YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen taken metformin instead of insulin??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For you guys that have used Syntheselen
I've read that taking it with a low dose of insulin dramatically helps the fat loss effect due to the insulin "shuttling" it into the system faster.

My question is , would metformin have the same or similar effects??

For you guys that have used Syntheselen
I've read that taking it with a low dose of insulin dramatically helps the fat loss effect due to the insulin "shuttling" it into the system faster.

Metformin does help the transport of glucose into muscle cells so it it would be beneficial. However you would need insulin to elicit an insulin spike for ultimate shuttling of glucose and amino acids into the muscle cells.

I would recommend adding in metformin during a cycle for other reasons as it would help in the overall process. It increases muscle protein synthesis and helps keep muscle cells sensitized for insulin. So it will allow the muscle cells to load bigger amounts of nutrients. GDA's can also have their place in these sort of cycles as well.

I personally don't think so... But if you're trying to avoid carbs maybe something like EAA's + Leucine could give a nice (small) insulin bump that I believe clears relatively quickly.

I've always wondered if something like 25mcg LR3 could be an insulin alternative.

Metformin does help the transport of glucose into muscle cells so it it would be beneficial. However you would need insulin to elicit an insulin spike for ultimate shuttling of glucose and amino acids into the muscle cells.

I would recommend adding in metformin during a cycle for other reasons as it would help in the overall process. It increases muscle protein synthesis and helps keep muscle cells sensitized for insulin. So it will allow the muscle cells to load bigger amounts of nutrients. GDA's can also have their place in these sort of cycles as well.

I follow a low/no carb diet anyway , especially during contests prep and I also take Metformin daily.

I’ve just read where taking a small dose of insulin (2-3iu) with the carnitine makes a huge difference in how well it works for fat loss and was wondering if Metformin would have the same effect on the carnitine. A lot of people say that taking it with 50g simple carbs works great as well but that would defeat the purpose of fasted cardio

Last edited:
I follow a low/no carb diet anyway , especially during contests prep and I also take Metformin daily.

I’ve just read where taking a small dose of insulin (2-3iu) with the carnitine makes a huge difference in how well it works for fat loss and was wondering if Metformin would have the same effect on the carnitine. A lot of people say that taking it with 50g simple carbs works great as well but that would defeat the purpose of fasted cardio

Your talking about synthetine, not syntheselen and metformin will not do the same as insulin.

L-Car + B vitamin complex is suppose to be beneficial when running slin and dieting, but I was told by several sources its relatively worthless while in a hyper caloric state

You could dose 2-3iu regular slin with no carbs with success. You would need to load up on eaa's and added glutamine to prevent any hypo symptoms. That dose of slin would not negatively effect fat burning as you will be dosing it before exercise and obviously with your synthetek supps. Did you mean synthetine or are you just using syntheselen? Synthetine is the inj l-carnitine so I assume you meant that.

As stated above high dosed leucine and similar can cause an insulin spike as well so could be used without slin. However, I recommend a small dose of regular slin to assist the whole process.

L-Car + B vitamin complex is suppose to be beneficial when running slin and dieting, but I was told by several sources its relatively worthless while in a hyper caloric state

Definitely UNTRUE.

L-Carnitine (well, its injectable version, the only potent one ie SYNTHETINE) can be used with success for almost all purposes:

* Dieting > traditional low kcal/low carb diet > will dramatically help shuttle FFA (free fatty acids) into the mitochondrias to be burnt as energy

* Bulking > will keep your metabolism running high and avoid excess kcal to be stored as bodyfat... so the opposite of "worthless" if you're interested in lean gains, not just bodyweight that's mostly gonna be water and fat.

Like Elvia, I think you meant Synthetine, not Syntheselen. On a side note though, the combo of the two works even better than one or the other alone... I know I always use the two together. ;)

As for met vs slin, well... since taking met will actually lower the amount of endogenous insulin your pancreas produces (hence why today - amongst other reasons - it's considered one of the most potent anti-aging drug), I'd avoid taking it at the same time as L-Carnitine, as it would clearly defeats the purpose of using slin with carnitine.

Basically, take your Synthetine + 2/3 IU's slin before working out or cardio, and then, a few hours apart your met.

Like Elvia, I think you meant Synthetine, not Syntheselen. On a side note though, the combo of the two works even better than one or the other alone... I know I always use the two together. ;)

As for met vs slin, well... since taking met will actually lower the amount of endogenous insulin your pancreas produces (hence why today - amongst other reasons - it's considered one of the most potent anti-aging drug), I'd avoid taking it at the same time as L-Carnitine, as it would clearly defeats the purpose of using slin with carnitine.

Basically, take your Synthetine + 2/3 IU's slin before working out or cardio, and then, a few hours apart your met.

Exactly. I would personally just stick to met pre bed on such a protocol. Well unless you train late at night then dose it in the morning.

I also agree about synthetine being useful with higher calories. Obviously it's great when dieting hard and it will give that extra edge to anyone's physique. But I think synthetine really comes to life in a high carb environment as well. I don't diet that much but I use synthetine a lot as it helps keep me looking sharp whilst I try to gain muscle.

I also agree when dieting it's definitely worth adding syntheselen to your pre workout protocol.

Another reason I try to use synthetine basically when ever on cycle is the fact it increases androgen receptor density. This can be huge when running decent doses of aas like most of us do.

Yea I had the two names mixed up I was referring to the injection L-Carnitine.

So I guess I'm gonna use a small dose Humulin-R with the Synthetine pre fasted cardio.

Definitely UNTRUE.

L-Carnitine (well, its injectable version, the only potent one ie SYNTHETINE) can be used with success for almost all purposes:

* Dieting > traditional low kcal/low carb diet > will dramatically help shuttle FFA (free fatty acids) into the mitochondrias to be burnt as energy

* Bulking > will keep your metabolism running high and avoid excess kcal to be stored as bodyfat... so the opposite of "worthless" if you're interested in lean gains, not just bodyweight that's mostly gonna be water and fat.
How do you run the synthetine for cutting? Frequency of dosing and dosage? I want to be sexy like you! [emoji4]

Definitely UNTRUE.

interesting, is this an anecdote from personal use?

interesting, is this an anecdote from personal use?

Lots of literature about it in scientific publications over the years, if you only take a little time to do a proper search...

Otherwise YES, my personal experience led me to invariably notice there was a pretty dramatic difference in quality of gains while eating well over maintenance between on vs off Synthetine... last time I ran out and went from using 15ml/day to nothing, all it took with the exact same diet to awfully soften me up was one little week... :(

Not that it was needed, but typically the kind of ascertainment that makes you realize that stuff is REALLY potent... :eek::)

How do you run the synthetine for cutting? Frequency of dosing and dosage? I want to be sexy like you! [emoji4]

Well, only after shower then... cause trust me my friend, upon waking up you just DON'T want to look like me... drenched in sweat from a short but agitated night, it's this moment of the day where my sexyness is at an all time low... :eek::naughty::D

But back to your question :p, I like to split it in half: first dose in the morning in a fasted state (cardio or not), then the other half in the evening, preworkout if you train late afternoon or at night.

And since Synthetine is one of those substances you just can't overdose on and has hardly if any side effects, but on the other hand works better and better the higher the dosage (definitely noticed it on myself), I like to run it anywhere between 10 and 20 ml's daily, ideally 10 ml morning / 10 ml evening.

At that dose, with or without slin, the results in terms of fat loss are absolutely mind blowing, for they are so FAST. :headbang:

Of course such dosage requires a lot of bottles, but the good thing is only 5 ml's a day (2.5 ml's morning/evening) will also yield excellent results... it's just that with it, the more you take, the more effective it is. :);)

NO.

Well, only after shower then... cause trust me my friend, upon waking up you just DON'T want to look like me... drenched in sweat from a short but agitated night, it's this moment of the day where my sexyness is at an all time low... :eek::naughty::D

But back to your question :p, I like to split it in half: first dose in the morning in a fasted state (cardio or not), then the other half in the evening, preworkout if you train late afternoon or at night.

And since Synthetine is one of those substances you just can't overdose on and has hardly if any side effects, but on the other hand works better and better the higher the dosage (definitely noticed it on myself), I like to run it anywhere between 10 and 20 ml's daily, ideally 10 ml morning / 10 ml evening.

At that dose, with or without slin, the results in terms of fat loss are absolutely mind blowing, for they are so FAST. :headbang:

Of course such dosage requires a lot of bottles, but the good thing is only 5 ml's a day (2.5 ml's morning/evening) will also yield excellent results... it's just that with it, the more you take, the more effective it is. :);)

That is some volume! Do you use traditional pins or several slin pins?

That is some volume! Do you use traditional pins or several slin pins?

IM always! :) So never with slin pins, though I know it used to be - at least up until not so long ago - pretty trendy to inject everything even AAS subcutaneously.

So many muscles on a human body, you just need to rotate and you'll be perfectly fine! :p

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear