over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple nutrition questions

kandaandm

Registered
So I really can't have dairy or any form of whey (even the best quality micronized isolate). As Ive gotten older I've developed an intolerance to it that creates bloat and poor digestion.

I've switched over to eggwhite protein powder and its helped me with that dilemma. I also add an additional 8ozs of pasturized liquid eggwhites in with it too.

My question is...What if I just bypass the eggwhite powder completely and just use liquid pasturized eggwhites? 16ozs of pasturized eggwhites, a little water or vanilla almond milk and low sugar chocolate syrup (oatmeal if needing more carbs) and it tastes pretty good....any thoughts?

Secondly, post work out....what about 16oz of pasturized eggwhites, some juice and a flavored carb powder?

Give me your thoughts...

Last edited:
Have you looked into hydrolyzed whey?

Otherwise whole egg or egg whites ,beef protein isolate as well as pea and rice protein are some good go to options

Sounds like a good option. Uncooked eggwhites give me some wicked gas but if you can handle it, go for it

Have you looked into hydrolyzed whey?

Otherwise whole egg or egg whites ,beef protein isolate as well as pea and rice protein are some good go to options

Thanks...I used eggwhite protein powder before whey was introduced as an option and Ive used all forms of whey since it became popular in the 90s. They all effect me bloat and digestion wise.

I'm looking to see who has experience using pasteurized liquid eggwhites for their protein shakes instead of any kind of powder.

Thanks...I used eggwhite protein powder before whey was introduced as an option and Ive used all forms of whey since it became popular in the 90s. They all effect me bloat and digestion wise.

I'm looking to see who has experience using pasteurized liquid eggwhites for their protein shakes instead of any kind of powder.
I know your looking for something different....but don't discount what he said.

As I've gotten older....most all forms of whey affect my digestion.

But Hydrolyzed whey is an exception. It bypasses the stomach and is absorbed in the small intestines.

I can drink it as easy as drinking water with no discomfort at all....and actually be ready to eat a meal within 45 minutes of drinking it.

However if I want to mix it up....I will drink a carton of pasteurized egg whites. I actually take some of the Coffee Mate sweet bliss liquid creamers that are sugar free....and mix it in the carton. There are tons of flavors....so you can mix it up as much as you want.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You can also mix the pasteurized egg whites with liquid beef aminos.....they are just like Hersheys syrup and you get additional protein.

I know your looking for something different....but don't discount what he said.

As I've gotten older....most all forms of whey affect my digestion.

But Hydrolyzed whey is an exception. It bypasses the stomach and is absorbed in the small intestines.

I can drink it as easy as drinking water with no discomfort at all....and actually be ready to eat a meal within 45 minutes of drinking it.

However if I want to mix it up....I will drink a carton of pasteurized egg whites. I actually take some of the Coffee Mate sweet bliss liquid creamers that are sugar free....and mix it in the carton. There are tons of flavors....so you can mix it up as much as you want.

I'm not discounting it....I know the alternatives to traditional whey as well as beef, rice, pea, hemp protein powders etc......I was just curious about
non powder shakes such as pasteurized liquid egg whites and who uses it in a shake.

I probably should have been more clear in the original post.

Thanks for the tips on flavored Coffee Mate....I may give that a try instead of low sugar chocolate syrup.

Btw....I have an egg sensitivity too and regular whole eggs or egg whites intermittently bother my stomach........Pasteurized liquid egg whites are a god send as the pasteurization removes any irritant from the egg itself and I can eat or drink all I want.

Last edited:
Plenty of people on here use pasteurized egg whites as a protein source. Hell....for years I just cracked my own eggs and used raw whites in my shakes. Never had any issues

Been using pasteurized egg whites for years and just regular egg whites too. Guess I'm lucky, no issues. There are some good alternates to whey out there.

i used pasteurized liquid eggwhites for about a year. I would recommend beef protein isolate, or egg white protein powders for overall convenience and price. The pasteurized liquid eggwhites were ok for cooking but i always got gas when i drank a bunch uncooked. I use three whole organic brown eggs per day as a staple in my diet and then i use a variety of protein powders as well.

i used pasteurized liquid eggwhites for about a year. I would recommend beef protein isolate, or egg white protein powders for overall convenience and price. The pasteurized liquid eggwhites were ok for cooking but i always got gas when i drank a bunch uncooked. I use three whole organic brown eggs per day as a staple in my diet and then i use a variety of protein powders as well.

Beef protein isolate was a no go for me. Horrible stomach issues while using it

Beef protein isolate was a no go for me. Horrible stomach issues while using it

Same here. I tried two sources. It was showering brown rain out my acehole!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131