YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did replacement dosages lead to hair loss for you?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Tough question to answer I know because it can coincide with simply getting older but I'm curious if anyone attributes replacement dosages of test directly to their hair loss? I know it's a genetic thing but still looking for personal experiences.

I think I'm ready to finally go on full time instead of just cycling for the summer, trying to alleviate some concerns first.

And yea yea I know I'll say it for you "just shave it", well I like my hair......a lot!

Tough question to answer I know because it can coincide with simply getting older but I'm curious if anyone attributes replacement dosages of test directly to their hair loss? I know it's a genetic thing but still looking for personal experiences.

I think I'm ready to finally go on full time instead of just cycling for the summer, trying to alleviate some concerns first.

And yea yea I know I'll say it for you "just shave it", well I like my hair......a lot!

Yeah unfortunately. I got off trt for that very reason. I’m one of those guys just looking at a vial of T makes my hair fall out right before my eyes it gets everywhere.

There are other factors I guess like age. Im loosing hair anyway at 38 but on any test it’s ridiculous!

Last edited:
I think the general answer you'll get is that it totally depends on the individual. I'm losing mine on the top (can't tell from the front really lol) and have been for a while and I certainly can't pinpoint exactly what compounds would cause the process to speed up more than others.

I stopped worrying not because I like losing hair but because if its going to happen there is literally nothing you can really do about it but somehow slow down the process. I know kids that are 20-21 that are losing hair clearly and have receding hairlines that I know damn sure haven't touched a steroid.

Just suck it up and either shave it or deal with it lol certainly ironic though that gear speeds up the hair loss on my head and has me growing body hair like its going out of style. Such is life.

You said it, your genetics is going to dictate this. You're going to hit where you're meant to be one way or another, the only thing that you can change up is the timeline. If you don't use aas, it'll get there a little slower, if you don't use and add in meds (fin/Dut) you'll likely slow it down further...if you stay on trt and don't use hair meds you'll speed it up significantly. I am on trt, and I diffuse in a norwood 4 pattern, my dad was 50 when his loss was where mine is now, I with hair meds got there 10 years earlier. Granted I only took hair meds the last 3 years so I could've gotten ahead of this better but it shows you how much the timeline gets sped up.

You said it, your genetics is going to dictate this. You're going to hit where you're meant to be one way or another, the only thing that you can change up is the timeline. If you don't use aas, it'll get there a little slower, if you don't use and add in meds (fin/Dut) you'll likely slow it down further...if you stay on trt and don't use hair meds you'll speed it up significantly. I am on trt, and I diffuse in a norwood 4 pattern, my dad was 50 when his loss was where mine is now, I with hair meds got there 10 years earlier. Granted I only took hair meds the last 3 years so I could've gotten ahead of this better but it shows you how much the timeline gets sped up.

so would you say hair meds were worth it? i'm 7 months past my FUE now and everything has regrown nicely. i'm still running test and deca...never got off, 300/300. i need to figure out my next step to prevent future loss. trying to decide if i should drop the deca for good and start one of the hair loss meds so i can continue trt dosages of test without worrying about my hair now that it's come back in so nicely.

so would you say hair meds were worth it? i'm 7 months past my FUE now and everything has regrown nicely. i'm still running test and deca...never got off, 300/300. i need to figure out my next step to prevent future loss. trying to decide if i should drop the deca for good and start one of the hair loss meds so i can continue trt dosages of test without worrying about my hair now that it's come back in so nicely.

Op, sorry to hijack.

How has your FUE turned out? I just scheduled mine with Erdogan/Asmed clinic in Turkey this coming August. I'm only doing hairline since my hair is still just as big and thick as it was before gear, I only receded about an inch in the temples (3 years perma blasting 1g+).

I think hairloss predictions are 90% genetic. I'm on TRT and have actually more hair then when I started. No thinning. Now when I cycle proviron in with my trt I will get some shedding, but then I hit it hard with RU58841 and it stops it in its tracks. I have very thick hair for age 50. Or for any age. I had one small 2 x 2" area at the very top back of my head that was noticeably thinning and since adding TRT and RU, is filled in.

I think if you're prone to hair loss, it's going to happen regardless.if you're not, you're not.

absolutely worth it. I dropped deca for good once I started meds, fin wasn't strong enough for me and my dht was still spiking...switched to dut and my hair loss has come to a crashing halt and my hair has gotten stronger and thicker after an initial shed. I continue using trt and when I want to push doses I'll up test and use some orals that don't conflict with my hair regimen but my days of using certain drugs, deca, tren, dhts namely are over. If you're not on meds, I would start with fin, and see how you do, if there's no issue and you want to keep test and potentially blast test+ down the line then you may want to think about progressing to dut from fin but start with fin and see how you do.

Last edited:
I'd love to hear some RU58841 users to chime in. I started throwing some minoxidil on lately as a (hopefully) preventative measure. Have noticed some thinning... Not too bad, but more than I'm comfortable with. I was considering ordering some RU powder to mix in with the minoxidil solution. Cheap enough. User Barny seems to have some good results from Russianstar's formula.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

absolutely worth it. I dropped deca for good once I started meds, fin wasn't strong enough for me and my dht was still spiking...switched to dut and my hair loss has come to a crashing halt and my hair has gotten stronger and thicker after an initial shed. I continue using trt and when I want to push doses I'll up test and use some orals that don't conflict with my hair regimen but my days of using certain drugs, deca, tren, dhts namely are over. If you're not on meds, I would start with fin, and see how you do, if there's no issue and you want to keep test and potentially blast test+ down the line then you may want to think about progressing to dut from fin but start with fin and see how you do.

Gotcha. Well that's probably my plan then. The only reason I haven't started yet is because I'm still using deca...my rotator cuff tendinitis is so bad that I kept it in the regimen, not sure what I'm going to use to replace it, if anything, in the future. As long as I've been lifting, Deca has been the saving grace on my joints, but I know as I get older....it's bad to continue using it. I've probably been on Deca non stop for 2 years now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear