over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off cycle and back to TRT dose

MikeCrisp

Registered
Hey guys. I run a TRT dose of Test Prop at 50mg EOD. Also running Aromasin 12.5mg every 3 days. I recently ran a cycle of Dbol at 50mg every day for 7 weeks (the first 2 weeks I was at 25mg and while I was running it I kicked the Test Prop up to 100mg EOD and the Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. I stopped the Dbol on March 3rd, but have been continuing the 100mg EOD Test Prop still and the Aromasin 12.5mg EOD as well. I'm coming up on week 9 of the increased Test Prop. I was under the impression that I should run the higher dose beyond the length of the Dbol cycle to help keep my gains intact.

So far my gains are holding and I look great. Still eating way over maintenance and will be dropping my macros down each week to lean up a bit. Since stopping the Dbol, I have obviously lost that invincible king of the world feeling, man that was awesome :) Was my first time. So I have been off the Dbol for 15 days and and I still feel pretty great, just not as great. But one thing I noticed is my erections aren't as powerful and my sex drive has dropped off a bit. Everything still works tho. My balls have never shrunk on this cycle or on previous cycles. In the past I had some erection issues when I ran Deca.

How long should I run the higher dose of Test Prop, currently week 9. Also should I start doing the Aromasin every third day now that I'm not taking the Dbol anymore? I also have HCG on hand, but have yet to try it, since I have heard conflicting info about it. Like that it's just good for keeping the balls fuller, which hasn't been an issue. Does it help with sex drive?

I know symptoms of low and high estrogen can be very similar, so I'm worried about taking too much Aromasin and crashing my Estrogen which can mess up sex drives and erections.

And lastly, when would be the optimal time to get my blood work done? I mean after I go back to TRT levels? How long should I wait being the Dbol and the Test Prop are very short esters?

sorry if this is all over the place, thank you so much for any help

Hey guys. I run a TRT dose of Test Prop at 50mg EOD. Also running Aromasin 12.5mg every 3 days. I recently ran a cycle of Dbol at 50mg every day for 7 weeks (the first 2 weeks I was at 25mg and while I was running it I kicked the Test Prop up to 100mg EOD and the Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. I stopped the Dbol on March 3rd, but have been continuing the 100mg EOD Test Prop still and the Aromasin 12.5mg EOD as well. I'm coming up on week 9 of the increased Test Prop. I was under the impression that I should run the higher dose beyond the length of the Dbol cycle to help keep my gains intact.

So far my gains are holding and I look great. Still eating way over maintenance and will be dropping my macros down each week to lean up a bit. Since stopping the Dbol, I have obviously lost that invincible king of the world feeling, man that was awesome :) Was my first time. So I have been off the Dbol for 15 days and and I still feel pretty great, just not as great. But one thing I noticed is my erections aren't as powerful and my sex drive has dropped off a bit. Everything still works tho. My balls have never shrunk on this cycle or on previous cycles. In the past I had some erection issues when I ran Deca.

How long should I run the higher dose of Test Prop, currently week 9. Also should I start doing the Aromasin every third day now that I'm not taking the Dbol anymore? I also have HCG on hand, but have yet to try it, since I have heard conflicting info about it. Like that it's just good for keeping the balls fuller, which hasn't been an issue. Does it help with sex drive?

I know symptoms of low and high estrogen can be very similar, so I'm worried about taking too much Aromasin and crashing my Estrogen which can mess up sex drives and erections.

And lastly, when would be the optimal time to get my blood work done? I mean after I go back to TRT levels? How long should I wait being the Dbol and the Test Prop are very short esters?

Is this is the first time that you using hormones?

For most a healthy TRT dose would be about half of the test prop you are taking....25mg every other day. If that is an actual snapshot of your cycle You should be just fine without anything else other than the test prop in my opinion. If your really concerned about blood work just get it before you go on your next cycle.

For most a healthy TRT dose would be about half of the test prop you are taking....25mg every other day. If that is an actual snapshot of your cycle You should be just fine without anything else other than the test prop in my opinion. If your really concerned about blood work just get it before you go on your next cycle.

Interesting. So that works out to about 88mg of Test Prop per week. Really think that's enough for TRT? If I dropped down to that amount would I just discontinue the Aromasin at the same time? Could there be any negative side effects of dropping from 100mg to 25mg all at once or should I do it incrementally? Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate it

Interesting. So that works out to about 88mg of Test Prop per week. Really think that's enough for TRT? If I dropped down to that amount would I just discontinue the Aromasin at the same time? Could there be any negative side effects of dropping from 100mg to 25mg all at once or should I do it incrementally? Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate it

Well, do you know how much test per week a healthy male produces? look it up, by doing research you will learn a lot. Self education is very important.

Yes that's enough for most of us. I have blood work that proves it and I use 10mg daily. If it makes you feel a little better drop to 50mg then to 25mg. Emeric is the true expert on this topic read his thread.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/142864-10-mg.html

Are you actually on TRT...or are you just running a TRT dose during your cycle?

My TRT dose is 100mg/wk of test Cypionate as prescribed. After doing alot of research and follow what alot of guys here are doing 10mg/Ed I decided to try it.
I have less issues and better results taking the lower dose daily injection.

Now in your case with the sides you are experiencing I'd suspect that you are having adverse sides from taking a higher dose of steroids which is going to cause higher levels of other hormones like estrogen still being present.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear