over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any point in running HCG during cruise?

cutler

Registered
Im taking 6-8 weeks of 140-160mg of test E per week in between two test cycles instead of coming off in between, so basically a TRT style cruise.

Now I'm doing this cruise to give my body a rest from such high levels of test, give organs,receptors break etc... is there any benefit in running HCG during cruise? other than "full balls"?

Im blasting and cruising for two years now, and yes im planing having kids. Dave Palumbo says its useless using hcg during blast or cruise, just came off when needed ex. when i want baby and then using HCG.

I would appreaciate hearing your thoughts on this .

Cheers guys.

Im taking 6-8 weeks of 140-160mg of test E per week in between two test cycles instead of coming off in between, so basically a TRT style cruise.

Now I'm doing this cruise to give my body a rest from such high levels of test, give organs,receptors break etc... is there any benefit in running HCG during cruise? other than "full balls"?

Im blasting and cruising for two years now, and yes im planing having kids. Dave Palumbo says its useless using hcg during blast or cruise, just came off when needed ex. when i want baby and then using HCG.

Cheers guys.

Palumbo is correct.

Cheers guys.

I've been off HCG and on cruise for about 6 months. I actually feel better off it. The only issue? Is when she reaches down below. They have shrunken quite a bit. I don't know how you guys feel, but I think lots of women are into balls. And when they are half sized, it's a bit embarrassing. I also don't understand why more sponsors don't carry it. It's a huge demand item and makes for one stop shopping. I've passed over sponsors I wanted to order from in the past because they don't carry it and someone else did, preventing multiple orders.

I find it aids in mood libido stimulating the p450 pathw as y ect.

I have heard that part of the benefit of hcg is producing dhea and pregnenolone. So... If someone is supplementing dhea and pregnenolone, and NOT wanting more kids, is there any benefit besides aesthetics?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Palumbo is correct.

Nonsense.

HCG will help maintain testicular size, function, energy and well being when using exogenous Test. Lots of end's suggest using HCG at small frequent doses.

Palumbo, who's that?

What’s palumboism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will Brink sums it up:

"A person who will lean back in their proverbial armchair and thoughtfully pontificate about topics they know essentially nothing about yet will attempt to position themselves has having expertise in the topic. By their conviction alone, they convince themselves they are correct, and ignore any criticisms or corrections by those who have a clue they're talking about. The hallmarks of the Armchair Scientist are generally:

• Someone without an applicable formal background for their strong opinion on a topic

• Someone who's never been involved in any research involving the topic they're commenting on

• Someone who makes claims for which there's little or no science to support it, and or is unable to supply the data to support a position yet claims it's "well established" or uses other misleading terminology .

• Someone who demonstrates their ignorance of the topic by failing to understand even the basic essential concept that the burden of proof is on he who makes the claim(s)

With high school biology and having read a few popular books on nutrition and pulling abstracts from PumMed, John the armchair scientists says exclaims "It's scientific fact that it's carbohydrates in the diet that causes weight gain and studies have proven calories above maintenance for extended periods don't matter. People can eat all the calories they want if they only eat these foods..." and goes onto to supply a list of foods the armchair expert has convinced himself are the 'secret' to wight loss"
by Will Brink @ BrinkZone August 26, 2015

Last edited:
I feel better on it and it makes a big difference in my libido.

It can. But does that mean it automatically would?!?!

yes it is a very individualistic thing, and can be controlled by tweaking dosing and schedule, i would not discount it because of the possibility that it can increase estro

I use it year-round whether cruising or blasting.

My line of thinking is this: it's one less thing to recover should that day come when I decide to come off (who knows...but cheap insurance). My testes will have had signals the entire time and will hopefully be better positioned to respond to at least LH (and maybe FSH since hcg stimulates it, albeit to a much smaller degree).

Of course, if my hypothalamus/pituitary don't bounce back then that won't matter one bit...but still, for how cheap it is, I simply don't see a reason NOT to include it at the moment.

I cruise with HCG 500iu E3D

Solely to keep the boy's size normal

Tends to rise estradiol levels for me (I'm an over converter) so I need to watch bloods closely and adjust my dex accordingly

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws