over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF reviews?anyone?

ba1216

Newbies
I have been noticing that MA Research IGF1 LR3 was mostly back ordered meaning it was sold on the spot, but not a single review or reference post was reported.
I am tempted to try it, so I am asking if anyone could give an idea about its quality/effects?
Thanks.

I have been noticing that MA Research IGF1 LR3 was mostly back ordered meaning it was sold on the spot, but not a single review or reference post was reported.
I am tempted to try it, so I am asking if anyone could give an idea about its quality/effects?
Thanks.

It's in stock now--just got it in yesterday. There are reviews on this forum. I'll look for some.

My wife and I have been using Mike's IGF-I LR3 for the last three weeks. The results have exceeded my expectations.

Feels like I've been dieting for the last six months straight. Body fat has gone down and muscles are pumped.

What more could you ask for?

Not to mention it landed in Canada in three days. I still have no idea how it got here so quick. Even when I pay for express shipping when I order anything online it takes at least two weeks to get here. His paperwork must be legit.

Anyway thank you Mike I'll be placing another order soon.

I've already spread the word to my Canadian brothers!

I'll be getting some soon...I'll check back in but so far his Hex and GW are beyond spot on

How are you dosing and using the hex if you don't mind me asking?

My wife and I have been using Mike's IGF-I LR3 for the last three weeks. The results have exceeded my expectations.

Feels like I've been dieting for the last six months straight. Body fat has gone down and muscles are pumped.

What more could you ask for?

Not to mention it landed in Canada in three days. I still have no idea how it got here so quick. Even when I pay for express shipping when I order anything online it takes at least two weeks to get here. His paperwork must be legit.

Anyway thank you Mike I'll be placing another order soon.

I've already spread the word to my Canadian brothers!

would you mind sharing how you're using the igf? dosage/timing?

I've been considering giving it a try, but I'm not confident in how I'd use it - seems to be a lot of different views on when to take it.....

would you mind sharing how you're using the igf? dosage/timing?

I've been considering giving it a try, but I'm not confident in how I'd use it - seems to be a lot of different views on when to take it.....

I'm using 100 MCG on workout days intramuscular. I shoot the igf between one to two hours after my workout.

His Aromasin is as legit as it gets. Comes with a copy of the HLPC test as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, but I need more than 1 single review.
I've used it and it's "spot on".

50mcg daily for 20 days. I pinned IM into the muscle trained typically about 2 hours after working out.

I don't think that really affects anything given it's half-life.....just more of a mental "thing".

But definitely could see a "recomp" going on as I pinned early morning and had a full day of eating ahead of me.

Kind of like being carb depleted and then eating a lot of carbs. Your muscles just soak it right up.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You may check out our new shop at sciroxxonline.com, we have there a variety of pharma grade GH and IGF1 products.

You may check out multiple reviews along this section.

We're running 3+1 on the GH and 2+1 on the IGF1 for the members here, as well as some very special offers for bulk orders of 10 kits and more

Hey Mike, I know everyone's different, but if you had to choose only one, what is YOUR personal preference? lr3 or des?

Also if you were running lr3 would you injected pre or post workout?

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner