a lot of core in cardio? How about Ab workouts, should they be dropped from the routine also? My plan is to start off with 2iu to see how my body deals with it, see if I get the numbness in the arms/hands and all of that stuff or not. Goal is to bump up to 4iu as soon as I feel like I dont have any of the odd sides from 2iu. Using Grey tops so I have faith that they are properly dosed and hopefully 4iu will be decent. Thanks for the recommendations guys!

i’m interested in this as well as i just started Gh for the first time also.
although i started a lot lower than 2ius and will work my way up to about 3.5 to 4ius.
currently i’m doing one of the ways you mentioned bigpumps, dosing in the am then doing fasted cardio and waiting to eat. i’m also hitting abs once per week.

1st thing in the am, then i don't eat for a few hrs (i only use 3 IU currently)
i HAVE heard that splitting doses isn't necessary unless you do 4 or more /day, but i've only been using iy for about 6 mos, still learning myself.

Fat loss goal = split fasted Am (before cardio) and pre training
Muscle gain = all post training

At the end of the day I think different dosing and results is minimal. Just get it in you.

Fat loss goal = split fasted Am (before cardio) and pre training
Muscle gain = all post training

At the end of the day I think different dosing and results is minimal. Just get it in you.
I disagree. Muscle gain pre workout and or bolus before bed.
Honestly, post workout GH makes little sense.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I disagree. Muscle gain pre workout and or bolus before bed.
Honestly, post workout GH makes little sense.

Some highly respected coaches have recommend the latter to me. And I have def got the intended benefits. Obviously its anecdotal and my experience as well as the coaches.

Just wondering why raising growth factors post training makes little sense?
I actually did Pre training for a good two years and have seen more from it post training. Maybe it’s another factor.

Directly from John Meadows :

“Many would say splitting it up is the way to go and the way to avoid side effects. I have seen the opposite to be true in many instances. People take so many shots they get insulin resistant and are prone to diabetes. I have seen people have great results with one large dose after training despite the “studies” that say otherwise.”

Some highly respected coaches have recommend the latter to me. And I have def got the intended benefits. Obviously its anecdotal and my experience as well as the coaches.

Just wondering why raising growth factors post training makes little sense?
I actually did Pre training for a good two years and have seen more from it post training. Maybe it’s another factor.
Why wouldn't you want levels elevated/under the curve while training and getting in your peri workout nutrition? Seems silly to inject post and wait for the action of it for the following several hours.

2-3 yrs ago many coaches, doctors, and gurus all pretty much agreed prior to training was best. It seemed like something that was a revelation to many people who weren't in 'the know'. There are so many processes going on that it would seem very advantageous for levels to be elevated around training.

Directly from John Meadows :

“Many would say splitting it up is the way to go and the way to avoid side effects. I have seen the opposite to be true in many instances. People take so many shots they get insulin resistant and are prone to diabetes. I have seen people have great results with one large dose after training despite the “studies” that say otherwise.”
Funny because I believe John has often taken it pre...and advised his clients to do so? Also, his mentor Dr Serrano has agreed pre is optimal.

Funny because I believe John has often taken it pre...and advised his clients to do so? Also, his mentor Dr Serrano has agreed pre is optimal.

I agree 100% with everything you have said both post above and that’s how I used to run it.

Then I ran it post training and I noticed a tad better recovery and fullness on same dosage (4iu). Like I said my evidence is just my experience. Just giving people some differing options and offerings.

Morning first thing then preworkout, wait 15 minutes, shoot some insulin and start your intra shake 15 minutes after. Sky high igf levels for you training sesssion.

Heard good things from pinning 3x a week at 8-10iu per shot all at once for bulking but I prefer this way. Keeps you leaner while you keep your cals high. The leaner you stay the longer your offseason can be And easier transition into precontest.

I don’t know too much about the science or reasoning behind it but my coach, who’s mentored by John meadows, also has me taking all my GH post wo. Might start experimenting with first thing in the AM and Pre, cause everything I have read agrees with what your saying.

I will be starting Growth for the first time, Im aware of all of the talk around eating and the growth going to your intestines causing the bloated look, does that mean you are better off taking it right before bed (maybe an hr after eating) or when you first wake up in the morning (maybe 45 minutes before eating) Also would doing fasted cardio after injection in the morning be a worry since there is a lot of core in cardio? How about Ab workouts, should they be dropped from the routine also? My plan is to start off with 2iu to see how my body deals with it, see if I get the numbness in the arms/hands and all of that stuff or not. Goal is to bump up to 4iu as soon as I feel like I dont have any of the odd sides from 2iu. Using Grey tops so I have faith that they are properly dosed and hopefully 4iu will be decent. Thanks for the recommendations guys!

As you can see above ...you're going to get a shitload of answers..... IN MY OPINION the most important thing is that you're taking it.... hitting certain "windows" of time is NOT give you earth shattering results.... i've done pre, post , all at once , splitting it ... and guess what?... couldn't really tell the difference in any protocol... I use Greys as well 3.33ius in the a.m when I wake up.... same time I pin everything else....

consistency is key when it comes to gh, the gh doesn't help you, it's the igf-1 that it has your liver produce that causes you to grow or heal, the longer gh is consistently in your system, the more igf-1 you will create...during blast
am/pm protocol works best for me , on cruise 2-3iu am :headbang:

Last edited:
consistency is key when it comes to gh, the gh doesn't help you, it's the igf-1 that it has your liver produce that causes you to grow or heal, the longer gh is consistently in your system, the more igf-1 you will create...during blast
am/pm protocol works best for me , on cruise 2-3iu am :headbang:

am/pm like right when you wake up (5am for me) and then right before bed (9pm for me)? 2iu each?

Yes, that would be good...for me its when i wake up (6am) and second dose pre-workout in evening (6pm)

pre-workout seems like a great idea, just trying to figure out how to pull it off when leaving work to go straight to the gym LoL.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear