over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose DNP cycle

finephysique

Registered
DNP is something I know very little about I remember when people started talking about it on the boards about 15 years ago and the message was don't touch it it if will kill you but I know there is a bit more sense and science these days.

Would a 2-3 week cycle of DNP at a low dose say a 200mg cap a day Give any noticeable fat burning effects?

Are there any major negative effects at that dose or is it bad for your health even at low doses?

DNP is good for everything.

Start for a week, you rest for a week, and then you do a 2 weeks cycle. That dose is sustainable and you should not have more than a little heat, sweat...

And yes, you will burn a lot of fat.

I do 125mg caps once a day in the mornings at 7am on am empty stomach.

125mg I don't feel much or get much water retention at all... And fatloss is much better then when not taking it even at the low dose. Still get flat though.

Would a 2-3 week cycle of DNP at a low dose say a 200mg cap a day Give any noticeable fat burning effects?
I've read every 100 mg inc your BMR by 11% so your dose would increase it by over 20%. This plus a modest deficit by diet or diet and/or low/med intensity exercise would definitely have some "noticeable" effects. I don't recommend high intensity cardio while on DNP.

Are there any major negative effects at that dose or is it bad for your health even at low doses?
Statistically, you're probably fine but you could be an outlier :eek: I know someone who took 250 mg and their hands swelled up significantly. PERHAPS Benadryl might have prevented that.

I do 125mg caps once a day in the mornings at 7am on am empty stomach.

125mg I don't feel much or get much water retention at all... And fatloss is much better then when not taking it even at the low dose. Still get flat though.

For how long do you run such dosage?

I do 200mg 3x a week after training days. NO SIDES! But great boost in fat loss. Together with gh and psmf on rest days fat is coming off faster then 3ver and feel great.

I start running low on energy for my high volume workouts at 200 mg/day. I prefer 100 mg/day. I don't notice side effects at that dose other than some warmth and extra sweating.

Fat loss with my regular cutting diet is greatly accelerated even with the dose that low. I do that for maybe 2 weeks at a time with a 2 week break if I haven't reached my goal yet. I don't hold extra water or go through a rebound effect post cycle. I just go back to a slower rate of fat loss when I'm not on it.

I start running low on energy for my high volume workouts at 200 mg/day. I prefer 100 mg/day. I don't notice side effects at that dose other than some warmth and extra sweating.

Fat loss with my regular cutting diet is greatly accelerated even with the dose that low. I do that for maybe 2 weeks at a time with a 2 week break if I haven't reached my goal yet. I don't hold extra water or go through a rebound effect post cycle. I just go back to a slower rate of fat loss when I'm not on it.

I think that's the way to go if one is to use DNP.

Can you clear you inbox? Thanks

i'd never go more than 200mg EOD of dnp. it has a cumlative effect. you think you have no sides first 2 days then boom sweating ass off.

i personally cant handle feeling so hot. i am hot natured to begin with so it really just is ridciulous for me how much i sweat on it.

soooo, i'd raather diet 2x as long and feel better than use dnp.
-F2S

I might give either 200 mg eod or 100mg a day the place I get them do 200mg caps so I might give eod a go at first. Thanks it has been interesting to hear some balanced views on the subject.

I might give either 200 mg eod or 100mg a day the place I get them do 200mg caps so I might give eod a go at first.

At the end of the day, there is no difference, do the most comfortable.

I have to say I just did a 2 week cycle started at 300mg at night went up to 900mg my god life sucked but it worked dropped about 12 pounds I will never go that high again....would love to see how a low does long cycle would go.

Good Luck

I have to say I just did a 2 week cycle started at 300mg at night went up to 900mg my god life sucked but it worked dropped about 12 pounds I will never go that high again....would love to see how a low does long cycle would go.

Good Luck

That sounds like a painful amount!

sent ya pm.

Sent ya a PM. thanks.

Good Luck

How did you even function at 900mg? 500mg for a week is hotter than hell

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear