over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EPO How long can one use it?

DonVin

Registered
Ive read that some pros say 1500iu Mon Wed Fri can be used for longer periods of time but whats the best way to use it for gains

Gains in what?

Ive read that some pros say 1500iu Mon Wed Fri can be used for longer periods of time but whats the best way to use it for gains

the problem with this is you would really need to watch your blood count and have test done about every 4 weeks, if you have to many red blood cells you can have a blood clot or even heart attack.

when you start, if you do it takes about 4 to 6 weeks to notice anything from it
and if your red blood cell is to hight you would need to give blood or just get rid of some.

the amount you say here is kinda high if you dont have a problem with the red blood cells.

becareful

Yeah, let's sludge up our blood with the upside of zero muscle gain, and downside of death.

As if bodybuilders didn't do enough stupid shit...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

it can give you more energey and endurance with inturn can help with muscle

Aerobic exercise changes oxygen and CO2 levels more than anaerobic exercise, are you runner?

Aerobic exercise changes oxygen and CO2 levels more than anaerobic exercise, are you runner?

no i'm not but i need to use it becuase my kidneys wont make enohgh red blood cells so if it's low hard to breath and very tired

no i'm not but i need to use it becuase my kidneys wont make enohgh red blood cells so if it's low hard to breath and very tired

How do you know they wont make enough?

Waste of time for bodybuilding or strength purposes ... stick to steroids edit... if you have a legit health disorder requiring please consult with a physician

Last edited:
A blood test told you your kidneys wont make enough red blood cells? So what is your diagnosis? What disease is causing this?

i really dont need to get into my personal life, what do you think makes red blood cells? if you dont believe than dont.
the o/p just asked about this and i dont know alot about it so i was shating what i know and what it does.

Red blood cells are created in your body’s bone narrow, the soft tissue inside your bones, and are released into your body’s bloodstream from there.

Production of red blood cells is controlled by your kidneys signaling to your body to do this by generating a specific hormone.

Inside of your red bloods cells is a protein known as hemoglobin, which helps that the oxygen in the air you breathe reaches the rest of your body. You can increased with out EPO.

EPO has claimed the lives of pro cyclists, that I know. Dangerous hormone to be messing with. If you are already taking steroids then you really are begging for a blood clot. Steroids increase red blood cell production too. Some more than others. Please don't mess with EPO unless a doctor is prescribing it. If a doctor is doing it, he should know that you are also on steroids so he can adjust the dosage.

Why not look into cardarine if you want more energy and endurance? Way safer. Not claiming it’s as efficient though, but it works miracles with me even at 10mg. Lowers LDL too which is a nice plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, definitely wouldn't recommend it for bodybuilding purposes... A while back when I was an endurance athlete I used and and I have to admit that the results were truly amazing... It made me a completely different runner and my endurance and work capacity were truly beyond phenomenal.. also, vascularity was insane, best it's ever been, but still not worth it for bbing..

However, it was kind of a pain in the ass to use, as I bought a centrifuge and would spin my blood to get my hematocrit reading every day, as well as getting semi-frequent bloodwork to test my iron levels... If your iron levels are low, the epo isn't nearly as effective..

def wouldn't use for bbing though

saw video of a pro saying that today in every bodybuilders arsenal is AS GH Insulin and EPO and thats the only reason they can put on so much muscle tissue in such short amount of time. These all work synergistically together

saw video of a pro saying that today in every bodybuilders arsenal is AS GH Insulin and EPO and thats the only reason they can put on so much muscle tissue in such short amount of time. These all work synergistically together

Not to smart pro.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828