over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cortisone Shot for Golfer's/Tennis Elbow

greaser13

Registered
Has anyone had this done? Did it help and were there any complications?

I get flare ups from time to time but I haven't had any luck getting this one to resolve on its own.

There's lots out there about how the shot weakens the tendons and makes it more susceptible to injury but it's hard to tell fact from fiction. The doctor says that's only true for people who get it done frequently -- like athletes who rely on the shot for their whole careers, etc.

I fixed mine with 250-500mcg BPC-157 administered daily for 20 days in the elbow injury site with a slin pin.

I have had cortisone injections on both elbows .. took a few times but it took care of it for me

I fixed mine with 250-500mcg BPC-157 administered daily for 20 days in the elbow injury site with a slin pin.

Was just gonna suggest this..... I did the same

Here you go. Spend 15-20 min daily on this stuff and it will be greatly improved. I battled with both for a year and 1/2 and working on both sides daily was the only thing that got it to clear up 100%. Prolozone worked for a 4-5 months and TB and BPC were marginally effective.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9i26FSwVq8"]Elbow Pain Medial and Lateral Epicondylitis BAM the fix! | Trevor Bachmeyer | SmashweRx - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2E3SbCUz34"]Forearm pump/elbow pain | Feat. Kelly Starrett | Ep. 291 | MobilityWOD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMuqfru7eE"]Lateral Elbow Pain/Epicondylitis/Tennis/Kimura Elbow | Feat. Kelly Starrett | Ep. 273 | MobilityWOD - YouTube[/ame]

I get flare ups from time to time but I haven't had any luck getting this one to resolve on its own.

There's lots out there about how the shot weakens the tendons and makes it more susceptible to injury but it's hard to tell fact from fiction. The doctor says that's only true for people who get it done frequently -- like athletes who rely on the shot for their whole careers, etc.
stay far FAR away from it. weakens the tendons. not a good idea for someone who is going to go back to lifting wts.

there are better options out there.

healing peps, curcumin, soft tissue work like ART, active stretching. You can do deep tissue yourself. do voodo floss with a band. foam roll it.

but no masking shit like corticosteroids. You have to keep doing them & weakening tensile strength in your tendons & you keep lifting thinking no pain cos shit is masking it & then snap! back to ortho for more ££££££ business having it re attached.

this is advice coming from a physical therapist.

An orthopedic is going to offer you treatment wise what he got in his arsenals

pain meds
cortisone shots

and then comes...

the big ticket item

A mother fucking scalpel!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I waited 5 months and it just wouldn’t heal on its own. BPC-157 is real good for local injury healing. I’m glad you had the same success!

Where exactly did you inject?

I ran BPC for 4 weeks recently for golfers elbow and I got nothing out of it. But I was taking it subq. Interested if site injection will help

I got shots both in my right and left elbow. I used this as last resort thing. I recommend taking time off and then go from there. Right was about 9years ago and left about 6years ago. Haven't had any problems since. Now they have all these peptides available, you may want to try that route.

Where exactly did you inject?

I ran BPC for 4 weeks recently for golfers elbow and I got nothing out of it. But I was taking it subq. Interested if site injection will help

I don't mean to speak for John, but I remember him posting on this. He injected it right into the brachioradialis as close to the spot of pain as he could get. I did the same when I had some bad tendonitis and it works wonders.

I don't mean to speak for John, but I remember him posting on this. He injected it right into the brachioradialis as close to the spot of pain as he could get. I did the same when I had some bad tendonitis and it works wonders.

:yeahthat:

a shot =doesn't fix the cause of the issue. Odds are the issue is the lateral or medial head of the tricep. Go get airrosti or graston or art

No no no my friend.... subq will do shiznit..... you gotta pin as close to the site as you can.... I pinned right in my elbow... I cringed each time but the shit worked...

Absolute last resort... consider prolotherapy
You dont say what youve already tried....?

Medial and lateral epicondylitis is a progression of forearms that are way too tight. Strip the forearm muscles, dont grip too tightly.
Theres a great device that i use to keep mine functioning and loose...
ArmAid. https://armaid.com/

This is somewhat different from what you asked, but have you determined which exercises are causing the tennis elbow? There are certain exercises for me (like skull crushers) that I have just decided can't be done. Ever.

With that noted, I think tumeric/curcumin has had a very positive effect on my elbows.

Last edited:
This is somewhat different from what you asked, but have you determined which exercises are causing the tennis elbow? There are certain exercises for me (like skull crushers) that I have just decided can't be done. Ever.

With that noted, I think tumeric/curcumin has had a very positive effect on my elbows.

I think it's pulling exercises generally -- so most back and all bicep exercises. I've started to use wrist wraps on back day which seems to have helped.

I also started taking tumeric extract this week.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I saw an orthopedist today and you guys had already helped me make up my mind about the shots. He agreed with me that they should be a last resort and prescribed physical therapy for now. I've also started taking this joint formula from Vitacost which is made with tumeric and mangosteen extract, and I got a forearm brace as well.

I've used BPC-157 before on other body parts though I do worry about the quality of these peptides since there's no immediate way to know if they're legit (whereas with gear there are at least some strong indications as to what you're getting).

The doc said we could try Platelet Rich Plasma shots if the PT doesn't work, which I'd love to try except that no insurance companies will cover it yet.

Yup! Ya beat me to it bro. Bpc works hella good. I’d do that over cortisone injections any time. Cortisone injections don’t really fix anything. They just elieviate the pain

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws