over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dull pain in bottom arch of foot.....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Anyone ever experience something like this? Just started the last few days out of nowhere it only gets to the point where i'm limping when i first get up in the morning, as it warms up throughout the day it gets better. By gym time and I'm warmed up I don't feel it at all.

I have some TB500 and BPC157 on hand, anyone ever shoot that shit right into their foot?

I had it, its plantar fasciitis. it hurts to walk or even relaxing hurts. Sometimes it gets worse or better. it depends. Mine went away on its own after a week...

As stated by Dado.

Get some custom orthodics (not an off the shelf), also slippers for the house on hard surfaces and Thorlo padded socks (they are spendy but well worth it).

Ive had that a few times. I think it was caused when doing calf raises. There was a time I tried to do those one leg at a time and that puts too much stress on them. Mine healed up in about 2 weeks.

My wife has it bad from exercising at a class she goes to. She ended up getting orthotics. I haven't heard her complain of pain since then. Like the other poster said, visit a podiatrist and get them custom made. Insurance will pay for it too. Its worth it. Another thing is that it can be the slow accumulation of trauma from repetitive movements. Like in the class my wife does there is lots of jumping around, ballistic movements. If you don't stop doing those movements it will get worse.

Last edited:
Ive had that a few times. I think it was caused when doing calf raises. There was a time I tried to do those one leg at a time and that puts too much stress on them. Mine healed up in about 2 weeks.

My wife has it bad from exercising at a class she goes to. She ended up getting orthotics. I haven't heard her complain of pain since then. Like the other poster said, visit a podiatrist and get them custom made. Insurance will pay for it too. Its worth it. Another thing is that it can be the slow accumulation of trauma from repetitive movements. Like in the class my wife does there is lots of jumping around, ballistic movements. If you don't stop doing those movements it will get worse.

Insurance will SOMETIMES pay for it. Mine didn't, even though I called beforehand to see if there was coverage. Someone informed me wrong and I had to pay out of pocket 400 dollars for them

I had it Basically all Winter. 1st set of Calve raises to start the lifting season.
Busted concrete all year and was on my feet 18 hrs a day prior.
Mine hurt Bad for 2mnths then slowly got better.
5 mnths now and just about completely Gone! I hope!

Insurance will SOMETIMES pay for it. Mine didn't, even though I called beforehand to see if there was coverage. Someone informed me wrong and I had to pay out of pocket 400 dollars for them

Yeah, I bet that it is one thing that can really vary. For a lot of us it doesn't really matter if insurance pays or not because our deductible is so damn high. Ours is $4000 for the family. Lucky if we hit that by November. Most families would never hit it. This year we will hit it the end of this month when I get my surgery, end up hitting the out of pocket max too. Then the rest of the year is "on the house" so to speak. Just glad we even have it.

Funny, had the same thing starting one month ago. Then it went away and came back after seated calve raises. The pain is in the middle of the foot, but more on the outer side.

For me it seems to go away after a few days. I even trained legs with it and two days after it was gone again.

Guess it is related to carrying around higher bodyweight.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Thanks guys I appreciate it, so you’re saying skip calves today?

Anyone utilize tb or bpc for it?

Anyone ever experience something like this? Just started the last few days out of nowhere it only gets to the point where i'm limping when i first get up in the morning, as it warms up throughout the day it gets better. By gym time and I'm warmed up I don't feel it at all.

I have some TB500 and BPC157 on hand, anyone ever shoot that shit right into their foot?

I've hurt my arch before going crazy with the weight on calf raises. Good idea to be wearing good shoes with solid arch supports. They aren't the most stylish shoes in the world but I like New Balance.

Thanks guys I appreciate it, so you’re saying skip calves today?

Anyone utilize tb or bpc for it?

Never have but it would be worth a try. Tons of stretching and voodoo flossing is what finally got rid of mine

Stretch you calves man. Sounds like "plantar fasciitis". You could also roll a frozen bottle of water under your foot to stretch it, but stretch you calves daily.

With plantar fascitis (inflammation of the flat tendon of the bottom of the foot) theres commonly sharp pain and burning that doesnt go away with movement and adter warming up.
Because you describe it as a dull pain, and in the arch, its most likely that your calf is too tight. We have whats called an 'anatomical stirrup' on the lower leg. Muscle that runs down the inside of the calf and attaches to the arch area, and muscle that runs down the outside and attaches directly across drom the arch, on the outer underside of the foot.

Do pronation and supination stretches, and use a roller stick with your foot propped up on something so the calf can dangle while rolling it

I also think that if you drop the weight on calf raises and do higher reps, about 30 or so, it will get better perhaps. It may gradually heal up and then you can slowly increase the weight again some. Think about what you have done different to cause the flair up. Maybe increase the weight too fast on calf raises?

I know what your going through. You dread those first few steps in the morning! I got it from heavy calf raises last summer plus walking on an incline treadmill. So I quit doing both of those but I also do kickboxing twice a week and being on the balls of my feet most the time, it just wouldn't heal. I finally tried putting it in a bucket of ice water every night for 10 minutes plus some essential oil concoction that my wife has. I started that last week and it's pretty much completely healed. Give the ice a shot. I'm back to doing calf raises and incline treadmill

my opinion . . .

Sounds like, could be, plantar fasciitis. But . . . the pain usually associated with plantar fasciitis is located
at the bottom of your foot near the heel. You would need to be more specific.

If plantar fasciitis:

Get a good pair of training shoes. You want a pair with ‘zero drop.’ I use the brand Altra (that’s a free
plug, I have no affiliation with them). Have worn them for years. My wife wore them exclusively when
she walked from Mexico to Canada (solo). They have a large toe box and the heel is not elevated like
in virtually all other footwear. These two things are extremely important when it comes to foot wear
. . . zero drop and large toe box.

And use arch supports if you must. Off-the-shelf or personalized by a foot doctor. I have both.

Next, and this is very important, fill a water bottle and throw it in the freezer. Once frozen, stand on
it, rolling it back and forth to massage and stretch the fascia. The combination of the cold (reduce
inflammation) and the stretching will promote healing process. Do this three times a day.

I would not do any weighted calf exercises until this issue is resolved. And any calf stretching must be
done flat footed, not off the ball(s) of your foot. Let pain be your guide.

11sh11 offers some alternative (good) info too.

Lastly, I know nothing about TB500 and BPC157 so I won’t comment.

I don't believe it sole reason is because of calf raises as per my podiatrist.

I have it too.

It comes and goes, more so in the winter.

I didn't want to got the ortho way for insoles because of how it may potentially alter your spine, however, those have these insoles swear by it.

I've been sold on shock wave therapy. Going to start it in 2 weeks. Studies have shown great success.

Apprently it's 3 sessions for three weeks. Going to use for my calcific tendinitis as well for my right shoulder

My chiro clinic does this procedure under "chiro" for insurance purposes.

If you want, I can let you know how it goes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697207/

CONCLUSIONS
In summary, while ultrasound imaging is able to depict the morphologic changes related to plantar fasciitis, ESWT can contribute to healing and pain reduction in plantar fasciitis. Further studies are required to find the mechanisms of action of ESWT in the treatment of plantar fasciitis.

i highly doubt its pf
i had pf and there was nothing dull about it hurt like a nail in the bottom of my foot.
u maybe just strained or sprained something.
roll yr foot over a rolling pin or frozen water bottle. take a towel and pull yr toes up to stretch the foot, its safer than doing standing stretches.
and no calf raises. none.
and check yr shoes and notice how your foot falls and rolls when u step. u might need new shoes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131