over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fantastic stem cell info on Joe Rogan podcast

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtL1fEEtLaA"]Joe Rogan Experience #1066 - Mel Gibson & Dr. Neil Riordan - YouTube[/ame]

That's it, I'm flying to Panama if I ever have to.

I have talked to both offices; the Panama one said I wasn’t a valid candidate. Not expensive at all to fly and stay in Panama though.

I have talked to both offices; the Panama one said I wasn’t a valid candidate. Not expensive at all to fly and stay in Panama though.

Why did you try to get it done and why did they say no? I’m thinking about getting in touch to see if they can do anything about my heart murmur. The things listed pertaining to the heart in the questionannaire only ask about heart attacks and heart failure though.

Malforf, if you’re reading this, what do you have to lose? Site is cellmedicine.com

As soon as I get some cash, I'm heading down south to give myself an upgrade!

:'tar-wars

This one was very good. After the podcast, a friend on my called down there to get pricing. If I remember correctly, the IV stem cell treatment was in the 22-25K range.

This one with Ben Greenfield was very good as well.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehfdd1eH4g4"]Joe Rogan Experience #1069 - Ben Greenfield - YouTube[/ame]

Scared of how much this could cost but I believe in it. Studies look good.

I would love to try this for my son to treat his autism, I just don't have 25k lying around.

Why did you try to get it done and why did they say no? I’m thinking about getting in touch to see if they can do anything about my heart murmur. The things listed pertaining to the heart in the questionannaire only ask about heart attacks and heart failure though.

Malforf, if you’re reading this, what do you have to lose? Site is cellmedicine.com

Interesting. I don't think it would do a lot for my heart since the tissue has been dead for 10 years and is just scar tissue, but maybe I will contact them and see what they say. It seems like a legitimate treatment and hopefully not just gold digging.

The stem cell treatment I tried to get in on here in the US involved injecting a different type of stem cell directly into my heart. That may help to grow new cardiac muscle. After watching some of the video, the guy mostly mentions this intravenous administration is mostly for reducing inflammation and healing but if the tissue is already dead it cant heal. Probably worth me calling to see what they say though. Id run it past my cardiologists here too of course if I thought it sounded like a smart thing to do.

Went ahead and filled out the online form. Says they will contact me. Ill probably just wait for them to call me.

Went ahead and filled out the online form. Says they will contact me. Ill probably just wait for them to call me.

Oops replied to your PM before seeing you reply in here. No need to reply to that anymore

I actually applied too. I could use it if it can repair the leak in my aortic valve and further improve everything in general. Maybe I’ll meet you in Panama lol

I would love to try this for my son to treat his autism, I just don't have 25k lying around.

The good thing is, the more we fund, and research this field of study; The cheaper these options will become in the future. It can only go up from here.

The good thing is, the more we fund, and research this field of study; The cheaper these options will become in the future. It can only go up from here.

The guy that founded the cardiologist group I see runs a big non profit research group too. He is doing lots of stem cell research. I wasn't able to enter a study though because my heart wall is too thin where they would need to inject the cells. I'm glad guys like him though are pushing for new discoveries every day. I still have some optimism that they might discover some new treatments. If they do, I will be the first one to volunteer.

I swear, I mentioned this podcast a while ago Nothuman... regardless, I'm glad it is being discussed and viewed by so many of us here. Both the podcast with the Dr and Mel Gibson as well as the Ben Greenfield one were awesome. You are about a month behind in listening though. ;)

Rogan mentioned recently that he plans to go to Panama to get treatment(s).

There are doctors in the USA who do adipose stem cells. Not exactly the same as MSC with umbilical cord or bone barrow but it also shows promise. I called one in Florida for a consult (they will get back to me next week). I'll be in that area for a couple of months so it's worth checking out. Obviously, I'd do a shit ton of research before choosing to commit a lot of money to anything.

There are doctors in the USA who do adipose stem cells. Not exactly the same as MSC with umbilical cord or bone barrow but it also shows promise. I called one in Florida for a consult (they will get back to me next week). I'll be in that area for a couple of months so it's worth checking out. Obviously, I'd do a shit ton of research before choosing to commit a lot of money to anything.

I didn't know stem cell treatments of any kind were FDA approved. I'm behind the times I guess.

I didn't know stem cell treatments of any kind were FDA approved. I'm behind the times I guess.

I don't think it is. I'm not sure how it works

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity