over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Question for my GF

Gettingbiggg

Registered
She's 1 week in on Gh at 1iu ED. Should she stay at the 1iu? She's 5'6, 116lbs. Everything is good except her mid section from having kids. She wants to lose that little bit and get her stomach flatter. She does do the gym. anything else that may help her acheive her goal she could be doing. She does keep a good diet too.
She tried that new lipo thing the have out laser lipo I think it was called. We spent like 300 on it. It didn't work so well.

Maybe a low dose of Anavar (10 mg)....and could probably bump the GH to 2 IUs a day.

Maybe a low dose of Anavar (10 mg)....and could probably bump the GH to 2 IUs a day.

I don't have much experiences with anavar. I'll have to read up on it. I know a buddy of mine ordered some In hopes to shed some of his belly fat.

She is ONE WEEK IN!!! Give it some time instead of adding more drugs because results were not instant. If its good product she will see results. Let it run out for 3 months, good diet, cardio, ab workouts to rehab the midsection after the rectus abdomis muscles separating during child birth (maybe cut trhu with c-section). Don`t push more drugs on her just being impatient. These compounds can have much greater effect on females

She is ONE WEEK IN!!! Give it some time instead of adding more drugs because results were not instant. If its good product she will see results. Let it run out for 3 months, good diet, cardio, ab workouts to rehab the midsection after the rectus abdomis muscles separating during child birth (maybe cut trhu with c-section). Don`t push more drugs on her just being impatient. These compounds can have much greater effect on females

Nothing here about being impatient LMAO.
Im just asking. IF there IS anything else she could be doing. IT could be as simple as a certain exercise that will help that area. I've never had kids, hence posting it in a female section and no she didn't have a c section.
She's a woman, she gonna do whatever she wants to anyways. I think she's gonna have a tummy tuck, she's already scheduled to get tits at the end of the month.

I would recommend concentrate on diet, training, and after a few months then bump the GH up a lil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131